Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (18911 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
jashar:
cry undecided

some stories you see and you just get weak. Literally weak.

Yea...cuz its all lies. A man cannot urinate while having sex
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside of Me During S*x, I Want Him To Stop
this is wat u get when love is wicked, as in...very wicked!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Chimourinho(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ooh this generation, i give up!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by satowind(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Damn girl!

Hang on...but I thought that there is a mechanism that blocks off the urethra whilst the peniss is fully erect ergo a non erect peniss can't penetrate a vagina. Perhaps he just stays in there and pisses after he gets floppy...either ...girl...you guys are nasty mehn!!!

So...hanggg onnnn...does the piss pour out of ya when you stand up?! Urgh!!! So many questions.... y'all bed must stink of piss though angry cheesy

are u a sex therapist or u figured all dis out from ur numerous experience
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by satowind(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Is it even possible to piss while having sex?
U must have experience in dese tins after all u everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by sleekyonyx(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
ucheHapers:
Seriously not every question should be asked and not all questions deserve an answer
gbam, u just nailed it....senseless post
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by jashar(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
david2:

ehen!!! Ok.

Hi pal cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by vicstar(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
• • • • • That girl na latrine lipsrsealed

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by vicstar(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
david2:

yap!! U are right cool I almost believed this shiiit cry
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by cokerrammy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
laya laya something that is not possible abi na weak sperm u dey see. .choi some girls can lie ehn
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by greenimoh: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Abeg my dear buy mobile toilet for am.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nyceguy92: 2:15am On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

Nothing person no go see for here..
It is totally not possible...
Both reflexes cannot operate at the same time.
OP must be a juvenile.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Neverquit(f): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2016
There are certain things one should not do in the bid to satisfy ones partner...
1) Urinating inside you lipsrsealed shocked...
2) Anàl...
3) ?

The above is detrimental to your health. If he likes let him go outside to get those unhealthy kinks. Because if una get the disease, he will MOST definitely leave you.

Wait a minute...how is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by estatelinks(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:
Hian!!! Wetin person no go see grin
As you don see now, wetin make she do?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Darkchocolate(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2016
satowind:

are u a sex therapist or u figured all dis out from ur numerous experience

Only a stupid person would not think of all the scenarios I just gave. No need to be experienced or a therapist. Kinda obvious!!! Or didn't you think of it

#DropsMic
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by BEARHUG(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
all u need is revenge! pee on him when he is licking ur puss..now it's a TIE.. just kidding hehe. well, about that, Isn't that very dangerous to ur health? u mi ght get infected. he should stop.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by holluphemydavid(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I Taya oo, maybe it's a challenge for d guy, Cos only weytin me I knw is to release sperm during Sex, weytin person no go c for nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:

I Taya oo, maybe it's a challenge for d guy, Cos only weytin me I knw is to release sperm during Sex, weytin person no go c for nairaland
.u never see anything••••more are yet to come
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by ojialo(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Join the newest group on telegram for singles

/baado
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by havocypie: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Damn girl!

Hang on...but I thought that there is a mechanism that blocks off the urethra whilst the peniss is fully erect ergo a non erect peniss can't penetrate a vagina. Perhaps he just stays in there and pisses after he gets floppy...either way ...girl...you guys are nasty mehn!!!

So...hanggg onnnn...does the piss pour out of ya when you stand up?! Urgh!!! So many questions.... y'all bed must stink of piss though angry cheesy

My point!
You just said it all.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:

As in I just taya, I think it's impossible. Some people can lie sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

As in I just taya, I think it's impossible. Some people can lie sha.
.shey na NL?••••u never see anything
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.shey na NL?••••u never see anything

cheesy grin Mods suppose ban op for this big fat lie sef grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by dayveed1(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Not possible... Or the guy is possessed!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by dobys(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Hope he won't shít inside too!!!

haahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Abee79(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can bet that after the so called 'boyfriend' finishes pissing inside her, when it is time to get married, he will go and find a young decent virgin and marry. His excuse will be that her 'inside' is smelling urine. GIRLS, BE WISE. KNOW YOUR WORTH. DON'T LET A MEN TREAT YOU LIKE DIRT!
PS: There is no guanrantee that giving a man regular sex will make him marry you! A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Checked86: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Are you sure you are not a boy? It is Impossible to urinate during sex. Even if you have been holding back urine and start having sex, you will 'cum' before the urine, and there is no way you can cum and still penetrate Vag immediately unless you did a withdrawal method. Well, Men are of different kinds.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Checked86:
Are you sure you are not a boy? It is Impossible to urinate during sex. Even if you have been holding back urine and start having sex, you will 'cum' before the urine, and there is no way you can cum and still penetrate Vag immediately unless you did a withdrawal method. Well, Men are of different kinds.
.watin u de talk•••who b guy? Even gurl self,if u having sex ders no way piss ll come out,owkay!even me don try piss so d guy go tink say na squirting but lie lie•••shi shi no comot
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by chigoizie7(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Damn girl!

Hang on...but I thought that there is a mechanism that blocks off the urethra whilst the peniss is fully erect ergo a non erect peniss can't penetrate a vagina. Perhaps he just stays in there and pisses after he gets floppy...either way ...girl...you guys are nasty mehn!!!

Do u also know that we get strong hard on once we are pissed? ( like when we are really in need to urinate?).

Like early morning hard on, it goes down once u empty ur bladder, and ur díck remains erect while emptying the stuffs until u are done.

To answer ur question, an erect dîck can allow passage of urine both inside the ¶ussy or inside the toilet.

We mostly see it as "abnormal" to urinate inside a lady's pûssy, not that it ain't possible. It is akin to sleeping (an adult) and u dreamt of urinating which would have made u do same with ease on ur bed, but that ur subconscious mind still have that power to fight against doing it because ur brain has told u that it is wrong.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by Checked86: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.watin u de talk•••who b guy? Even gurl self,if u having sex ders no way piss ll come out,owkay!even me don try piss so d guy go tink say na squirting but lie lie•••shi shi no comot
girl, you visit sextionary. I hate Squirting
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
HIS URINE IS REPLACING HIS AKAMU

LOLS grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf by balancediet(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
one can pee with an erect dick, take a cue from early morning erection for men. a bit not convenient tho.
Darkchocolate:
Damn girl!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.