Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (86501 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by hazyfm: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
One of the best ways to die! Dying a just meritorious course!
I believe you are enjoying your crown of glory in your palatial residence in heaven, great martyr!

I so much like the PEACE of Islam Religion!!! It will make this world a better place to live!!

What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by 0955eb027(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Winners72:
Islam is the problem of the world.
Unfortunately for you, their is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by oloriooko(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded
If thus woman had been your mothet, will your comment be same?
FYI, tge Imam that asked the foools to "scare" tge woman away has been arrested
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by idesylvester(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fear which nonsense Allah.. all of u r demonic, anti-christ of today, na catholic church go kill her or na assemblies of God church while preaching d good news.. I'm suspectin that Christian driver that converted 2 islam
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

8 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by saintdennis(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Well lets hope for her sake that Heaven is real..

It would be a real biitch to die for some fakeass shiit.

Lol. True
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
A sad end. Let me console everyone here: death is a dinner-date all of us must attend, some more punctual than others and using different means of transport.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

Even her Husband told her not to go to that neighborhood to preach again.

She didn't heed the warning.

She kept on doing her thing thus inciting the Muslims.

The Muslims react and she dies in the process.

People start shouting Islam is not a religion of Peace.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nasiruddeen(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
The worse enemy to mankind is media!!!
They easily make Hero in to Zero and make Zero in to Hero. -Naik.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by tonykel1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace (R.I.P.P)

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by jeje123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Here are photos of the female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and mother of seven, Mrs. Eunice Mojisola Elisha, who was gruesomely murdered by suspected Islamic fanatics on Saturday morning while preaching around the Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

Pictured is the moment after she was killed and left her in the pool of her blood -with her megaphone and cell phone placed beside her dead body (as seen in the pictures)....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/unseen-photos-of-female-pastor-who-was.html

OP in all sincerity u were not their wen d incident happened. Why did u attribute d killer as Islamic fanatics? Next time habit of mature thinking should be cultivated before putting a write-up.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by nickxtra(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
This area, where she was killed, is full of Muslims, including mai boras, street urchins and weed smokers. Could a person from different religion felt disturbed or uncomfortable with her preaching? Incidentally, the time she was killed, is the same time that Muslims go to Mosque to say their morning prayers. What could have warranted an attack on an innocent and defenceless woman?
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Joyce28(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sad cry
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by 41lady(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
U want to deny the fact that she was kill by Muslim fanatic? Is an imam that order his almajiri to stone the woman and they kill her. Pls... Call black, black don't paint black with white paint. We know the ways of muslim extremists and they shall pay by their blood when the time comes, silent is not foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Winners72:
Religion is the problem of the world.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Sunnycliff(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
hazyfm:

What's your point?
Google our Sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Sunnycliff(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
hazyfm:

What's your point?
Google out Sarcasm!
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by SaiNigeria: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Killed on the orders of a peaceful imam

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by gxxxxx: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Babarians, nonsense people.. Jst wondering if dis extremist muslims peeps are sensible[b]Babarians, nonsense people.. Jst wondering if dis extremist muslims peeps are sensible[/b]Babarians, nonsense people.. Jst wondering if dis extremist muslims peeps are sensible
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by moshould(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
You wey dey kill people, think say nobody see u, (God) the owner of the d souls u're taking will sit u down and ask u questions when u are done....orioya...
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Omeny: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
If I talk now, my brothers in the west that think they know more than every other persons will keep on mentioning themselves even if the victim is one of them.

Is this not anathema,barbaric and animalistic?
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by grandoworld: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
You guys(Muslims) are biting more than you can shew. the day of the Lord will surely caught up with you soon unless you repent from that cult called Islam that u hide under while persecuting Christians.
malikombi:

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Dolcilicious(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by GCFR95(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Winners72:
Thank you dear... Islam is not only the problem of the world, it is a CURSE to the world. Just a bunch of useless fanatics. I hate the children of Ishmael and the children of the Bourne woman. Islam is not only a threat to world peace... It is threat to our survival as a nation. I vow never to do anything with those beast called MUSLIMS, especially the fanatics in the north. They should go to hell for all I care. Nigeria can and will never be one because of them. #TOHELLWITHMUSLIMS

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by entparrot(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

That doesn't justify her killing. I hope the police force arrest all the culprits.

9 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by gurunlocker: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Why always Islam? why can't these people be tolerating for once? I blame them not, different teachings from different imam abi na ustaz..... and they will still be forming religion of peace, are you guys not tired of this shameless act? why always Islam?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by 41lady(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

You are a big fool, do have the Nigeria constition? If not get it and read on fundamental human right. What about those imams that disturb people why they are sleeping around 3am to 5am, how many Non Muslim attack them and kill. U.must be idiot for saying that.
Do u think Naija is Saudi arabia?

11 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Omeny: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

Ch

What is ur point now? Don't tell me u are justifying this evil act.
I know u will say u are not justifying it so watch your tongue to avoid the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by onilpee: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
shut d crap......who else will do that if not u guys.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Efikman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by nerodenero: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

That's the best that can come from evilseed as your moniker implies. When the seed is evil, the fruit is evil.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Jacko01: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
God bless her soul

She was actually stoned to death

Oh my goodness

You are in heaven by Gods side

Those fools did not knw what they have done for you

Last words you said were blood of Jesus

No better way to die

Glorious death.... Ur battle is over

Jus dat ur kids and family will miss you

But you smiling down dancing alanta saying

No miss me oh no miss me.... I dey with Baba God eh

Just make una do come.... Expecting una any second now because 100 years compared to eternity os a second

In between do u knw dat she bein in heaven has seen like 200 years ahead of us.... Yea our time is fleeting compared to eternity..... So i think

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Xtopher123(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:

This the reason why i detest Religion.. You being a Religious Fanatic makes me detest you to the core..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Have You Praised Him Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.