Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Barrister Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Barrister Akpos (661 Views)

Akpos Went To His Village People For Help / Akpos And The Doctor / Barrister Akpors And The Village Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barrister Akpos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Barrister Akpors who’s gone to the village for Xmas celebration went hunting in a nearby village. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer’s field on the other side of a fence. As Barrister Akpors climbed over the fence, an elderly gentleman asked him what he was doing. He responded, “I shot a duck and it fell in this field, I’m going in to retrieve it.” The old farmer replied, “This is my property, and you are not coming over here.” Arrogant Akpors said, “I am one of the best trial attorneys in this country, and, if you don’t let me get that duck, I’ll sue you and take everything!” The old farmer smiled and said, “Apparently, you don’t know how we do things here. We settle small disagreements like this with the Three-Kick Rule.” Barrister Akpors asked, “What is the three-Kick Rule?” The Farmer replied, “Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up.” Barrister Akpors quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old farmer. He agreed to abide by the local custom. The old farmer slowly walked up to him. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into Akpor’s groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick nearly wiped Akpors’ nose off his face. Barrister Akpors was flat on his belly when the farmer’s third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up. He eventually summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, “Okay, you old farmer, now it’s my turn.” The farmer smiled and said, “Now, I give up. You can have the duck.”
Re: Barrister Akpos by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
If na me eeeeehhhh if i gree cal me "bascard" grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day. / "An Open Letter To Money, Owo, Ego, Kudi" / Actress Tonto Dikeh Snaps With Her Rumoured New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.