Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

#K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub (1208 Views)

CcHUB Student Community For Students In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by robzyone: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
KongaPay Developer Conference (K-CON16) - Electronic Payment Integration without hassles.

Hey guys. KongaPay will be hosting an event at CCHub on Saturday 16th of July, 2016 and we would love to have you there. (Click https://attending.io/events/k-con16 to register.)

This event will enlighten participants on how to use KongaPay to accept payments via Online and Offline channels. We will explore how to integrate KongaPay on various platforms (Android, iOS and Web) and all the associated benefits.

There'll also be giveaways (KongaPay swag) and free food :wink:.

Click https://attending.io/events/k-con16 to register.

Event details:
Date: Saturday 16th of July 2016
Venue: CCHub Yaba, Lagos
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Arrant nonsense
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by DisturbNot: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
dhtml18:
Arrant nonsense

What makes you think so?
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by sleepingdemon: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
dhtml18:
Arrant nonsense
of all things ill want to integrate into a standard web app, kongapay? trully arrant nonsense
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by Fryzi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is dis one saying? We need job n u talking abt giving us free food n drinks from our own hard earn money again...

1 Like

Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by tityboi: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Kongapay is not yet ripe for all that.as a seller.I have lost a lot via your kongapay.I have to force them to remove me from it
. as the kongapay is nothing but fraud and extortion for now.money will leave escrow several times and won't be credited to main bank account.when you call konga.and send email.they keep requesting.for your accoint statement
Even if you send it.they will tell you their partner bank claim money was sent to your account and you don't get the money and it also shows in your statement that the money is not there
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2016
The dudes above me have stated the reasons I said arrant nonsense. This their ingrediens thing is not going to epp me rara.
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by guru01(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
dhtml18:
Arrant nonsense
How do you know?
Instead of them to sponsor a technology, they are busy finding how to make money.
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by guru01(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
tityboi:
Kongapay is not yet ripe for all that.as a seller.I have lost a lot via your kongapay.I have to force them to remove me from it
. as the kongapay is nothing but fraud and extortion for now.money will leave escrow several times and won't be credited to main bank account.when you call konga.and send email.they keep requesting.for your accoint statement
Even if you send it.they will tell you their partner bank claim money was sent to your account and you don't get the money and it also shows in your statement that the money is not there

Bro that's fraud, I wonder if there is any govt. Institution regulation this industry.
Re: #K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
guru01:

How do you know?
Instead of them to sponsor a technology, they are busy finding how to make money.
Am telling you, there is like no opportunity for young and willing developers there. If the thread has said, they wanted to hire developers or epp us one way or the other - that will be a different thing.

(1) (Reply)

When You Try To Understand A New Programming Language / I Need To Deal With My Database. / Append Or Prepend HTML Using Reactjs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.