Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? (5831 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / How I Lost My Phone And Lessons To Be Learnt / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2016
BenKafor:

Tecno is becoming innovative
Is becoming or has become innovative?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2016
gingerman876:
I have a TECNO L8...
I have an iPhone 5S...

The L8 is my power bank for my iPhone grin grin grin
But the L8 battery is damn.. though I prefer L8plus
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2016
yinka360nl1:
My Nokia Torchlight grin cheesy (Everybody knows how that phone affects lives grin )
My Boom j8 for Music!!!
Boom J8 fans rocks
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Minesota1:
Well i have a Tecno L8 and a Samsung

The Tecno L8 helps me stay online 247 cos of its battery capacity while my Samsung is perfect for my selfies n pictures.
Another L8 fan, but I cant fault you though
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2016
omoalajah:
I think everyone has a back up phone except your main phone is a POWERBANK like the Tecno L8, Gionne that packs over 5000mAh
Though I have not used Gionne before, I have heard about their products but except Tecno starts to misbehave, I will stick with them
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2016
omoalajah:
Exactly, who no like better thing grin But am just of the school of thought that wont use two Android phones together. Chai!!! For what reason! I gave my lil sister my C8 after I was gifted an HTC One M8. Even though the camera of the C8 was so great, I had to give it to my sis to use because I got a "better high-end smartphone" from someone I love wink and I have to use it.
Who ask you about your sister uncle? Anyway, good for you
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2016
gentlegenius:

This shows that TECNO is the most widely used mobile brand in Nigeria presently. But I noticed one trend here on Nairaland_ When you mention TECNO, people will quickly call you a TECNO agent or marketer. But I think TECNO doesn't need agents and marketers to make their phones sell. All they do is to study the present situation of Nigeria and produce phones that meet our economic, Power and other serious needs...
I'm currently using Tecno L5 and it has saved me from the problem of running around to charge phone every day. Now I decide when to charge my phone, the phone doesn't decide for me as before.
I think the poster knows this/ If everyone is Tecno marketer then who are their customers?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I use the tecno l8 and I must commed those that made the phone...the battery is really amazing for me,i love it so much.. Well in my next life,I'll still buy a l8

My area ehn,they don't even give us light at all,just once in a blue moon and I do alot with my phone than my laptop so its a really helpful device

It helps me a lot,my power bank is 5000mAh and my phone is 5050mAh,do the power bank is just an extra merchandise cuz I don't get to use it everytime,just one in a while and its just like that sha

I'm done giving my testimony
Why not L8plus instead?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2016
easrael:

Apologies for that

The newly bought Camon C9, not extremely used to it already
I guess you deliberately did that to keep everyone in suspense but I admire the C9
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2016
I am first a Music lover before anything else. I fell in love with boom J8 and still in love with it. Except a higher Boom verson is out, I won't let my J8 go.

I dont have alternative phone
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Kudos to every respondents, I was very bored so i decided to respond to comments to kill traffic boredom
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by mosjames: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
windyjosezy:
Money dey where money dey
Show me where e dey na... me need am!
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by daphid25(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Oyindebrah:
no I just love to listen to rap musics on my phone
Who's you best rapper?
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by easrael(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

I guess you deliberately did that to keep everyone in suspense but I admire the C9

Nothing like that really
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by easrael(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
windyjosezy:
Baddest

Not in any way trying to brag
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by gentlegenius(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I think the poster knows this/ If everyone is Tecno marketer then who are their customers?
Eyen eka mi... Abadie?
Pls ask them for me o.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
TeeFeh:
the android clone abi
yeah
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by velocity03(m): 1:02am On Jul 21, 2016
stevepeters:

Feel free to look for it. The phone I'm hoping to get to use soon is the Tecno c9. Its got what I want to a large extent

Badguy!!! God will provide no worry.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by casttlebarbz(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Just got a Samsung s4
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by TundeSalamu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
It is cheap and affordable.
It is a Tekino Device.

What else you wan know grin
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by stevepeters: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2016
velocity03:

Badguy!!! God will provide no worry.

Lol!!! Amen o. Will take selfie send to you as my testimony for Project get camon c9

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by BenKafor(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Is becoming or has become innovative?

LOL. Has.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by BenKafor(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Yes it does

LOL. Nice pics. Nice dog too.
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by tinnyailes(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordseb:
My uncle bought me an iPhone 5 as a present, i had no need for it so i sold it and bought an iPhone 6 clone at 15k and an infinix hot 2, i bought the clone to look like a boss and the infinix for my main smartphone needs, if i show you this clone eh... you go think say na the real thing, if una go find me extra cash i go supply am for una

Plsss where dd u get the clone
Re: Why Did You Choose Your Present Mobile Phone And How Is It Improving Your Life? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
tinnyailes:

Plsss where dd u get the clone
at a place called omoku in rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Is So Far Gone!!! Can Apple Catch Up?? / I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES / 6 Valid Tips To Secure Your Social Media Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.