Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) (40198 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by emmalezy(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Here's the list of top 10 richest Igbo men in Nigeria. The list restricted to entrepreneurs, Igbo billionaire business men who have contributed to the growth of Nigeria’s economy.

Below is our list of the top most successful 10 Igbo Billionaires [entrepreneurs] this 2016.....see if your name is in the list..:-)

1. Orji Uzor Kalu [richest Igbo man in Nigeria]
2. Cosmas Maduka
3. Pascal Dozie,
4. Chief Cletus Ibeto
5. Tony Ezenna
6. Leo Stan Ekeh
7. Sir Emeka Offor
8. Chief Arthur Eze
9. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo
10. Tony Elumelu

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/see-top-10-richest-igbo-men-in-nigeria.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by emmysexxy(f): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2016
seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by gratefulheart(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Is Elumelu not from Delta?
Always make informed research before publicity

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nkem4040: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
I assure they are over 100 wealthy Igbo business men who are silent billionaires, and richer than these men. They don't like to be on the spotlight until you see their industries, factories and plants...you will run mad.

11 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nkem4040: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
gratefulheart:

Go and tell Elumelu, JJ Okocha and Nkonjo Iweala they are not Igbos, and see what will happen to you.... they will slap that divisive yorubba demon in you.

31 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Yorubanews: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Nkem4040:

Go and tell Elumelu, JJ Okocha and Nkonjo Iweala they are not Igbos, and see what will happen to you.... they will slap that divisive yorubba demon in you.

Theyre silent rich men in every tribe, especially Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2016
gratefulheart:

Igbo is a tribe and not geography!

19 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by jaymejate: 12:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Na all of them de wait for their container o know
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Yorubanews: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Nkem4040:

Sounds like you forgot to reply from your other moniker above? You envious and divisive Swine...get away from this thread.

You must think I'm an IPOB tout hiding under several IDs. My IDs are known nigga. No one is envious, learn to take correction.

3 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by ouigy99(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2016
OP, your list isn't complete...... you forgot to add E-money
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nkem4040: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
krendo:

Igbo is a tribe and not geography!

Why are you being civil with him? Insult him. He knows what he is doing, he knows he is Igbo as the name sounds but as with their tribe...they enjoy dividing Igbos. The irony is Igbos don't divide them with respect to Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi.

13 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Yorubba people are already here with their bad belle...SMH

7 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by 9jaBloke: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice list but you have to quote more sources to convince us that the following did not make the cut;

Innocent Chukwuma

Ifeanyi Uba

Sonny Odogwu

Rochas

Iwuanyanwu

Chris Uba

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by freshdude99(m): 2:12am On Jul 12, 2016
My problem with ur list is ur number one. Orji uzo kalu can never be the richest Igbo man by any standard you wish to check it. Pls make research well before putting such in public domain thanks. All are worthy billionaires I must agree tho

1 Like

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by 7inches: 2:17am On Jul 12, 2016
abeg why re yoloba pPe like diz pls.... God my creator i kno u didnt create dem like diz initially pls . pls come and deliver their envious soul.. bcoz me i k o understand again.
tufiakwa.... uwa obula m ga alo chukwu ekwela kam buru onye ofe mmanu. iseee!!.. ODIKWA EGWU.

7 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by naijaking1: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2016
How many of these job creators are being chased around by Buhari's vengeful Fulani spirit in the name of EFCC or DSS?

1 Like

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by lisimmo(m): 3:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Nkem4040:
I assure they are over 100 wealthy Igbo business men who are silent billionaires, and richer than these men. They don't like to be on the spotlight until you see their industries, factories and plants...you will run mad.

Knowing Igbo for their vain glory, self aggrandizement and chest beating, There can't be silent billionaires amongst them

1 Like

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Estimable(m): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Arthur Eze is no 1 on that list, some that has over 20 oil wells across Africa.
Arthur 1000, Ozoigbondu, Eze n' Ukpo.

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by FKO81(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2016
emmalezy:
Here's the list of top 10 richest Igbo men in Nigeria. The list restricted to entrepreneurs, Igbo billionaire business men who have contributed to the growth of Nigeria’s economy.

Below is our list of the top most successful 10 Igbo Billionaires [entrepreneurs] this 2016.....see if your name is in the list..:-)

2. Cosmas Maduka
3. Pascal Dozie,
4. Chief Cletus Ibeto
5. Tony Ezenna
6. Leo Stan Ekeh
7. Sir Emeka Offor
8. Chief Arthur Eze
10. Tony Elumelu

source

cc lalasticlala

Orji Kalu can't be the richest Igbo my friend do your research before you come online he is not top five not to talk of first, he's just a show man, that enjoy media show, have you read profiles of Peter Obi, Ernest Azudialo, Sir Emeka offor, Arthur Eze, ABC orjiakor these guys enjoy low profile especially

Peter Obi, he controls Fedelity bank, Tecno oil, next international, SAB miller Nig makers of hero beer, grand malt, castol stout etc, Payment Nig limited, Furture view security Nig limited, data corp ltd, card center Nig ltd, Chams Nig ltd etc

Ernest Azudialo: Director in Julius Berger Nig, he is Nigeria biggest shareholder in JB, founder of nestoil Plc, Smile network, century energy etc.

ABC Orjiakor : a trained orthopedic and trauma surgeon founder SEPLAT Plc, Nigeria's first company on London stock exchange, Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc., an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas company, made history as it became the first Nigerian registered company to be floated on the prestigious London Stock Exchange (LSE). In fact Seplat is made history as it double, for on the same day, the company was also listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Lagos. , he is the Chairman of nemeith pharmaceutical coy Nig Plc, Abbeycourt Trading Company (ATCO), Abbeycourt Energy Limited, Berwick Nigeria Limited, construction company, Helko Marine Services a shipping company, Helko Nigeria Limited, UNION newspaper, Orjiako formed the Shebah Exploration and Production Company Limited (SEPCOL) . These guys keep low profile, they don't make noise.

3 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2016
All of them combine, are still not up to Dangote. But still, to me this list is incomplete. I believe the silent ones are there.
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by MrEverest(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2016
gratefulheart:
This is how you fail exam. The op said richest Igbos not richest south easterners! Delta state comprises many ethnic groups but delta north is occupied by Igbos, do you understand?

5 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by networkrecharg: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2016
gratefulheart:

There are Igbo's in delta state

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by gratefulheart(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
He is not igbo

networkrecharg:

There are Igbo's in delta state

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by 4ward(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Where is Ameachi ?
emmalezy:

2. Cosmas Maduka
3. Pascal Dozie,
4. Chief Cletus Ibeto
5. Tony Ezenna
6. Leo Stan Ekeh
7. Sir Emeka Offor
8. Chief Arthur Eze
10. Tony Elumelu

source

cc lalasticlala
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by networkrecharg: 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
gratefulheart:
He is not igbo

So which tribe do u tink he is from....
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Dottore: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Ndi Odogwu ndewonu
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by DoyenExchange: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Richest Igbo men I guess?
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=freshdude99 post=47449253]My problem with ur list is ur number one. Orji uzo kalu can never be the richest Igbo man by any standard you wish to check it. Pls make research well before putting such in public domain thanks. All are worthy billionaires I must agree tho[/quote
The reknown forbes confirms that
Re: SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) by pibuddy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
emmalezy:

2. Cosmas Maduka
3. Pascal Dozie,
4. Chief Cletus Ibeto
5. Tony Ezenna
6. Leo Stan Ekeh
7. Sir Emeka Offor
8. Chief Arthur Eze
10. Tony Elumelu

source

cc lalasticlala
Vote for Ogbonna Franklin as one of the richest men in Naija by 2020. My name must be written in the list of Nigerian richest men in Jesus name! Amen! Amen! Ameeeeeen!

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.