Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (86507 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Lovine: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
If it is them, do you know how many churches and shops that would have been on flame now? One need the Spirit of God to worship Him in Spirit and truth not an issue of eating very early in the morning and later declare the so call fastsing. Christian please show them the kind of God you worship, stay cool and allow Fod to fight for you.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by kikake: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Here are photos of the female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and mother of seven, Mrs. Eunice Mojisola Elisha, who was gruesomely murdered by suspected Islamic fanatics on Saturday morning while preaching around the Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

Pictured is the moment after she was killed and left her in the pool of her blood -with her megaphone and cell phone placed beside her dead body (as seen in the pictures)....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/unseen-photos-of-female-pastor-who-was.html

How could human beings do this?

Who wants to continue to remain in one country with human beings like the ones who killed this woman for religious motives?

In six years, Nigeria lost billions of Dollars fighting a northern Islamic group Boko Haram who say they are fighting for a country to be governed through sharia criminal codes.

Before Boko Haram emerged, twelve northern Nigeria states had adopted sharia criminal codes.

Adoption of sharia criminal codes radicalized the average northern Nigeria Muslim to the point of no return. The result is what we see today.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by baysol: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded

Shut your mouth there. If this were to be the opposite wouldn't it have escalated to a community war by now knowing fully well how you muslims operate. You people are simply violent and unreasonable and yet you say you represent peace. Fool yourself not us.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by nathawoniyi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
instead of you condemning the acts, you are defending religion. any religion that has no regard for humans life is demonic and does not worth to be called one
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by naxman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am a muslim but l dnt Y some of our fellow muslim brothers hate xtians dis much..... For Allah's Sake islam is peace... if truly she was murdered by a muslim n u av succeded in killin all d xtians for one or two reasons Then who are you going to preach to about Allah n Prophet Muhammad (SWT)... Honestly some muslim are too violenc.....
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Flameneo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by JIGHU(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
YOU ARE A BASTARD, WHICH ALLAH SHOULD WE FEAR? THE HUSBAND CLEARLY SAID THE MOSQUE IN THAT AREA MADE COMMENTS ABOUT HER PREACHING AND THREATENED HER PREVIOUSLY....THEY APPARENTLY HAD PLANNED FOR HER AND TEACH HER A LESSON AS THEY PROMISED....MAY THAT ALLAH BEND YOUR MOUTH
malikombi:
Fear Allah in your words......Murdered by Muslim fanatics; It's better we wait till investigations is concluded
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by validstar1: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Father forgive them 4 they know not what they do.Madam U have died 4 a just cause.May YAHWEH Reward u for good. Rest in d bosom of ur father.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by JIGHU(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
FOOLS PARADISE IS FOR THE MUSLIMS ALONE YOU MEAN? ARINDIN
ALVA001:
Those of u accusing Islam and muslims of this gruesome act. Be carefull God is watching u.
'verily the unbelievers wishes to extinguish God's light with their mouth but nay Almighty God has perfected his light, even if the unbelievers hate it'.
Slander, rant, spite, curse all you like paradise is 4 d muslims alone.
May Allah's curse be upon the perpetrator of this evil(taking a forbidden soul).
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by kikake: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3956277_dadc1_jpg4c1179bd244536c85fb5b7ea2f547efa

She was warned.

Even her Husband told her not to go to that neighborhood to preach again.

She didn't heed the warning.

She kept on doing her thing thus inciting the Muslims.

The Muslims react and she dies in the process.

People start shouting Islam is not a religion of Peace.

Are you not ashamed to belong to a decent society?

If someone offends you, you have the police to report to, instead of killing the person. Do you know how Non-Muslim people tolerate your loud speakers in your mosques on a daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by osakue18(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's really pathetic seeing someone killed preaching the words of the Lord. Some people are so heartless. It seem karma isn't working anymore, that's the more reason ppl tend to commit such acts and rest in peace. Who ever did such pathetic acts should wait upon the wrath of the Lord or confessed his sins.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by elopee3000(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:
the capital of pakistan is what?
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
kikake:

Are you not ashamed to belong to a decent society?

If someone offends you, you have the police to report to, instead of killing the person. Do you know how Non-Muslim people tolerate your loud speakers in your mosques on a daily basis?

In a decent society, people don't walk around in the early hours of the morning disturbing the peace. cool

The killers of the Lady MUST be found and JAILED.

I am not a Muslim nor a Christian.

You Christians have ever right to be upset with the killing of this woman, but you people must also admonish your followers to stop inciting violence. She was pre-warned but did not heed.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
mesoprogress:
Very disheartening. Sometimes I find it very hard to differentiate between Boko haram, ISIS, and these "normal" Muslims that keep maiming Christians. My Muslim brothers, please answer how do I differentiate you from Boko haram when you kill my sisters and brothers daily at little or no provocation

And some will say Islam is a religion of peace. How?? It's mind boggling to associate Islam with peace.

Practically, based on what I see everyday, Islam is synonymous with Intolerance, Repression, Violence, Death, Evil, Devil. There is no peace in Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace on two instances:
1. When they are new in a vicinity and have not gained much ground, they'll come in peace.
but upon gaining much ground, there'll be no peace until
2. the whole vicinity / community / nation is islamized by forcing people to convert and killing those who refuse to convert or people who pose as threats to them. that's when there can be peace again.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by opius: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
malikombi:

Are they not muslim fanatics ? Useless set of ppl , y is it that everything abt ur religion is violet
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by olureignforever: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

What is this one saying. Where is our freedom, she's carrying out the great commission. Is the area for Muslim alone. Why will she incite Muslims. How many times have christian wage war on Muslims even when ur mosque is built near a house or a residential area. Are Muslims d only one living in such community. Christians endure ur early morning noise.

You can only kill d messenger, u can't kill d message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by robosky02(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
where is the sanctity of life?
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by opribo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari people again..... why do you people like shedding blood like this why why why. Anyway this one is surely heaven bound i believe so.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by passenger570: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wat a world!!!! Unfair of Muslims. Bet me d way u piple kill dis woman dats d way u piple will preach d gospel of christ all over d nations. And @ d end, u will. Be stoned to death d way u piple kill dis innocent woman.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
olureignforever:

What is this one saying. Where is our freedom, she's carrying out the great commission. Is the area for Muslim alone. Why will she incite Muslims. How many times have christian wage war on Muslims even when ur mosque is built near a house or a residential area. Are Muslims d only one living in such community. Christians endure ur early morning noise.

You can only kill d messenger, u can't kill d message.

What Freedom?

Why don't you do and pee in a Mosque and come tell me how free your freedom is.

Christians don't have to endure Muslim call for prayers in their locality. They can report to the ministry of environment.

She was warned and she kept on going back. Don't ever lose sight of this fact in your anger.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by MrRichy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

bro.. if you are a christian, i'll advise you to read
Mark 16 vs 15
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by michealidowu91(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Innocent blood crying
JESUS is the Way
No matter what.
The Gospel will continue to spread.

But I tell those involved this
You, your land, your generations and your household are all CURSED
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by EvilSeeed: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrRichy:

bro.. if you are a christian, i'll advise you to read
Mark 16 vs 15

Bro, I just read the passage you quoted.

read Matthew 10: 14
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by marvelous000: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
0955eb027:
Unfortunately for you, their is nothing you can do about it.
[size=13pt]
No, fortunately for me, I can kill you and your ilk if you lots bring your blood-sucking bullshiit close to me.

Get that? Not every body condone fuckery. Ask your brothers how it went down in jos.

Lest I forget. You people will be so victimised that you lots will wish you never started the quest of conquering and feeding the demon you call god human blood. Its a promise.

[/size]
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrMcJay:

No, they're Libyans.
You de mind him.Those that killed that woman in broad day light in Kano are from the moon.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You can do worse, you dirtttttty lots are the forbidden souls.
Those people are irredeemable.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by berrystunn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Insecurity in this government
Corruption in this government
Looting from looters

Long live Nigeria
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by chubbygal(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
God of VENGEANCE Arise! Islam religion of sad news

Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by bedford101(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

I[b]in a decent society, people don't walk around in the early hours of the morning disturbing the peace[/b]. cool

You Christians have ever right to be upset with the killing of this woman, but you people must also admonish your followers to stop inciting violence. She was pre-warned but did not heed.
people don't walk around disturbing but smelling Islam can disturb the peace of the neighborhood with their cheap public address systems.? Listen to yourself evil Muslim seed
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by chindoone(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
The only religion fighting christainity is Islam while the walk about saying Islam is a religion of peace..the world would have been peaceful without Islamic fanatics and radicalist
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by kikake: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

In a decent society, people don't walk around in the early hours of the morning disturbing the peace. cool

So when someone is shouting in the neighborhood and was warned to stop but did not stop, you kill the person? You must be living in the dark ages.

That's why people living in modern age want to be freed from you.

Your sort killed the woman because she was preaching Christianity. You cannot succeed here in denying your religion with its trademark violence.
Re: Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. by Atk1nson(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
EvilSeeed:

She was warned.

I stay in a neighbourhood with two mosques nearby, every morning by 5am their prayer cants wake me. I'm not a muslim but I tolerate it. The issue is some set of people have the belief they have a monopoly over violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Have You Praised Him Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.