Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (69508 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by realmindz: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

And why will i do that? I will do that to him who needs help, you on the other hand has sold your soul off to Satan. Poor boy.

cheap excuse, u have a chance to prove the power of ur delusions.

Btw, i did not sell my soul to any satan, if anyone has sold his soul, then it is you who have sold your soul to the Jewish god Yaweh, you have also sold ur brains as well to the Jewish myths

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2016
realmindz:

cheap excuse, u have a chance to prove the power of ur delusions.

Btw, i did not sell my soul to any satan, if anyone has sold his soul, then it is you who have sold your soul to the Jewish god Yaweh, you have also sold ur brains as well to the Jewish myths
I enjoy ignoring you. Shey you know that i can take you head on? But..., I know how much it hurts satan when he is ignored, so i ignore you.

Satan is Pride, he can not stand being looked down at, so i do it.

You are inconsequencial.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

I won't just call it "lies", cos I think that would be rude of me.

But I would say that, I didn't have what it takes to accept some beliefs, later on.
4Kings i hope you remeber you are standing in for Hardmirror and not for yourself? because what am observing here is you talking about your personal experiences. You said i shd ask you the questions he refused to answer.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by HardMirror(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

4Kings i hope you remeber you are standing in for Hardmirror and not for yourself? because what am observing here is you talking about your personal experiences. You said i shd ask you the questions he refused to answer.
Anas seems u are in love with me, the rate at which I get mentions from you even from irrelevant posts is astounding
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2016
HardMirror:

Anas seems u are in love with me, the rate at which I get mentions from you even from irrelevant posts is astounding
Hardmirror, if you meet me in person, believe me, (not boasting) you won't have the guts to think that i can look at you much less imagine that i can have you as an acquaintance.

You irritate me. I hate lies, and you are a shameless liar. Do you know that Pathological lying is a medical Condition? You make me sick.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

Hardmirror, if you meet me in person, believe me, (not boasting) you won't have the guts to think that i can look at you much less imagine that i can have you as an acquaintance.

You irritate me. I hate lies, and you are a shameless liar. Do you know that Pathological lying is a medical Condition? You make me sick.
Hehehe

the way people make noise on the internet. It's likely my dog feeds better than you. So pls spare me all those non sense and stop mentioning me anyhow if u know u have a life

By the way I know you very well (off nairaland), so chill, you aint no body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe

the way people make noise on the internet. It's likely my dog feeds better than you. So pls spare me all those non sense and stop mentioning me anyhow if u know u have a life

By the way I know you very well (off nairaland), so chill, you aint no body.

You know me very well off Nairalnad and am tripping for you abi? Skunk.

If you have any sense at all you'd see that i didn't mention you because i needed to have a convo with you. I didn't mention you with good recommendation. For, you are like old urine stench to me.

I didn't mention you for anything which shd make you feel like somebody because you are not.
I mentioned you in the third person, bringing to remembrance the premise for our discussion with a proper human being btw.

As you can see, i was having a convo with a person not filth.
Now take your stench and go hide under some rock far from human sight.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

You know me very well off Nairalnad and am tripping for you abi? Skunk.

If you have any sense at all you'd see that i didn't mention you because i needed to have a convo with you. I didn't mention you with good recommendation. For, you are like old urine stench to me.

I didn't mention you for anything which shd make you feel like somebody because you are not.
I mentioned you in the third person, bringing to remembrance the premise for our discussion with a proper human being btw.

As you can see, i was having a convo with a person not filth.
Now take your stench and go hide under some rock far from human sight.

hi
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by 4kings: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

@bolded, I thought it(the questions) was to either proof or disprove whether one was a true believer or not.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

@bolded, I thought it(the questions) was to either proof or disprove whether one was a true believer or not.
You or him? Did you have his experinces? I have never known you as a believer or a Giant in Signs and Wonders as he puts it.

But, you were giving me your personal expericnes rather than his.

Wen you accepted to stand in for him, i thought you'll connect with him for him to furnish you with the info you need to defend him.

I dont have issues with you. You have never come out here calling out insults on Yahweh whom you worked and with before.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackfire:

hi
Hello. Hayu bin?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by edogho(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog, u asked d question o. mine is much.
Not liking all the labels ppl give themselves, neither atheism nor deism can describe wat I think abt life n its not something up for discuss.

But since u say we should ask, hope I'm qualified to ask too cos on here the fight between believers n unbelievers is somehow.

Can u just explain to a fellow Nigerian how the gods of their forefathers are demons and how those of their slave masters are angels and true gods?

I still can't reconcile with that as a reality, tried but couldn't fix it 2gwther. Maybe u can do better.
Please note I know the bible never stated how but what. If u know where the bible stated how please tell me good broda
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Blackfire(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:
Hello. Hayu bin?

been through hell... and the devil's belly...
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackfire:

been through hell... and the devil's belly...
Can we talk about it?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Blackfire(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:
Can we talk about it?

yes.. but after I bury my old man , her sister and her daughter...
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackfire:

yes.. but after I bury my old man , her sister and her daughter...
What?. Why till after then? Why not now pls?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Blackfire(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

What?. Why till after then? Why not now pls?

u know we will talk... but for now ... let me clear some things ok.. we will definitely talk ..probably in the east.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Anas09: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Blackfire:

u know we will talk... but for now ... let me clear some things ok.. we will definitely talk ..probably in the east.
Its okay.
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sonmvayina(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2016
why will a loving GOD create a devil to torment his precious children?
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Questions please .
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
More questions please
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Questions please . Let's talk Jesus cool
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
I now prefer discussing the philosophical, intuitive side of the religion. Less of the scientific side. I've asked this question before. You say that:

KingEbukaNaija:

Non Christians who did not get to know God will be judged according to their works

If this is so, why do Christians 'evangelize'? Especially when they know in their hearts that the person might not believe them? Isn't that wickedness? The answer I got was that they 'have no choice' because their bible told them to go forth and spread the gospel. So are we indirectly saying that your god wants as few people as possible in his supposed paradise?

Please, let us try to be real here and less 'ideal'. Because another answer I got is that 'there is no way you'll hear the gospel and won't be touched by it' and I call bullshit on that. Because I, and many others, have heard the 'gospel' plenty of times and nothing happened. Good thing you know me to an extent, because you know that I'm not fixed to any particular dogma and am very open minded.

So my question again is, what is the purpose of 'evangelizing'? So that good people who would otherwise go to your 'heaven' would go to hell?

And if that isn't the case (that is, if they'll still be judged based on whether they were good people or not), then shouldn't Christians be more concerned with spreading 'how to be a good person' instead of evangelizing hard-to-believe stories?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
More contributions please
Re: Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here by sonofthunder: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.