Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO (1185 Views)

Three Nollywood Movie Pirates Arrested At Alaba Market [PICS] / "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by Mcwrath02: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Last night in Lagos, at the star-studded premiere of his much-awaited movie ‘The CEO’ which held at the prestigious Eko Hotel Zinnia Hall, Kunle Afolayan without shame or guile called out to movie black marketers not to pirate his movie.
During his welcome speech, the award-winning director pleaded with pirates:
“I borrowed N50 Million Naira from Bank Industry to produce this film… Please do not pirate the film. I beg you o. I need to pay the money back. I think i have 13 months left. Please help ooo.”
http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/07/11/kunle-afolayan-pleads-with-movie-pirates-i-borrowed-50-million-to-make-the-ceo-please-let-me-make-my-money-back/

Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by yrret: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
U no get wahala.

They've already started the piracy with your speech.

You can't tell a rat to hold a fish for you, mbanu!!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by Perfecttouch(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mcwrath02:
Last night in Lagos, at the star-studded premiere of his much-awaited movie ‘The CEO’ which held at the prestigious Eko Hotel Zinnia Hall, Kunle Afolayan without shame or guile called out to movie black marketers not to pirate his movie.
During his welcome speech, the award-winning director pleaded with pirates:
“I borrowed N50 Million Naira from Bank Industry to produce this film… Please do not pirate the film. I beg you o. I need to pay the money back. I think i have 13 months left. Please help ooo.”
http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/07/11/kunle-afolayan-pleads-with-movie-pirates-i-borrowed-50-million-to-make-the-ceo-please-let-me-make-my-money-back/
i think our government needs to look into this piracy issue. It's one of the thing not making our film industry to grow. Some mumu will still come and show their stupidity and say,which film him make with 50million+? Someone should remind them how much was spend on the movie TITANIC
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by jmichlins(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
You have given my aba, alaba and onitsha brothers another reason to pirate this movie. If you borrowed that amount to make this film that means you are very sure that its going to sell. So sorry for artistes in my country

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Serzly this has to stop••••all this my ibo brodas won't kill me
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by jmichlins(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i think our government needs to look into this piracy issue. It's one of the thing not making our film industry to grow. Some mumu will still come and show their stupidity and say,which film him make with 50million+? Someone should remind them how much was spend on the movie TITANIC
that person must be nuts. What is 50m with the current exchange rate and inflation. Production is costly but advertising is money gulping
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by satelliteDISH(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sir, I hope say you don settle boyz for waterside?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by ojun50(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok business jst increase
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by Blizzy9ja: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
That one concern u... Next week i go check happybite, e go don reach der by den
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by dahunsy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# bros don cast chaiii
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by badassProdigy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
i can feel ur pain...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by prof800(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
He better beg them well ooo.
It is well.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Pleads With Movie Pirates: “I Borrowed 50 Million To Make The CEO by SurefireFashion: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
I just pray that some they find a lastin solutin to piracy in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Telenovella Series From / See Photos Of Big Brother Naija Kemen's Very Pretty Girlfriend, Abasiono / Where To Download Movies Like Nimbe,living In Bondage ,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.