Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. (1134 Views)

Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by thompson1510(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
If you are already on google's first page and you got high rank, don't mind, this isn't for you.

Nairaland Mods and BOTS. i hail una oooo...abeg dont remove or hide my thread again ooo. This isn't illegal,
its called internet marketing oooo and keyword research. Unless you don't want people to succeed in their
respective businesses. Thanks.

So, i have been trying to post here for days but the bot has been banning me, i am not a spammer ooo... and its been long i created a topic. I just wanna give back to this wonderful forum where i have learnt so many things. I later decided to convey my message through a picture so as not to get banned again. Check the picture below to see what i'm interested in doing for free.

Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
thompson1510:
If you are already on google's first page and you got high rank, don't mind, this isn't for you.

Nairaland Mods and BOTS. i hail una oooo...abeg dont remove or hide my thread again ooo. This isn't illegal,
its called internet marketing oooo and keyword research. Unless you don't want people to succeed in their
respective businesses. Thanks.

So, i have been trying to post here for days but the bot has been banning me, i am not a spammer ooo... and its been long i created a topic. I just wanna give back to this wonderful forum where i have learnt so many things. I later decided to convey my message through a picture so as not to get banned again. Check the picture below to see what i'm interested in doing for free.

Wow... This is mouth watering. I'll love to have a taste of the goodies too. Please, if you don't mind, drop your contacts or reach me with O8O655O2865 whatsapp/call.. check my signature for my blog url.
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by newsphase(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2016
it could be nice to savour this .... please contact me by mail

@ hearts6055@gmail.com

here is my website www.newsphases.com a health website

I need emails and phone numbers (please let them be active)

and also keywords to make me rank at least 1st page.... all your services will be rewarded as you choose
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by thompson1510(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
cashrange:

Wow... This is mouth watering. I'll love to have a taste of the goodies too. Please, if you don't mind, drop your contacts or reach me with O8O655O2865 whatsapp/call.. check my signature for my blog url.
Bro, please just drop ur Niche here and ur email..and let me know what you want....thats all I need. So that others can see how its done. I cant be visiting everybody's blog ooo...I hope you understand.
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by thompson1510(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
newsphase:
it could be nice to savour this .... please contact me by mail

@ hearts6055@gmail.com

here is my website www.newsphases.com a health website

I need emails and phone numbers (please let them be active)

and also keywords to make me rank at least 1st page.... all your services will be rewarded as you choose
Lolzzz...you need both phone numbers and emails. You didnt even drop the website where you want me to search. I already gave an example. You may decide that I should help you look for emails and phone numbers on facebook, nairaland, instagram or any social site. About your niche, am travelling right now, will send you the result of keyword research on/b4 tomorrow.

Modified- The software will scrape recently posted emails/numbers. It all depends if the person is still using it but the numbers are real. You should check online to see how much people pay for the software Bro, nobody will buy useless softwares
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by thompson1510(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
EntclassBlog:

Hello sir. Am here.
Whatsapp/call: 08183285846

Hoping to hearing from you.
I own the blog below.
I already drop my number below...maybe you should check it. Also, you need to tell me about your niche, is it entertainment, health or education ? Its not every blog i'll be visiting. am doing this so that people wont make thesame mistake again. Even if I am gonna visit your blog behind your back later, you still need to let me know what you want me to do. Do you need keyword research or scraping of emails/numbers of people under your niche?
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by grass2grace247: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
@OP Good one. Let me also enlighten fellow audience more or how to make money with the tool.

Leadgrabber is a very good tool especially if you have a product you market.

Set this up

This alone could make you $100 monthly with just 1-2 hours of daily work.

1. Choose up to 5 niches

2. Look for product to promote, thus should pay you $10-$20 per sale.

3. Get targeted email leads and do email marketing to 1000 leads daily.

4. Now remember, you have 5 different products you promote.

5. You only need ONE sale of each product @ $20 each to make you $100.

6. Rinse and Repeat monthly.
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by EntclassBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
thompson1510:
I already drop my number below...maybe you should check it. Also, you need to tell me about your niche, is it entertainment, health or education ? Its not every blog i'll be visiting. am doing this so that people wont make thesame mistake again. Even if I am gonna visit your blog behind your back later, you still need to let me know what you want me to do. Do you need keyword research or scraping of emails/numbers of people under your niche?
Thanks for your reply. Am on Technology niche. All i need now is keyword research and equally SEO.

Thanks
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
thompson1510:
Bro, please just drop ur Niche here and ur email..and let me know what you want....thats all I need. So that others can see how its done. I cant be visiting everybody's blog ooo...I hope you understand. my number for whatsapp is zero seven zero six 1310811...(I cant use my hand to do myself ooo...if i go scrape numbers for nairaland, make my number too no dey the list.) And my BlackBerry pin is 2BB05D66

Ok... My blog niche is Business and Finance, email is abukuorode1@gmail.com

Bro, what I really want from you is keywords with low competition that I can write on to make my blog rank high on google search.. However, if you can provide me with a DETAILED STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CARRY OUT KEYWORDS RESEARCH ON MY NICHE, it would be an added advantage.. Keywords is what I really crave for.

Thanks... Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
ATTENTION!!!

This is to crave the indulgence of everyone following this thread that the OP (Thompson1510) has been banned by the anti-spam bot while trying to update it.

Hence, he will update this thread and reply to your requests when the ban is lifted. Thanks.

cc:
EntclassBlog
newsphase
grass2grace247

1 Like

Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by EntclassBlog(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Alright
Re: Enter Here: Let Me Help You For Free. by enoch273: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mine is a tech site, [url]enochtekng.com[/url] my mail is Enoch.Hartley@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is My Web Master Deceiving Me? / HOW TO MAKE At Least $1 Per Day Through Adfly Link Sharing / How To Advertise Facebook Page For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.