Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (68062 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by God2man(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
There is God.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by tooyin85(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by tayooluwole: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
All these illiterate imam self...

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by otitokoroleti: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
I pity Christian who still live with those moronn, the poor woman just died for nothing. remember how Kumuyu utters no single word against the killer of his church pastors wife instead the following he he was singing the praises of Buhari. Chai, I weep for the poor widower because the killer imam will recieve the same heroic appraisal & treatment just like the case of Yunusa that kidnapped Ese Oruru. You will die untimely if you quote me with nonsense because I am boiling ryt now

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
DavSagacity:

Then what are u supporting.
u are nothing but a blood thirsty infidel like your comrades That perpetrated the dastadly act.

Easy Puppy!

You are barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Miraxzeebility(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

hausa's call your type "WAWA", yoruba's ll call you "WEreh". Ibo's humbly recognize you as "EWU"..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by delerx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
The story is changing, we were initially not told she was preaching in front of a mosque. They shouldn't use that as an excuse. The law should take its course

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by DeSepiero(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
...folly in Religion

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by epmmiks: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Okijajuju1 post=47430510]Hmmm..

I am not saying I support her killing o!! But God knows in my heart, I have beaten the shiit out of these early Morning Nuisances that call themselves preachers.

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.

How many Muslim have u beaten up since their speakers are disturbing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Emmahunk(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Who is in doubt that Islam is a religion of PEACE

I sure got your drift Sunny.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I am a Christian myself, and such noisy preachers do constitute a nuisance. But, this is after all Planet Earth. We must learn to tolerate everyone, even those who do things that we consider ''irritating''.

If we want to stop them, then we can get our legislatures to pass public nuisance laws, and our courts and Police to enforce such laws....not taking the Laws into our own hand....which has led to the barbaric result we see here today.

Two way street hommie.

There is never a right time to take the law into ones hands. All it does is create anarchy.

But these Preachers must understand that it is improper to go into a neighborhood where people are sleeping in their houses and start disturbing the peace.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by scopusng(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
4evergod2:

No mind the head bangers dem.

*WARNING* TOO MUCH HEAD BANGING WILL SCRAMBLE YOUR BRAIN.

The more head they bang the more chance they could make heaven according to that religion. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Miraxzeebility:

hausa's call your type "WAWA", yoruba's ll call you "WEreh". Ibo's humbly recognize you as "EWU"..

grin

Nice.. Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by scopusng(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Two way street hommie.

There is never a right time to take the law into ones hands. All it does is create anarchy.

But these Preachers must understand that it is improper to go into a neighborhood where people are sleeping in their houses and start disturbing the peace.

May you sleep this nite and not wake up anymore. MUMU
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
epmmiks:

How many Muslim have u beaten up since their speakers are disturbing?

I don't live in any neighborhood that has a mosque that uses their speakers to do Morning Call for Prayers.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by femiakinbully(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
RIP ... your Star would shine forever .

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by adconline(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
How about the family of woman beheaded in the north? " The only way for evil to thrive is for people of goodwill to do nothing"

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Rasdagama: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yet some idiots here would tell me that Islam is a peaceful religion. Of what peace is a religion, which symbol is two sword? Whether some idiots like it or not Islam is a terror to world peace. I call on Christians all the world to raise up to the ungodly, uncivilized, irrational behavior of these satan followers, who call themselves muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
scopusng:

May you sleep this nite and not wake up anymore. MUMU

Do you know when or how you will die? Do you have control over how you will die?

SMH..

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Ariyojoel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmmm, God pls Save us........Show sum Love today is my birthday.............Thanking God for d gift of life.......
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by anochuko01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I don't live in any neighborhood that has a mosque that uses their speakers to do Morning Call for Prayers.

I do...Ramadan period was even worse

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by flamingREED(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

These preacher people need to learn to respect peoples privacy and peace. They come at ungodly hours with megaphones to preach about things they don't even fully know about and disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

I have set my Dogs on a few of them in the past and even confiscated the Megaphone and Bible of one.

Killing her was extreme and for that they must face the full wrath of the Law but these Pastors need to call their people off.

I wish I lived in your neighborhood.

It's either I go down by your dogs or The Rock of Ages cut you to size.

Though you take our lives, goods, honours; our wives..
Yet is your profit SMALL..

THESE THINGS SHALL VANISH ALL

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by dokiOloye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Hmmm..

U talk this way cos U've never lived among muslims,real muslims,not d Yoruba ones.
Come to Abuja and see where they mount their speakers in residential areas and shout aaaaaaaarrrrrr 5 fvcking times EVERY BLESSED DAY,starting from 5am.
And this is not in d outskirts of d town oo,I mean right inside d town.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
anochuko01:

I do...Ramadan period was even worse

Apologies..

If you live in lagos, there is actually State legislation on such disturbances. You can write them a petition.

I have been trying to research federal laws on noise pollution. As soon as I find it, I will share it here as I have two churches in my immediate neighborhood I am interested in fhucking up cos of their disturbance.
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Two way street hommie.

Which is why it must be done by legal and proper means....through the courts, legislatures and police, and not through physical assault, or murder , as in this case.

I am all for having a peaceful morning....but if someone disturbs my morning...there are better ways to deal with the situation than violent reaction.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by southpole: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
If anybody thinks Islam is a religion of peace should go and research for the meaning of peace

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by tabithababy(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why will she be preaching in front of a mosque. shocked.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
As much as I share in the pains the dead woman must have undergone in the hands of the lunatic lynchers, and also sympathize with the family she left behind, yet I think Christians should know their limit. Public disturbance in the name of preaching, worse still preaching within the enclave of your opponents (the Muslims) should be discouraged. The illusory our religion is better than yours or we are the God's people and you are the devil agents - all because one doesn't share in the same worldview like the other - should be discouraged.

Physical combat is not the only form of violence abuse, no, emotional/psychological abuse is even worse. I wish everyone could do away with religion.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by XXCASH: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
If these guys are not stoned to death then the useless police report should be shelved up their ass
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by maestroferddi: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Since Buhari's emergence as the president of Nigeria, Islamic fundamentalism by these undesirable elements has been on the upsurge.

The other day it was the gruesome killing of a Deeper Life pastor's wife in Kano. This time around it is the stone an RCCG deaconess in Abuja.

What is Buhari doing in calling these people to order?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Presumably you are a Christian, and presumably you are entitled to your beleifs about Islam.

But let us start from the Bible. The Bible is clear that all have sinned. All are under the sin bondage as children of Adam, our progenitor. And as a result, all of us are capable of committing evil as bad as this.

Becoming a christian does not mean that we become ''pure sinless beings'', but we begin a process where our sin nature struggles with the new man created by God acting in us. Which goes on until we have been changed to be like Christ in death. So...in the meantime...we are still capable of sin.....but this time we have the help of our Lord to overcome sin.

Therefore , removing Islam won't solve the world's sin/evil problem. Evil does not have a face. The time when we can say that there would be no more sin on this earth is when the new Heaven and Earth, the ''city built with no man's hands'', the Heavenly Jerusalem of Rev 22 has been established.
U better preach less b4 u get stoned by our religion ov piss brothers
Re: Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested by omonla555: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Who is in doubt that Islam is a religion of PEACE

Let who talk so die the death of the Dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.