Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? (3830 Views)

Review Of The Infinix X-pen: Is It Worth N4,500? (PICS) / Infinix Note 4 – Is It Really Worth The Upgrade? / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by eaglekus: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
TECNO Camon C9 was launched recently at a fancy event where the exciting features were extravagantly highlighted to a teeming audience, fans of the brand. Truth be told, the atmosphere at the unveiling was filled with so much anxiety, owing to the buzz and build up to the launch date: TECNO just knows how to do that.

Anyway so the fanfare was good, impressive spec detail and a show of some good looking pictures taken with the TECNO Camon C9 got me thinking and asking myself….. Will this actually be the best camera phone as touted by TECNO? Right in the middle of that thought, the event began to bore me when I looked up and there was a ‘fashion parade’ (as I would love to call it). No way!! I didn’t come for this so I had to switch to AOB.

So straight to the business, the Camon C9 is a major upgrade to the Camon C8 and i am excited – RAM got a boost to 2GB, display is full HD, new user interface and obviously a better camera. Design is also good especially with the slim metal frame; you need to check out the unboxing video here if you haven’t seen it, you will be impressed too.

Design is sturdy

When you hold the phone in the hand, you are left with the feeling of holding a phone with a pretty decent build quality. There could actually be some sort of weirdness while holding the phone, especially for people who are used to devices that have flat back cover, Camon C9 has a bulgy curved back, similar to the Phantom 5 which may need some time getting used to. This however comes with its advantage – the curved back makes it easier to pick up from a table or other flat surface

Read full article on http://www.techcityng.com/tecno-camon-c9-review/
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by omoalajah(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
I think the price is up to that based on the present dollar scenario, normally this phone shouldn't be more than 35-40k.

1 Like

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by gingerman876: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
word about this phone is all around town!!!
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by yinka360nl1: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
God, give me money, let me upgrade from my Boom j8 to Camon C9
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by 360koncepts: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice phone, if you have the money buy it!
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Kenneth10110(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
yinka360nl1:

if u are not a Camera freak stick to your J8 they are almost d same
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by teelaweee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cool selfie things on point
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by olaneyo18: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2016
tecno really try on the phone especially in the area of camera (13 mega pixel) and screen resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. so you don't need to go to party and start looking for a camera man before you can snap yourself both in the day and night but the only thing is that the battery capacity is too low at 3000mah with the current problem of electricity Nigerians are facing.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2016
to me ooooooo
and i repeat again TO ME OOOOO

before my oga at the top says another thing

The CAMON C9 is the greatest phone tecno created or made after Phantom 5
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2016
asin we should not lie, they try
try using the phone for snapchat it really cool

olaneyo18:
tecno really try on the phone especially in the area of camera (13 mega pixel) and screen resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. so you don't need to go to party and start looking for a camera man before you can snap yourself both in the day and night but the only thing is that the battery capacity is too low at 3000mah with the current problem of electricity Nigerians are facing.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
13 mp no be beans na
teelaweee:
Cool selfie things on point
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
op

i should not lie I should not thief
the phone is worth the buy
the c9 is my first tecno phone

try snapchat with the front 13mp camera embarassed
it so sweet
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
no be beans atall oooooo wink

Femikutti:
13 mp no be beans na
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
bad guy

you sabi better thing oooo

Boluu:
op

i should not lie I should not thief
the phone is worth the buy
the c9 is my first tecno phone

try snapchat with the front 13mp camera embarassed
it so sweet
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2016
nice one

shey you get the phone ni??

Boluu:
no be beans atall oooooo wink

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

why I no go sabi better thing na

I go change am for you ooooo grin

Femikutti:
bad guy

you sabi better thing oooo

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

see question oooo

which phone are you asking me about??
this same camon c9

Femikutti:
nice one

shey you get the phone ni??

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
baddest

shey you be APC person ni??

Boluu:
lol

why I no go sabi better thing na

I go change am for you ooooo grin

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
lmfao
shey you this boy you are bored ni??

no it is camon c10 am talking about

talk joooor, do you have the phone abi you are one of does once that use the phone online and talk like they have it tongue

Boluu:
lol

see question oooo

which phone are you asking me about??
this same camon c9

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

see goat

olodo oshi

Femikutti:
lol
baddest

shey you be APC person ni??

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
yeye boy

oya I have the phone

kill yourself tongue

Femikutti:
lmfao
shey you this boy you are bored ni??

no it is camon c10 am talking about

talk joooor, do you have the phone abi you are one of does once that use the phone online and talk like they have it tongue

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
yeah

I guess you have a point

dollar is the main reason for it been high

omoalajah:
I think the price is up to that based on the present dollar scenario, normally this phone shouldn't be more than 35-40k.
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

oniranu

around town kor runtown ni

gingerman876:
word about this phone is all around town!!!
Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
pele

he pain am, ehn wan cry tongue

Boluu:
lol

see goat

olodo oshi

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
hehhehe

am happy for you oooo

Boluu:
yeye boy

oya I have the phone

kill yourself tongue

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
before nko

dollar as affected all market price

no matter the goods

Boluu:
yeah

I guess you have a point

dollar is the main reason for it been high

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Femikutti: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

no mind am

na tecno fan grin cheesy

Boluu:
lol

oniranu

around town kor runtown ni

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

Femikutti:
pele

he pain am, ehn wan cry tongue

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
na you sabi abeg

Femikutti:
hehhehe

am happy for you oooo

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

dollar wey dey craze

but seriously if you really want the phone dollar wont disturb you

Femikutti:
before nko

dollar as affected all market price

no matter the goods

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
hehe

ehn make sense na
Femikutti:
lol

no mind am

na tecno fan grin cheesy

Re: TECNO CAMON C9 Detail Review - Is It Worth The Buy? by Boluu: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
baba calm down naw

the j8 is still hot na

yinka360nl1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This Before You Buy Innjoo Max3 / 3G In Nigeria / New Android Fun Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.