Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life (30711 Views)

New Facebook App To Combine Ads On Whatsap And Facebook In One App / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
HERSLEY:
hmmmm where r u?
e don dey hungry u abi
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Phunkyposh:
lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]
I Don't even know majority of the Apps you are talking about
how will you, when its only picmix u know
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sirjohn84:

bro can you download movies from this apps?
yup
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by nobsalis: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
ifybaby555:

your phone. You can pm me for details on Myads & Zoto & other apps that enable you earn on your phone

thanks bro... but I don't knw how to Pm Ooo... pls Pm me den I follow suite... no vex. better still we can still do it via WhatsApp... its all your choice bro cuz u r d BOSS
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ifems:

Please how does it work?
u must ve HDMI port on ur phone to be able to use this feature

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
juliuscapps:
Pls which phone can access HDMI? I currently use infinix hot note. Thank you
you must ve an HDMI port on ya phone but unfortunately majority of Chinese phones don't come with it.

1 Like

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chrisokey2:

Pls hw can I get connected with my TV..
do u ve an HDMI port on ya phone?

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by dovetark: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

What Apps are all these? Never heard them before.

Most of my Apps are very unproductive and time wasting. Let me go and install sudoku sef.

Cousera teaches you various courses online like web development, Duolingo teaches you new languages like French and Elevate develops your brain, and improves cognitive abilities.

BTW, games like sudoku, candy crush... are not unproductive, you have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Viktor1983(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
nobsalis:

how is d app like... teach me how to use it pls

Shopify is a cart solution for anyone who wants to run an online store , you could check em out on shopify.com.ng and read up....
The app allows u go through your inventory, know when you've made sales and when you are running out of stock..all from your smartphone.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by joe4christ(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oshege:

Lol..
With this application, you can change your device ID as many times as possible. Some apps will read and store your device ID as one of their permission for running the app. In this case, you are only limited to use a single account on the phone. With id changer, u can run as numerous account as possible because u have successfully prank them that u are using a brand new phone. Therefore ,u can run many accounts as possible.

I used the app to generate a lots of cash and airtime by pranking them coz I pretend to be using new devices.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by easrael(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
NO APP
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Bhenehdikt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
jauntty:
OK. I will

Just finished watching THE DANGER OF A SINGLE STORY by that author Chiamanda Adichie.

Classic.

I wish we could organize a TEDx event in Nigeria. Wuld have been great.

It would be great
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Xtopher123(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
shogotermies:

ok nice to hear this,
but if your phone gets missing,.......
only God will help

I can remote wipe my device using my Device Manager, so i dont have a problem if i get to loose my device cos its unaccesible
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by kenny1313(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
ezinnajacob:
Nairaland forum app. Has realy transform me,to d extend that I tell my family n friends what is happening in d country every day without reading newspeper n other media is very enlighting. shocked
freelance vendor?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by jhorse: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oshege:

Lol..
With this application, you can change your device ID as many times as possible. Some apps will read and store your device ID as one of their permission for running the app. In this case, you are only limited to use a single account on the phone. With id changer, u can run as numerous account as possible because u have successfully prank them that u are using a brand new phone. Therefore ,u can run many accounts as possible.

I used the app to generate a lots of cash and airtime by pranking them coz I pretend to be using new devices.
boss pls I need ur help with these pls can u add me on WhatsApp with 08103524070.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Rhapsody of Realities app, the word of God made my life beautiful
On my knees, will you marry me?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by mizzbouqui(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
dancok:
On my knees, will you marry me?
No but why?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
dovetark:

Cousera teaches you various courses online like web development, Duolingo teaches you new languages like French and Elevate develops your brain, and improves cognitive abilities.

BTW, games like sudoku, candy crush... are not unproductive, you have no idea.
My Apps are very unproductive, shame no go allow me post screenshot sef. I even have more self control now. At a point na several hours a day for games. cry

Will download some Apps to help me prepare for my post jamb grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by dovetark: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

My Apps are very unproductive, shame no go allow me post screenshot sef. I even have more self control now. At a point na several hours a day for games. cry

Will download some Apps to help me prepare for my post jamb grin

Lol... Yeah, there are some very good apps that would do the job for you. But it's better to have games than to have nothing at all... Games help a lot with cognition... keeping our brains fit and smart. So that when you're using those other apps for studies, you pick things fast. What's your intended course of study and which university are you interested in?
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mattex001(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
nobsalis:

howfar wit dis Glass Door app what's d function!?? and how does it work pls?

Useful for getting information about any organization as to their structures, hierarchy of management, salary, location, their method of interviews, reviews from people who in past had worked there and from those who still does and other relevant information about any organization. It's a very good app only a few people use it tho
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
dovetark:

Lol... Yeah, there are some very good apps that would do the job for you. But it's better to have games than to have nothing at all... Games help a lot with cognition... keeping our brains fit and smart. So that when you're using those other apps for studies, you pick things fast. What's your intended course of study and which university are you interested in?
Lol nice attempt to console me smiley

I'm not sure yet. Thinking of office management or something simple make person just graduate. grin
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by dovetark: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

Lol nice attempt to console me smiley

I'm not sure yet. Thinking of office management or something simple make person just graduate. grin

What university? What do you really have a passion for?

About the cognition thing, I am for real, I have researched a lot on it before, you could check yourself, you just stop playing those games and you'll see the effects yourself.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by beejaay: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
zyonnista:
Mine would have to be the TED(Technology, Entertainment,Design) app ...the lectures are really motivating and act as eye openers sometimes, and they are usually funny too.

The best part is having to listen whenever and wherever as it lets you download for offline use.

Whats yours? you can mention more tan one
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mattex001(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mckandre:
do u ve an HDMI port on ya phone?

I use Screen Mirroring to Watch movies I download with my phone on our Samsung TV is the best experience ever! It uses WifiDirect

I stream HD movies and just mirror the Screen with that of the TV and it's almost like I'm in a Cinema ...
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mattex001:

I use Screen Mirroring to Watch movies I download with my phone on our Samsung TV is the best experience ever! It uses WifiDirect

I stream HD movies and just mirror the Screen with that of the TV and it's almost like I'm in a Cinema ...

that's a better and convenient one,hope it delivers 1080p quality.
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mckandre(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
ifybaby555:

your phone. You can pm me for details on Myads & Zero & other apps that enable you earn on your phone
pls add me also on whatsapp, hope to hear from u
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by ladyF(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
dovetark:

What university? What do you really have a passion for?

About the cognition thing, I am for real, I have researched a lot on it before, you could check yourself, you just stop playing those games and you'll see the effects yourself.
I still dey observe, not decided yet. I know I have a strong passion for money, anything that brings in money legally is my passion Sir grin

Heard about the cognition thing too, that people who are good gamers are smart. Guess ayam the exception cry
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Mattex001(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mckandre:
that's a better and convenient one,hope it delivers 1080p quality.

That basically depends on the Quality of the movies you have on ur phone or you're streaming

The bulk of movies i have on my phone are 720p and they are as clear as Watching a movie on DSTv
Mind you streaming a Movie with 1080p requires a very strong Internet connection that's why I resort to 720p most times

So I think playing a movie with 1080p should not be anyless a hitch..
Re: Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:

What Apps are all these? Never heard them before.

Most of my Apps are very unproductive and time wasting. Let me go and install sudoku sef.
duolingo is a very nice app. Try merriam dictionary latest version, D game in it will wow u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / About Leaving Your Smartphone To Charge Over-night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.