Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (981483 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Someone took my complaint seriously grin I like the customer service here.

heard this is the currency commonly accepted here grin

Hmmmm... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
some of the major T 72M1 upgrade features done by DRDO

ERA Mk-II, with improved explosive properties and armour materials, the performance of ERA Mk-II against shaped charge warheads and kinetic energy projectiles is many times better than ERA Mk- I. this is direct input from ERA technology developed for Arjun MK2.

the power output of the T-72 engine was increased from 780 hp to 1000 hp by modifying the peripheral sub-systems.

etc

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
M14A1:
grin

Don't be rude grin Next time you mention high chief nemesis2u, Nemesis240 Nemesis2again when posting such pictures. grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:
some of the major T 72M1 upgrade features done by DRDO

ERA Mk-II, with improved explosive properties and armour materials, the performance of ERA Mk-II against shaped charge warheads and kinetic energy projectiles is many times better than ERA Mk- I. this is direct input from ERA technology developed for Arjun MK2.

the power output of the T-72 engine was increased from 780 hp to 1000 hp by modifying the peripheral sub-systems.

etc
I'd wager my toenails that is nem right there in the pic
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:
kimchi effect grin grin grin
At first glance it look yummy to me. After few seconds then it looked like a slightly cooked onions and chili pepper. Does it taste good?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
tdayof:

Don't be rude grin Next time you mention high chief nemesis2u, Nemesis240 Nemesis2again when posting such pictures. grin

dont confuse and decoy my loyal comrades angry

they r equal participants if not more in the spoils of the war grin

we extend our invitation to u to join our elite and exclusive club grin

by the way i got a nut cracker for u to solve grin grin grin

question

a 30CM radius log grin grin grin of length 30CM is rolling down an inclined slope of 30 degree at speed of 30CM per second.
a keyboard is lying 30CM away from u and ur in between it and the 30CM radius log grin grin grin
and ur moving at a speed of 3000mm per second
find the minimum time required by u to reach the keyboard grin grin grin before ur crushed by the 30CM log grin grin grin

(note anything relating to ground clearance of the person is to be neglected while solving the above question grin )

now give the answer and dont disappoint me and our fellow comrades here grin grin grin

we all have full faith in u cool cool cool

warning- threatening of the examiner in Pidgin is strictly prohibited grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Xbee007:

At first glance it look yummy to me. After few seconds then it looked like a slightly cooked onions and chili pepper. Does it taste good?

ur the 2nd Nigerian to disregard kimchi cry

why u fellows so eager to commit harakiri , thank ur stars no koreans here grin

otherwise by now north and south korea would have buried the hatchet and sent a joint armada to punish the kimchi doubters cheesy cheesy

kimchi is basically a fermented side dish made of vegetables, salted seafood, seasonings and hot spices.

it is very healthy and there r hundreds of varieties of kimchi.

basically for the layman it is pickled vegetables , but dont mention it to the Koreans if u want to stay alive grin

pic 1 some items for making kimchi it requires very elaborate preparation

pic 2 my favorite grin what i ate looked like this IMO

pic 3 cucumber kimchi

pic 3 another type of kimchi

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odunayaw:
I'd wager my toenails that is nem right there in the pic

i will answer u if u wager ur 2 front teeth grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

i will answer u if u wager ur 2 front teeth grin
And leave me a monk? Thanks but no thanks grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odunayaw:
And leave me a monk? Thanks but no thanks grin

the path to greater knowledge requires unavoidable personal sacrifices cool
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

pic 2 now that looks yummy
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

the path to greater knowledge requires unavoidable personal sacrifices grin
grin cheesy
Do not look here

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odunayaw:
pic 2
now that looks yummy

no thanks to Xbee007 grin

i am feeling hungry now undecided

and all i have to eat is 'nothing' embarassed

one thing i have noticed if ur in the mountains kind of isolated , hunger gets to u quicker
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

otherwise by now north and south korea would have buried the hatchet and sent a joint armada to punish the kimchi doubters cheesy cheesy

kimchi is basically a fermented side dish made of vegetables, salted seafood, seasonings and hot spices.

basically for the layman it is pickled vegetables , but dont mention it to the Koreans if u want to stay alive grin

pic 3 cucumber kimchi

Let me get something straight, na animals are harmed in the process of making this dish ? shocked

On that basis I’m afraid I’m out

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

pic 3 cucumber kimchi

Thank goodness there are no South Koreans here. Pics 2 and 4 looks great though. I won't eat any food made out of those ingredients in pic 1, not even in mai weirdest dream (they use those ingredients to appease the gods when they are angry in my village). Pics 3 looks like sugarcane with chili pepper, you would need a bucket of water to eat that.
May the spirit of South Korean foods never get angry with me grin grin grin.
Growing up, one thing I have learnt about food is that they sometimes taste better than they look.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Xbee007:

Thank goodness there are no South Koreans here. Pics 2 and 4 looks great though. I won't eat any food made out of those ingredients in pic 1, not even in mai weirdest dream (they use those ingredients to appease the gods when they are angry in my village). Pics 3 looks like sugarcane with chili pepper, you would need a bucket of water to eat that.
May the spirit of South Korean foods never get angry with me grin grin grin.
Growing up, one thing I have learnt about food is that they sometimes taste better than they look.
grin grin grin y evils na grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Let me get something straight, na animals are harmed in the process of making this dish ? shocked

grin Jake !! grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Odunayaw:
grin grin grin y evils na grin
The fear of chili pepper is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 21, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

animals r sometime harmed due to demand of the recipe grin

i mentioned seafood u missed it grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2017
somewhere in the Indian ocean

photo must have been clicked by a south african who was kidnapped for that exclusively grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2017
L &T OPV for coast guard

around 6 ordered

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Su-30MKI performing buddy refueling

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 21, 2017
T-72CIA equipped with a snorkel wades through a river during an exercise

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by jpphilips(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2017
nemesis4u:

the seeds of chaos r inherent in every country

the crux of the matter is who r the stakeholders -who waters it and to what purpose

note chaos can be interpreted as manifesting itself either in good or bad state , depending if it is in favor or contrary to the well being of the state.

citizens of a welfare state will fight for their country no matter their internal difference becz all of them r stakeholders of the resources / governance of the state. nobody will burn a house which he/she built himself or herself.

whereas a security state no matter how prosperous or how legitimate will always be a country divided against itself becz there r no stakeholders ,except for a few individuals in power or a single political party.

and importantly thieves will always enter or try to enter a house with open doors , so whose onus is it to be responsible for the security - not the stakeholders (owners) but all the collective stakeholders ie the owners, the neighbors , the security , everybody in the system .

so question to u is was Libya a welfare state or security state ? grin

nation state is a collective reflection of what we r as citizens the good,the bad,the worse,the united,the divided.......................the intelligent or the morons grin

undivided citizens can never be turned against itself , how hard anybody may try, but divided citizens just need a small nudge at the right time and on the right issue to start the fireworks. grin

study for exploiting vulnerabilities of a state is very interesting becz it sometimes reflects and helps u introspect the vulnerabilities of ur own state. i believe i mentioned something relating to it once

it is a top dollar business wink

anyways

dig a pit for others , and ur likely to fall into it grin grin grin

You seem not to understand the crux of the debate, the United states, is it a welfare or a security state by your standards?
They have never been divided worse than now, so your thief and open doors analogy still placed the US on the same pedestal, why are they yet to pick up arms against the state?
Its even easier because they have gun shops littered everywhere, they don't really need a rogue nation to supply the arms, yet, they wont do that why?
There is a learning point for Africans and Arabs in the US.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2017
https://www.rt.com/usa/400332-destroyer-collides-vessel-singapore/
what d Bleep is wrong with the USN .
dis is the second in 3months

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
T-14 now in camo. Also Bumerang new armored personnel carrier, now in camo, in a background.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Inside T-14 armored capsule

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
More...

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
GSL newly delivered 1000T Fuel Barge to IN

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2017
GRSE built Amphibious ship IN LCU L-52 recently commissioned into the IN at Port Blair

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
nemesis4u:

it is the integrated tungsten penetrator and radar antenna of the Miniature Hit-to-Kill interceptor shocked shocked shocked

The MHTK interceptor was designed to be small in size while retaining the range, lethality and reliability of other Hit-to-Kill interceptors. MHTK is just over two feet (61 cm) in length and weighs five pounds (2.2 kg) at launch. The compact footprint of the MHTK allows multiple rounds to be packaged in a single MML tube.

The missile contains no active warhead, but instead uses kinetic energy to take out a target. launcher has fifteen tubes,with a load out of sixty MHTK missiles

Am around my dude! It was the weekend and now an ATM issue is stressing me out,ARRGHHH! Is the MHTK,an Iron Dome type incoming arty kill system? Btw,the Iron Dome doesn't work,fyi. Also what's the unit price? It should be cheaper than incoming 120/105 and 155mms-is it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.