Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91508 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

pls can u help me check for som1?? trying to open the portal buh its nt going thru
whats the reg no?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by baset36(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
av nt yt been posted
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:
if
was that the course u chose?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by bawz012(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
anyone to ABU?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by asoebi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
JOOHEL:
if

What's your jamb score,were you posted to your institution of choice, and given the exact course you applied for?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
whats the reg no?
thanks
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Sylvester70(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
can someone with 174 in jamb have any hope of being posted.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Randy100: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
olive282:
I was posted to unn...pharmacy
you are welcome to joining us
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by usman97(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
please has anyone with awaiting results been considered?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

66083806JC...thanks alot
there u go, you can mail me so I can send the PDF to u
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

66083806JC...thanks alot

unizik computer edcation......considered
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by link2ok(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

I have been trying to check for myyoumger brother olwith my mobile phone but its not comming up Pls can I check wit a mobile phone. Rather please can you help me
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by olive282(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Randy100:
you are welcome to joining us

Tnx
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by favour136: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
nice one
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by KYLEJP(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
agoadiv:
av been posted for chemical engineering via uniuyo
Is that wat you put in for?...........and what's your Jamb score
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
thanks a lot.God bless u
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by cokerrammy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
;DChoi. Na swansea University Jamb post my friend go. to study mechanical surgery. mhen jamb life don disorganize finally shaa.

Choi. Na swansea University Jamb post my friend go. to study mechanical surgery. mhen jamb life don disorganize finally shaa.

Choi. Na swansea University Jamb post my friend go. to study mechanical surgery. mhen jamb life don disorganize finally shaa.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
zaragal:

unizik computer edcation......considered
thanks alot
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
link2ok:

Pls can I check wit a mobile phone. Rather please can you help me
of course, the reg no
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thanks a lot.God bless u
God bless u too
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by agoadiv(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
parkparky:
guy serious...wat was ur jamb score? Am also an aspirant..same course n skul..hv nt bin posted

am serious guy, i scored 230 in jamb.... u can whatsapp me 07080387975
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by buharisbae(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Unilag MBBS ve not yet been posted any MBBS asp in the house? quote me abeg !
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MedicalSamwise(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Isaolamide:
Yes I was post to Lautech MBBS

Bros if u like ur life weave dis skool oo

U are spending 10yrs ... No doubt.. . That's if u are even a guru sef.. .. D strike here no b moimoi oo

I don talk my own

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by HomoSapiien: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

Which pdf undecided undecided
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by pagorino(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
still observing undecided
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by petux(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
whats the reg no?
check for me bro 66413201IC
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by teekrackz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
psammyCUTE:
I've not only being Posted but I've been admitted to the University of Lagos to study Biochemistry.....

Glory to God in the Highest!!!!
Ur jamb score pls?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Which pdf undecided undecided
I saved the page as pdf

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Sylvester70(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
God bless u too
pls can someone with 174 have any hope of being posted.thnks
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by iyamchee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
the portal is not opening oh.. it's blank

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by CaraJewel(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please some check for me..65515068HG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.