Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? (3638 Views)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys, i have been bragging to my friends that no horror movie can get me scared, not untill i watch a movie title the conjuring part 2 last night. o boy!! i swear the movie really scared the hell out of me. and to think that i watch it as from 12am in the middle of the nights. SO guys whats your most scariest movie? cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Watch drag me to hell. There's one movie like this, about a phone call, very scary. Can't remember the name cry

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
saw
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by yungmill(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well this was back in the day, the title is Brain damage, it scared the Fritz outta me cry
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Edwinmason(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
EVIL DEAD damn scary
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
The Passion of Christ.

Any other scary movie aint scarier dan this!

Cuz it reminds u abt judgment day and hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
The Passion of Christ.

Any other scary movie and scarier dan this!

Cuz it reminds u abt judgment day and hell
hmmmm true though. have u seen the conjuring?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
scary?...nah.... interesting?? maybe.... i'd love a movie were some half dressed zombie is eating on your brain while you scream in horror....

the zombie will be doin us a favor wink wink ....
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladyF:
Watch drag me to hell. There's one movie like this, about a phone call, very scary. Can't remember the name cry
hmm drag me to hell. lemme look for it and download it.
The Exorcist
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmmm true though. have u seen the conjuring?
it seems u want me to whip u to death.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
EVIL DEAD damn scary
evil dead dnt scare me. try watching the conjuring part two in the night.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Caringguy:
The Exorcist
mchew. Not scary.

Exorcism of Emily rose, white noise and the ring will blow off ur mind

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
The woman in black...

Scared the shitty-Fritz Outta me! lipsrsealed
The first and last horror movie I'm ever gonna watch alone...and At midnight.

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
it seems u want me to whip u to death.
is that a name of a movie?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ladyF(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm drag me to hell. lemme look for it and download it.
Lol please don't watch it at night.

I remember the other one now. One missed cal

They're old movies tho, but good. Thank me later grin
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Edwinmason(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
evil dead dnt scare me. try watching the conjuring part two in the night.
when i watch it years ago it was damn scary..am nt a fan of scary movies
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by mhisbliss(f): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Scaries or scary, you yaff murdered english to answer ya question btw

The hill have eyes
Resident evil(apocalypse, retribution, )
Evil dead
The hill have eyes
Jippers creepers
House of wax
Amcs walking dead
Van helsing
Underworld

And lots i cant remember, it was scary but i wasnt scared
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by yungmill(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
There was also Chucky the scary maniac killer Doll
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
]i]The woman in black...

Scared the Fritz Outta me! lipsrsealed The first and last horror movie I'm ever gonna watch alone...and At midnight.
[/i]
runs to download, its going to be a tough night 4 me.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladyF:

Lol please don't watch it at night.

I remember the other one now. One missed cal

They're old movies tho, but good. Thank me later grin
i must download them, this night is to watch scary movies. just wish me luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Lol all the best. You can't say I didn't warn you. cry
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
Scaries or scary, you yaff murdered english to answer ya question btw

The hill have eyes
Resident evil(apocalypse, retribution, )
Evil dead
The hill have eyes
Jippers creepers
House of wax
Amcs walking dead
Van helsing
Underworld

And lots i cant remember, it was scary but i wasnt scared
these movies aint scary. its like uve not seen real scary movies. try downloading the conjuring part two, mama, the boy.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Two movies.

1. Rapture: this film by some lady called helen. I think her surname is okpabio or something. anyway, Richard Mofe Damijo is in the movie, it has two parts.
I was quite young then, less than ten years. And my parents had me watch it. what scared me the most was the prospect of it happening to me. the entire premise of the movie was that it was pre-creating an event. if I missed the rapture, I'd be tortured like these guys.

After that, I completely avoided horror movies, because I had nightmares and nytophobia.

2. SAW: I watched this shit ass movie in one of my then uncles place. it wasn't even part one. but one of those other parts where the true horror begins. and while watching that, my Dad commented that satan is using all these movies to give humans a snapshot of what will happen if they miss rapture.
My mind basically exploded.

I still remember that particular scene vividly. It was a guy, tied to something, and there was this swinging blade coming down . . . down . . . down. and he had to solve some sort of puzzle . . . and he kept crying and shouting frantically until the blade came down and sliced him in two.

Now that I'm older though, I watch horror movies now and then. but I ALWAYS avoid the hardcore ones.

Thanks, I'm okay with resident evil and walking dead. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Boy how are you.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by yungmill(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Texas chain saw massacre
Frankenstein
Dracula
Possession
Scream
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
olihilistic:

Boy how are you.
oga im fine.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
olihilistic:

Boy how are you.
oga im fine.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by mhisbliss(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
these movies aint scary. its like uve not seen real scary movies. try downloading the conjuring part two, mama, the boy.
its d ones I've watched na and i wasn't scared when i did, but those are horror movies
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
The woman in black...

Scared the shitty-Fritz Outta me! lipsrsealed
The first and last horror movie I'm ever gonna watch alone...and At midnight.

Would you beat your ass chest and boldly say looking out for this movie is worth the stretch? Yhu sound so sure.

Don't let me down!
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
discoprophet:

Would you beat your ass chest and blody say looking out for this movie is worth the stretch? Yhu sound so sure.

Don't let me down!
Oh, I'm beating and clapping my Ass simultaneously....
grin

it sure scared the Fluids outta me!
So, yh! if we both share same enthusiasm for movies...You'd loveet..It all depends on You. it's a subjective thingy..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
oga im fine.

I have heard rumor that you're the most stubborn Nairalander how do I confirm this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party / Virgin Is Overrated After This... / I'm Tired Of Using Condom...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.