Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) (39522 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / How To Retrieve Deleted Messages On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Source: http://mtechcity..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-restore-deleted-text-messages-on.html

Do you need to restore a particular message on your Android Smartphone? Congratulations! This article is for you

Unarguably, Android is one of the most popular OS- operating system in the world right now. While some tasks are easily done on the Android Device, the process of restoring a deleted text messages(s) from the Android devices is not really an easy task and this may lead to loss of data which is stored as a text message.

Kindly follow me as I go into full tutorial on “How to retrieve a deleted text messages on your Android Smartphone”

Follow the below Steps To Restore a Deleted Text Message(s) From Android Smartphone:

1. Download Android Data Recovery in your Computer PC

2. Install the Android Data Recovery and launch it in your Computer PC

3. Enable USB debugging in your android device by navigating to: settings -> about phone -> build number and tap it for 6 to 9 times

4. Now you will be able to access the developer options then click on it and scroll down to USB debugging options and click on Enable USB debugging

5. Now launch the software you installed earlier on your PC and then select your android version e.g 2.2, 2.3, 4.2, 5.1, etc.

Now, Connect your android smartphone to your computer and click on proceed
6. On the recovery section, just Click on messages option and now click on Next button to proceed

After this, the Restoring process will start immediately and the deleted messages will be restored.

7. Wow! you have successfully restored the deleted text messages on your android phone.

31 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Follow This Steps To Never Lose Text Messages Again On Your Android Smartphone

1. Firstly, Download this powerful application to your smartphone: SMS Backup & Restore

2. Run the newly installed app and click on backup, then select the type of backup. Click on All Conversation and finally, click on Local Backup And Upload

3. Now the backup process should start immediately

4. Henceforth, whenever you mistakenly delete a message, just locate the SMS Backup & Restore app and restore it.

Thanks for reading, please take 5 seconds to share this post!

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
See the picture version of the tutorial below:

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Source:
MyTechCity

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by GeekNCodes: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one OP... As the geek saying goes, "nothing is really deleted. It just doesn't show up again". Would try it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Royruky(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Wahala dey ooh. So madam fit see that text when I delete so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Royruky:
Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2016
GeekNCodes:
Nice one OP... As the geek saying goes, "nothing is really deleted. It just doesn't show up again". Would try it out.
Gbam
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
what abt how to recover pics and vudeos
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Toluwani112: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
strong766:
what abt how to recover pics and vudeos
i'll post it soon
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Toluwani112:
i'll post it soon
that will b very nice. thanks
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by saxby(f): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Has anyone tried it before and it worked?
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by RichYoungNigga: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Girls won't like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by hUmaneOne: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Toluwani112:

i'll post it soon

Do you even know that the file system structure has changed from android L and that this method no longer recovers sms?
Check /data/app on a rooted phone and see the differences from kitkat to lollipop
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by steppin: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
This bastards always find a way to monitor people always. Why can't messages be deleted forever?

5 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by olumaxi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls i need d one for nokia-torch
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Sunofgod(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
EFCC - see tool!

2 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by timilehing(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by kushma(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks op really need it for my girls messages

3 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Olukat(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Royruky:

Why worried about yours, do you know what she has deleted? shocked
Leave matter 4...hmmm

4 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by AleAirHub(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chai..... See expos oooooo.

Diva Rita na me & u dis week tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Achorise: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
una don start, some people will be glad while some will be sad.
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Kaybee14(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Noted.
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Emeka71(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
So this is for android users only.
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Kenneth205(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by seyiojomu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
very useful
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Berrylite: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
You jas wan cause problem..

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by EvilSeeed: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Implication things.
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by saintfaculty(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
cool
Re: How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) by Emeka71(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
steppin:
This bastards always find a way to monitor people always. Why can't messages be deleted forever?
Then don't use android for your main line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 7p (N60,900) Vs Infinix Hot 10 (N63,400) Which Should U Buy?(photos) / #1000nigerianwaystodie Currently Trending On Twitter / Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.