Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (43909 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.

390 Likes 34 Shares

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nairalanddiary: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good Nigerian

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good.

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by satelliteDISH(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
An exceptional gentleman. Op, but did U remember to give him transport fare back home.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
So nice of him.God bless him

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by kehindesamson0z(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Mrdecent post=47435744]there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh. Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by kehindesamson0z(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good citizen

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by uwagimboo: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
He is my breed..
A very rare breed at this end time...

7 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by stefanweeks: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
great man

sad

but if na me

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
I did the same back then when i was in SS3....is not a big deal if you're a good person in the heart

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by rifasenate11(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op you didn't tell us about the phone specs iphone or what

7 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
rifasenate11:
Op you didn't tell us about the phone specs iphone or what
that is not the issue here. the phone is like my second office.

13 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Mrdecent(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
lalasticlala can we celebrate this rear Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Trendy247: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... Maybe d guy don see say u use rubber band tie d fone. If him take am, na double punishment b dat na....

14 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ephi123(f): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
God bless him.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by yomalex(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by martineverest(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
its not new.....i returned 500k dat was mistakenly sent tto my account.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by egedege1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
He's a fantastically good man

4 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
He is CAPTAIN NIGERIA

WE NEED MORE OF THAT IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Opistorincos(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
The guy na Muslim, a good one for that matter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Spells(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Y are you surprised Oh oh.... I guess if u where d one who picked a fone u won't return it dats y u where surprised..... Mtcheeew...... Gud people still exist in Nigeria plz

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Trendy247:
Lol... Maybe d guy don see say u use rubber band tie d fone. If him take am, na double punishment b dat na....

....... just imagine!!

3 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by mmsen: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is for all the idiots who claim that all Nigerians are dishonest.

Good post OP.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by bolivnnaija: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
I make proud to say there is still hope in this country of ours. We still have people with good heart that are willing to do the right thing.
I support your Idea Op. We need to celebrate more of these people so as to correct the many erroneous thinking we exhibit.
Folks like these, should always be celebrated. We should as a people continue to highlight things that are done right, rather than be quick to post or upload bad things.
God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
not new na...I have returned iphone 5 before too
Trendy247:
ignore this poster

3 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow! If awa politheifians were like this guy Naija for done better. I have nothing to give you, May God bless you my great guy

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Johnbosco77(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
I haf hear. now allow me finish my akpu with my bitter leaf soup..

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by AntiWailer: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
That is my hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ginajet(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
I love honest people.. ... that is why I love Falconey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by tintingz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God continue blessing him.

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Transfer Code / Did You Get This Message From MTN? / Download Whatsapp Messanger To Java Tecno T635 Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.