Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why Do Christains Lie!?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christains Lie!?? (3514 Views)

Why Do Christains Want To Force Religion Down The Throat Of There Children / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by winner01(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
HCpaul:
At least, Christians deserve a sense of belonging, just that it doesn't look sane to me any more and I doubt its reality with curiosity.

Everything about Christian and the entirety of religion is just the work and manipulation caused and invented by ancient primitive men who chose to substitute their ignorance and inabilities with an imaginary theory framed Bible.

The Bible is mere a manuscript of men (works of sane historical and fictional writers of old) rather than the message of any mythological being or diety.

I don't consider it as a bunch of lies since I know that men of old will at one point in their life want to satisfy their doubts, their unknown, and their inabilities with something less primitive and more superior.

They overestimated the complexity of the universe and chose to believe that it must have been the creative work of a higher or a superior being.

Am not opposing the fact that superior personalities do exist (at least aliens do) but what about some beings that we are superior to??

They coined a name for this superior being and framed it GOD (The triune personality) .

They did all that out of their own ignorance and eventually exhausted their lifetime in the pursuit of living in the realms of the supernatural. Loving an ever lasting life, they initiated the concept of Heaven and Hell.

Heaven for the Isrealites and hell for others.... I just don't get it.

Now, some men living in the generation of the sane still choose to follow the path of those primitive men and their organized precepts.

99% of Christians don't love God, Heaven, Supernatural and the likes but had to be enforced with the fear of Satan, hell, Darkness, Demon, Eternal damnation and the likes.

Is not thayt you really love to make heaven but you've been mentally and emotionally captured with the fear of hell, the judgement day and eternal damnation.

You really don't have passion for heaven, do you?

We are all atheist just that some smart folks among us are pretending.

If you were to live forever, what will you live for??

It is better to die for something that to live for nothing.

What is the essence of living forever when all you will live for is prayer (exempted), fasting (exempted), then what exactly? ?

Ok! You guys will all become a chorister and start singing a lifetime song with a single lyrics.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!

OH! Sigh... Am out of the game.

It's now my time to fully relate with knowledge and become a companion of the wise, to implore, deploy and explore universal knowledge and to inventually become the pioneer of my own impacts and inventions.

We guys cannot just live forever with you guys cuz we may later rebel just like Satan did.

And mark my word, some of you guys will later rebel in the new heaven and the new earth when you are so bored and overwhelmed.

How will I spend eternity with folks that are deaply conceived with ignorance and insanity.

Even people that were alive during the ministry of Jesus didn't believe him, so how did you expect the computer age filled with scientific revolutions to give a damn at it??

Every religion is subject to fallibilism.

THE IGNORANCE OF RELIGION IS THE GREATEST IGNORANT TO EVER EXIST.

Those creative writers deserves to be accredited, to be titled as inventors for inventing the greatest ignorance to ever exist in the entirety of human race.

I love my life now for taken responsibility for the consequences of my actions and not putting the blame on some imaginary foes that never exist, knew me and not to talk of fighting me.

For your information, I didn't become a non - theist because I have any challenge which God failed to answer or whatsoever. My personality has long ago been contrary to such fallacious tales. I became an agnostic atheist because I love sanity and I choose to be sane by not encapsulating the religious concepts into my framework of scientific pursuit.

I did that in a legal way.

I only regretted my time used in defending the flaws in religion.

Jonnydon22, Ifeness, Kevor and other great atheist on Nairalands successfully did the job.

Kudos to sanity!!!
Its easier for catholics because catholicism is religion and nothing more.

The first time you landed on the religion section, i knew that you were weak and had little idea about christianity.

I remember replying one of your posts, I said: You are the reason people become atheists.

You thought it was an insult back then but it was not. I simply saw how weak your ideas of christianity were.

What has happened to you is a good example of when well studied atheism meets weak/empty christianity.

All your claims are what atheists have been making from time immemorial, nothing new.

Well, Thumbs up to your new life. I hope you find what you seek.

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by winner01(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2016
HCpaul:

ShoulD I expose you people's secret??
Yes please do. And try not to repeat what minority people have been saying for several centuries.

Its boring already.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by winner01(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
HCpaul:
Go and pray cuz I want to go and read the Bible.

2am still on Nairaland

I wasn't trained like that as a Christian.

I want to go and read my theological books.

Good night.
Reading theological books wont help you.

Catholics are not "sinners", but it is clearly a different religion. A very empty one. Anything goes.

The bible will help you, not your catholic materials.

Who prays with beads, or give vain recitals, or pray to mary and so other obviously non-christian philosophies.

You are as weak as you were even now.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2016
winner01:
Reading theological books wont help you.

Catholics are not "sinners", but it is clearly a different religion. A very empty one. Anything goes.

The bible will help you, not your catholic materials.

Who prays with beads, or give vain recitals, or pray to mary and so other obviously non-christian philosophies.

You are as weak as you were even now.

Most depraved Christians are Catholics . With purgatory , no worries . grin
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by winner01(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . There have been atheists since the bible days . The bible also said adversities , persecutions , trials can test your faith in God . It has very little to do with having a healthy discussion with an atheist . Christians always win the arguments . That explains why you avoid winner01 's thread like a plague - you don't want to face an ignominious defeat . I understand bro wink
lol!!
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by winner01(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Most depraved Christians are Catholics . With purgatory , no worries . grin
The catholic school were I served, i can boldly say, none of them really believe in God.

From the priests to the nuns to the seminarians, they were all pretending.

Some of them did not even know the meaning of atheism. But, will obviously find atheism more comforting than the damned catholic worldview.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by oyeludef(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
storm00:
1 they call themselves christains yet there is nothing like christain in bible.
2 they name thier book bible yet there is nothing like bible in bible.
3 they worship on sunday (the day pagans worship sun) or saturday yet there is nothing like worship on sunday or saturday.
4 they go for pilgrimage yet there is nothing like go for pilgrimage in bible.
5 they use church yet there is nothing like church in bible.
ignorance isnt ur problem but oversabi is
1. so u didn't come across d word christian in ur bible, interesting. please throw d bible away
Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. 
Act 26:28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be aChristian.
1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as aChristian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf

2. the word Bible simple means book. we call ours Holy Book.

3. everyday of d calendar we use is dedicated to one idol or d other so ur point is invalid.
according to christian practice, christians worship on d first day of d week which jusy happens to be sunday according d d calendar we use now.
a)we worship on Sunday cos dat was d day our lord resurrected.(act2:1) (matt28:1,mark16:2,9,luke24:1,john20:1)
b) day of Pentecost also was a Sunday (act2:1) d day of Pentecost as practiced by d jews always fell on d first day of the week
c) communion has been done on Sundays from d days of d apostles (act20:7)
d) d early church met on dis day (1cor16:2, 2cor9:12)

4. going for pilgrimage is a matter of choice, jts not a requirement to make heaven. its not different from tourism.

5. here u are again wit ur sabi sabi. just a quick search via google will av saved u d embarrassment of saying dis. i cant even mention all d places where church appear in d bible but let me help u wit some

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail again

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publi

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.View more

Act 5:11 And great fear came upon all thechurch, and upon as many as heard these thin

Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the churchin the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and withour fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us

Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostle

Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of thechurch, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed themto prison

Act 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multipli

Act 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. 

u should really consider throwing dat ur bible away.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by virginboy1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha . . . I have always told you, it is dangerous for a theist to argue against atheists, they need not convince you or try win an argument or out troll you.

All they need is just plant that tiny mustard seed of doubt, your natural curiosity will do the rest, it may take years.

Frosbel will explain better.

Let's keep going and keep counting.

What happened to Frosbel?

I do know him to be an ardent theist back then.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . There have been atheists since the bible days . The bible also said adversities , persecutions , trials can test your faith in God . It has very little to do with having a healthy discussion with an atheist . Christians always win the arguments . That explains why you avoid winner01 's thread like a plague - you don't want to face an ignominious defeat . I understand bro wink

Hmm.... You are right.

Johnny! Pls Just don't give them the attention.

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by urahara(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

I never knew you had jokes this good . grin

Loooooolz, baba ebuka don't shock grin
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by johnw74: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2017
1 they call themselves christains yet there is nothing like christain in bible.
2 they name thier book bible yet there is nothing like bible in bible.
3 they worship on sunday (the day pagans worship sun) or saturday yet there is nothing like worship on sunday or saturday.
4 they go for pilgrimage yet there is nothing like go for pilgrimage in bible.
5 they use church yet there is nothing like church in bible.

Why do you lie?

1 Act_11:26  And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

3 Exo_16:26  Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

the seventh day is the sabbath day of worship, which is saturday

4 Exo_6:4  And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

5 Rev_3:7  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by ScienceWatch: 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
oyeludef:
ignorance isnt ur problem but oversabi is
1. so u didn't come across d word christian in ur bible, interesting. please throw d bible away
Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. 
Act 26:28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be aChristian.
1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as aChristian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf

2. the word Bible simple means book. we call ours Holy Book.

3. everyday of d calendar we use is dedicated to one idol or d other so ur point is invalid.
according to christian practice, christians worship on d first day of d week which jusy happens to be sunday according d d calendar we use now.
a)we worship on Sunday cos dat was d day our lord resurrected.(act2:1) (matt28:1,mark16:2,9,luke24:1,john20:1)
b) day of Pentecost also was a Sunday (act2:1) d day of Pentecost as practiced by d jews always fell on d first day of the week
c) communion has been done on Sundays from d days of d apostles (act20:7)
d) d early church met on dis day (1cor16:2, 2cor9:12)

4. going for pilgrimage is a matter of choice, jts not a requirement to make heaven. its not different from tourism.

5. here u are again wit ur sabi sabi. just a quick search via google will av saved u d embarrassment of saying dis. i cant even mention all d places where church appear in d bible but let me help u wit some

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail again

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publi

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.View more

Act 5:11 And great fear came upon all thechurch, and upon as many as heard these thin

Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the churchin the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and withour fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us

Act 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostle

Act 8:3 As for Saul, he made havock of thechurch, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed themto prison

Act 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multipli

Act 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.

Act 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. 

u should really consider throwing dat ur bible away.
I just read your response. Hmmmm! Very inspiring indeed. This should also help us understand the POWER of a church if the leader is truly ANOINTED.

When the GOSPELS talks of "teach" it refers to the most effective teaching method, which is to demonstrate and explain. that's where a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR comes in.

Would you prefer to learn from a "Talker" or from someone that can demonstrate the real POWER OF JESUS.

I Am From China / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68