Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Will I Do When She Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do When She Calls? (1415 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do When She Calls? by senator100(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2006
i love her so much i give her money because she always says i am the only guy in her life .so i assist her (not once nor twice) but y did she have to reward me like this?she was holding somebody by the neck and quickly disentangled when i came into her shop.i have been a fool.i have never had sex with her,kissed her or held her.but i am the fool fool fool fool .i am broken hearted.she didnt see me off when i wanted to go.i know her family very well(greeting levels only).she said she has no boyfriend.what will i do when she calls me.i am never going to see her again.i close from work eveyday at 8-9pm.and i still see her.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by katherinae(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2006
senator, the best advice to give u is to learn to love urself more than u do anyone else.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by naijacutee(f): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2006
Have you spoken to her about your intentions and gotten her view on this? It seems to me that you made/are making quite a lot of assumptions.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2006
sorry ohhh! grin
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by Busta(f): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2006
well, it doesn't even sound like u guys are dating in the first place.

confirm ur suspicions first.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by kiki(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2006
hmmmm u said u saw her holding him by the neck well u might hav assumed they was doing somthing but guess wat my brodah u didn't catch them doing it so dat ain't nothing well now all u got to do is watch her closly it might not even be wat u think it is and have u talked to her try talking to her and axing her about the other day try and accept wat she says as the truth but watch her closely if its d truth u will know
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by Uche2nna(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2006
Hi Kiki shocked shocked shocked shocked is dat u shocked shocked shocked shocked
If not that u are my kid sister i would not speak to u again grin grin Was up girl and where have u been all this while

@ Topic I do not really know how to respond to this cos it is a little tad too sketchy. I do not know if u two have a defined relationship undecided I mean you might think that she is ur girlfriend or u might be having intentions to make her be but the question is that does she know of ur intentions.You might be helping her ,giving her money and stuff (which is what freinds do for one another) but that does not naturally make you both lovers. So I suggest if u should let her know of ur intentions so as to avoid making heartbreaking assumptions
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by jimaj4life(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2006
heyo my guy,if you really love her you will forgive her
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by harvey(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2006
how many times will u post the topic mr senator? grin
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by Dvampire(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
guy get your life back on its groove. you saw her holding guy on the neck and you dey lament like this? what if you had seen him banging her brains out? you would have jumped in front of a moving trailer? guy move on joo. she is not the only girl in the world.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by babyboy2(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2006
oga senator,get a girlfriend,that one was never yours.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by senator100(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2006
naijacutee:

Have you spoken to her about your intentions and gotten her view on this? It seems to me that you made/are making quite a lot of assumptions.
i have spoken to her she always tells me that i am her boyfriend this minute the next minute she goes haywire.She says she loves me and all that bla bla.should i stay away for sometimes? honestly i dont know what to do
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by Uche2nna(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2006
Honestly, u need to get urself a new girlfriend undecided
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by senator100(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2006
harvey:

how many times will u post the topic mr senator? grin
sorry sir,i am just heart broken.i want help.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by senator100(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2006
Uche2nna:

Honestly, u need to get yourself a new girlfriend undecided
A new girlfriend?it isnt easy o.This one is a real wife material or does she think i am a fool.I wish i can shout at her but i dont want to be the cause of a ruin in our relationship.She hasnt called 2days in a row.I made the last 2 calls
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by babyboy2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2006
let go. she wants to.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by senator100(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
ok baby boy .I will hands off but she had beta not giv me the crap of i am her boyfriend cos when she does i will give her a good talking to.So you mean some1 can say i love you and dont mean it.i dont use that word anyhow except i mean it.GIRLS NA UNA SABI O.thANX NAIJACUTEE ,KATHERINE BABY BOY,D VAMPIRE. AND OTHERS I go put my money to better use .I have wasted money on her THANKS Y'LL
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by naijacutee(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2006
My brother, if you don't tackle this from the root, then your problem will remain half-solved.This will happen again and you'll come out licking your wounds again. From your post, you sound like you expect her to be with you because you have spent some money on her. I believe this is the mentality of the average naija guy. When you 'spend money' on a girl, are you thinking you have paid so much, therefore you should get so much in return? Sometimes, you can't buy feelings. If a girl is not interested in you from the beginning (not your car or your house, - YOU) then I don't see the point in trying to 'win' her over with gifts. If you open-mindedly request for friendship and take a genuine interest in her affairs, then maybe she'll gradually open up to you and give you some trust and credibility.If you both then think you mutually want to be together, and you decide to go into a relationship, with the understanding you must have built up, the chances of any hanky-panky reduce. Simply because you have both actively decided to date, knowing the reasons you have made the decision.
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by toyboy1(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2006
Senetor 100,
foolin who here? please u r in an undefined relation ship and anything goes for all i care, helpin and givin money could be your own poverty allevation programme as a good citizen of OBJ.
So stop whinnin n crying over wat u dont own in the first place.
On a more serious note, if u actually want sumtin more fulfilin and rewarding from the gal, seat her dow n have a serious talk with her, only then can u get to know if she wants u as well n invoke commitment , oda wise u r wasting ur time n runnin a one man charity organisation wit one babe as beneficiary. tongue
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by eslynera(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2006
if you still like her. Just try to talk wit da most sexxxxxxxieeeeeesssst voice in da world. grin
if not, talk unappreciatingly, she'll not dare come back. But if u kinda like her, just show it to her. undecided
Re: What Will I Do When She Calls? by oluomok(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
You still need to understand that you shouldn't trust anybody, She just paly game on you. Anyway she has just taken you for fool in which you are not, but pls when every she come around you again be blunt with her and tell without losing you temper that she has workover the respect and love you have for her, and made up your mind to forget about her, if she truly love you with time she will find you, but if not find your level ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy / Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships? / How Do You Feel In Your Best Friend's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.