Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) (1449 Views)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by moscobabs(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
let see who get the error

Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Separate not seperate.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by moscobabs(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Separate not seperate.
u try bro.... but read again that's not actually the error
thanks
Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2016
moscobabs:

u try bro.... but read again that's not actually the error

thanks
There should have been a comma after the 'friend'.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by moststylish(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
The error she actually want to die with her friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by Mopricelezz(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Well even if she's referring to her humble friend as death, it still reads as her "humble" friend death not separating them, the only mistake she made is the semicolon, because now she's referring to death as her friend.
Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by Frankicent(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2016
moscobabs:
let see who get the error
admin move this to frontpage oo
Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by Abiagirl777(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Does she want to go with her?
Re: What's Wrong With This Facebook Post? (screenshot) by REB3L(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
My reliable and humble friend death would not separate us.
She calls death her friend and says even he would not them.

Instead of.
My reliable and humble friend,death would not seperate us.

Even though.. She still passes her point; Death can't separate them. So i don't really call it an error. Who knows maybe thats what she meant sef?

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit Your Parents/parents-in-law / Help! His Wife Always Threaten To Kill Herself Each Time They Quarel / What Are The Basic Responsibilities Of A Man In The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.