Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? (3637 Views)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Mine123star(f): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
The woman in black...

Scared the shitty-Fritz Outta me! lipsrsealed
The first and last horror movie I'm ever gonna watch alone...and At midnight.

The woman in black is not scary at alllllllll . An old British movie in a village setting, intriguing though.

No movie is scary enough for me, scary movie is my fav esp at 2am,lol.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mine123star:

The woman in black is not scary at alllllllll . An old British movie in a village setting, intriguing though.

No movie is scary enough for me, scary movie is my fav esp at 2am,lol.
LoL. grin

kill joy!

Uh...watched ''sleepless in Seattle''?
It should scare the ''super-girl'' Vibe Outta You...tongue

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mine123star:

scary movie is my fav esp at 2am lol.

person wey sabi..

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Scary movies 1-5
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by AlienStar: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
That would be Hollow Man and I don't watch horror anymore, I read 'em.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlienStar:
That would be Hollow Man and I don't watch horror anymore I read 'em.

Why did you quit?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by AlienStar: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
They are too scary! it's better I imagine it, I may not get the full picture. than see 'em.
discoprophet:

Why did you quit?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by iykekelvins(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol, I need suggestions tho
I just downloaded Muck
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by shumuel(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
falconey:
Saw
mehn...! That movies is bahd....! The crazy angered mind of a cancerian grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlienStar:
They are too scary!
it's better I imagine it, I may not get the full picture.
than see 'em.

Hahahaha!
Fear Fear..
If it dosen't tear through your body, and sends a chilly sensation rushing down your spine, my dear it's comedy..
You're missing chomchin oh!
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Debbywills(f): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
EVIL DEAD damn scary

Mehn...That movie is Scary... cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by AlienStar: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... I'm not.
I know comedy when I see it, besides you laugh to it and not shiver.
discoprophet:

Hahahaha!
Fear Fear..
If it dosen't tear through your body, and sends a chilly sensation rushing down your spine, my dear it's comedy..
You're missing chomchin oh!
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by abbeyology88(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
the last time I got scared by a movie was in 2002.
I was young then and was still living wit my mum. She traveled outa state and I bought d movie and for my own advantage, I watched it @ mid9t grin grin
I swear I could not finish tha movie. I had to turn off the CD player. Couldn't sleep till day break.
If u were a small boy today and u watch d Movie alone @ 9t, forget u can't see it till d end.

It was EVIL DEAD, in 2002 I watched it.

Though, no movie scares me anymore, but this one did it to me back then.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2016
AlienStar:
Lol... I'm not.
I know comedy when I see it, besides you laugh to it and not shiver.

Now, while reading them, have your earlobe wriggled slightly at intervals such that at a point, you started nurturing thoughts of breezing into the kitchen to get yourself armed?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by stubbornman(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
The woman in black...

Scared the shitty-Fritz Outta me! lipsrsealed
The first and last horror movie I'm ever gonna watch alone...and At midnight.

then lemme know wen next you wanna watch something scary ....you'll need me to cuddle ya;-(
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by davbravo(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, I need suggestions tho

I just downloaded Muck
That muck movie is really scary....... but they didn't end it well.....
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by PunkyV(f): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2016
No horror movie has gotten me scared but some have made me paranoid as hell over the years eg. wrong turn, I know what you did last summer, etc.

When I travel long distance & we're in the middle of nowhere at night, my thoughts always go back to the homicidal hillbillies in wrong turn. I always think, "OMG, what if we get a tire puncture & some guy with a hook appears out of the woods to skewer us with it".
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2016
I love horror movies and I love to watch it alone coz I don't like sumboris screaming and keep hitting me when they got scared undecided

Try to watch paranormal series, the rec, exorcist, the babadook, Annabelle, insidious, thirty nights tongue
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
that shiit is so graphic.. the scarcest

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2016
stubbornman:

then lemme know wen next you wanna watch something scary ....you'll need me to cuddle ya;-(
Lol.

thank you...you're so kind..embarassed

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ummeey: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2016
ladyF:
Watch drag me to hell. There's one movie like this, about a phone call, very scary. Can't remember the name cry
One missed call
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by stubbornman(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.

thank you...you're so kind..embarassed

being nice is good business dearie smiley smiley wink
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2016
stubbornman:

being nice is good business dearie smiley smiley wink
Of course...grin

Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ummeey: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2016
I love horror movies, they are my favourite. I can't really pick out the scariest av watched but those ones about exorcism scare me more. Here are some
nightmare on elms street
Friday the 13th
The Devil inside
Oculus
Wrong turn 1-6
Final destination 1-4
Mama
Case 39
And many more that I can't even remember their names. There Is one about a video game, if they die in the game, they will die in real life the same way they died in the game. I can't remember the name.
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by xoella: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Hello guys, i have been bragging to my friends that no horror movie can get me scared, not untill i watch a movie title the conjuring part 2 last night. o boy!! i swear the movie really scared the hell out of me. and to think that i watch it as from 12am in the middle of the nights. SO guys whats your most scariest movie? cc: lalasticlala
. I don't think you've seen the conjuring pt 1 dat one scared me a whole lot than the pt 2 op btw have u seen final destination or piranha?
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
xoella:
. I don't think you've seen the conjuring pt 1 dat one scared me a whole lot than the pt 2 op btw have u seen final destination or piranha?
Jesus Christ, i have seen both of them...

Lord, I almost peed my pants!,cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2016
yungmill:
Texas chain saw massacre
Frankenstein
Dracula
Possession
Scream
I have seen them all..

That Texas chainsaw ehn.. The dude just keeps sawing people up an down Like they they some log of wood...

Dracula? Jesus, I quiver at the thought of it sef
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by xoella: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Jesus Christ, i have seen both of them...

Lord, I almost peed my pants!,cheesy
. Now those are horror films .. Dat piranha was both scary nd hilarious
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by BEARHUG(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
mine is HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3. i dont find it scary but its the gore that makes me wanna close my eyes and vomit.. hehe
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
xoella:
. Now those are horror films .. Dat piranha was both scary nd hilarious
Lol, especially where that piranha got stuck to that guy's deek... it was both hilarious and horrific cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by iykekelvins(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
davbravo:
That muck movie is really scary....... but they didn't end it well.....
Lol, I'm yet to watch it sha
Re: Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? by ladyF(f): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2016
ummeey:
One missed call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How These Pastor's Dress / How To Know If A Girl Likes You? / You Wont Believe What Happens Each Time I See My Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.