Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light (18433 Views)

Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! / Honda Baby Boy Vs Toyota Camry 1999 / Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by afeez20(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
hello mcdonelldouglas.pls what is ball joint and where is it located?
how should i monitor it and what signss should i be looking out for?
is the ball joint easier and cheaper to fix?
Mcdonelldouglas:
Go for the babyboy if you can live with a manual transmission and frequent monitoring of your ball joints. Honda auto trannys are rubish.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by chucky234(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igwe9:
Go for camry tiny light, babyboy looks more like an empty carton as it's aging. sad undecided
unskilled LIAR
Babyboy will murder Tinylight anytime and anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Samad805(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
chucky234:
unskilled LIAR
Babyboy will murder Tinylight anytime and anywhere.
Chucky God will bless u 4 dat....naija mentality believes camry is dah best which is a big lie....d accord is far beta dan d camry any fucking day

1 Like

Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by chucky234(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Samad805:
Chucky God will bless u 4 dat....naija mentality believes camry is dah best which is a big lie....d accord is far beta dan d camry any fucking day
Tell them bro.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by chuka5000(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
lumzy2:
Am sori bro,
i will go for none.
the 2cars are widely used both naija and abroad.
most of the honda accord 98-02 got high miles, same for toyota too.average miles of 170k
i saw one accord 99model V6 eng,leather seat,auto, bla bla bla, like 3wks ago.seller wanted to sell it for 1.250M and its done 300,000miles, dats crazy my bro.
if i were u, i will go any model with low miles and fair usage.
i recommend peogeut (cos of low miles on most of em, Honda civic (cos of low maintaince&reliability), Honda accord baby boy or camry tiny light(with low miles like 100k-130k and a gud one will cost around 1.3-1.5M)
please be careful with odometer reading as they can be tampered with.

goodluck with choice my brother,
for me am a coupe lover though and my choice wud be a Scion TC or peogeut 406coupe.
cheers, smiley

The miles doesn't count sometimes. I have seen cars abroad with over 500k miles and they're as clean and functional as a new car.
I think the mileage thing counts more here In naija becos of our roads and poor maintenance culture
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by egesie(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2015
Zaynee63:
I use the camry and I have a friend/neigbour that uses the babyboy. I cover 50miles of driving everyday and he covers less than 40miles. I use just N4,500 fuel throughout a 5 working day week while he uses N6,500-7000 fuel for the same period.

For fuel economy and easier maintenance, go for the camry. Though, I think the Babyboy seems stronger and classier. undecided
U didn't state engine size. For all I know ur camry might be I4 and ur frnd's accord V6
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by DGD1(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
egesie:

U didn't state engine size. For all I know ur camry might be I4 and ur frnd's accord V6

Aside from engine size, other things contribute to fuel consumption, by the way the difference between the jap v6 and i4 should not be that much, either you over inflated d guys fuel consumption or you didn't state yours well.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by egesie(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2015
DGD1:

Aside from engine size, other things contribute to fuel consumption, by the way the difference between the jap v6 and i4 should not be that much, either you over inflated d guys fuel consumption or you didn't state yours well.

erm..I think you quoted the wrong person. I didn't state any fuel consumption
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by DGD1(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2015
egesie:

erm..I think you quoted the wrong person. I didn't state any fuel consumption

I was just adding to what you said that the basics the other guy was comparing d accord and Camry fuel consumption was not complete.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Nwunuken(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2015
Igwe9:
Go for camry tiny light, babyboy looks more like an empty carton as it's aging. sad undecided
it is lier
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by kkon(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:
hahahahahahaha.
This is fun.
I personally will not even buy any of the 2, cos i think they are overpriced and not even worth the trouble.
I export cars to Nigeria, and can get you anyone, but i will prefer an Audi to any those 2.
But if i must chose one of baby boy and Camry 1999 model, i will settle for the camry
which audi would you recommend with maintenance friendly and fuel efficient consideration. Tnx
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
kkon:
which audi would you recommend with maintenance friendly and fuel efficient consideration. Tnx

A4 is not bad....
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by kkon(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

A4 is not bad....
what year sir and considering have heard that it tends to have electrical issues dunno wat that means sha. Can u please explain this.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
kkon:
what year sir and considering have heard that it tends to have electrical issues dunno wat that means sha. Can u please explain this.

Honestly.... I can remember much about that conversation, what is your budget and what do you want and we would see what is b possible.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by kkon(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Honestly.... I can remember much about that conversation, what is your budget and what do you want and we would see what is b possible.
02 model
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On May 10, 2015
kkon:
02 model

Please to avoid derailing the thread, do you mind coming to one of my threads....please?
I could give you prices and even pictures.... Thanks
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2015
Afeez20 The ball joint is a movable part on the arm that controls steering of the wheels. It comes off very easily on most honda cars, leaving a wheels direction for chance to decide rather than you. Luckily it comes off at slow speeds. But its still dangerous. Sorry for my late reply by the way.
afeez20:
hello mcdonelldouglas.pls what is ball joint and where is it located?
how should i monitor it and what signss should i be looking out for?
is the ball joint easier and cheaper to fix?
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by rainmaker12(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
Everestto:
Lets actually criticize the two cars.

Lets take a close look at the 99 camry. It looks like a bug which was corrected in 2000.

The pencil rear lights are terrible to look at. It makes the car look too cheap.
The wheels are usually 14'' and too low for Lagos roads and constantly bumping.
The exhaust is too terrible. Pokes out like an error. Do you admire how Mercedes, Audi, BMW neatly arrange the exhaust of their cars. You only see the tailpipe. For the camry, you always see a huge drum and a long pipe that dips down causing frequent exhaust break and leakage.
The front pointers are of inferior materials. They easily crack. I bet you'll never see a camry without a broken or cracked pointer. This bug was corrected only as 2002 Model (the one better called big-4-nothing)

The baby boy is by far a better car both in quality and durability. The pointer is integrated in the car's headlamps with the same quality of material. You will never see a baby boy with broken headlamps. Camrys are now copying this.
The remote control of Baby boy opens the boot for your convenience. The camry could only do that as from 2007.

The baby boy is by far a better car. More executive and more appealing.
u sabi talk, case closed!
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Belvinho(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
rainmaker12:

Well said, so where do you put the defective auto tranny that is recorded in the Accord and was only fixed with the birth of the 2003 model (EOD)?
Re: Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light by Belvinho(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
rainmaker12:

Well said, so where do you put the defective auto tranny that is recorded in the Accord and was only fixed with the birth of the 2003 model (EOD)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Prevent Your Car From Being Stolen / Drivers' License Expiration Is Now "5 Years" Says Federal Government / Electric Cars To Be Introduced Into Nigerian Market By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.