Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward (1038 Views)

How to Promote Your Music Promotion Free on My Gospel Music World / Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? / My Gospel Rap Song/message - Rapvangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by aheadofthem(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I am here with a request which I believe I will meet the right person with the right answer. I am a gospel artiste and I have recorded some of my tracks. I really have blockbuster tracks I am not joking.
I have an album of six tracks now that I intend to release. My songs are being played by some radio stations already, however I want to be guided into the music market fully because I have got what it takes and I am not yet reaping the rewards of my efforts so far. I need three sets of people:
1. If you are a marketer and you are interested in working with a new gospel artiste. whatever your terms are am okay provided you will help imprint my name in the market soonest
2. If you can connect me directly with a marketer that you know or work with. By this I mean you tell me “go to XYZ I have discussed with him about you”. Or maybe you are not a marketer but a promoter and you know how to make a new artiste to be come up
3. If you are looking for a good avenue to invest, I think my music career is one project you can invest on with a handsome reward now and always. I will agree with your terms.
I am looking forward to responses from those who are concerned and who have the answers that I am looking for. If you want to hear some of the tracks just notify me and I will send them to you.

NOTE: Please I know I have been able to say what I need hence I don’t need generic answers like “Go to Alaba, Go to Onitsha, start with radio stations, advertise on music sites etc”. I need responses from the persons I listed above and any other person who has something very meaningful and helpful to tell me. One love.
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by IAMMUIC: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2016
don't worry brov, if ur song is excellent enough as u said, it definitely will sell itself. The mistake most upcoming artists make is thinking the quality of their music matters less than the promotion of the song. Thus they churn out wack songs and spend much money on promoting and marketing the said song. The result is, the song underperforms on the music market cuz almost nobody wants to listen to an upcoming artist whose song lacks soul.

As an upcoming artist I would advise you invest much time perfecting ur craft. Every good song has the potential to market itself

#My opinion tho#
Re: Pls How Do I Move My Gospel Music Career Forward by efembaba(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
aheadofthem:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I am here with a request which I believe I will meet the right person with the right answer. I am a gospel artiste and I have recorded some of my tracks. I really have blockbuster tracks I am not joking.
I have an album of six tracks now that I intend to release. My songs are being played by some radio stations already, however I want to be guided into the music market fully because I have got what it takes and I am not yet reaping the rewards of my efforts so far. I need three sets of people:
1. If you are a marketer and you are interested in working with a new gospel artiste. whatever your terms are am okay provided you will help imprint my name in the market soonest
2. If you can connect me directly with a marketer that you know or work with. By this I mean you tell me “go to XYZ I have discussed with him about you”. Or maybe you are not a marketer but a promoter and you know how to make a new artiste to be come up
3. If you are looking for a good avenue to invest, I think my music career is one project you can invest on with a handsome reward now and always. I will agree with your terms.
I am looking forward to responses from those who are concerned and who have the answers that I am looking for. If you want to hear some of the tracks just notify me and I will send them to you.

NOTE: Please I know I have been able to say what I need hence I don’t need generic answers like “Go to Alaba, Go to Onitsha, start with radio stations, advertise on music sites etc”. I need responses from the persons I listed above and any other person who has something very meaningful and helpful to tell me. One love.
Have you got any favourable reply yet?? Pls contact me on efem200@yahoo.com we are in d same shoes

(1) (Reply)

Latest Naija Music Mixtape 2017 Dj Awarenex / Download New Song: Ycee Ft. Maleekberry & Jmula - Juice(remix) / Are Musicians Also Ritualists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.