Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award (52061 Views)

Manchester United Players Deliver Christmas Presents To Children’s Hospitals. / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives His Silver Boot Award To Compatriot #luis Nani / CR7 Gives Nani His Silver Boot Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 12, 2016
The Valencia winger has posted on social media to thank his former Manchester United teammate for the gift following Portugal's Euro 2016 final triumph over France

What do you do with your Silver Boot award if you're Cristiano Ronaldo? Give it to Nani of course!
The Real Madrid star finished second, behind Antoine Griezmann, in the race to be crowned the top scorer at Euro 2016 and Ronaldo clearly isn't interested in the runner-up gong.

Valencia winger Nani took to social media following Portugal's 1-0 extra-time win over France in the final of the showpiece tournament to express his delight at Ronaldo giving him the award as a "gift".
Still, Ronaldo could well need the extra space in the trophy cabinet soon, with the 31-year-old now odds-on favourite to win the 2016 Ballon d'Or.

http://www.goal.com/euro2016/en/article/ronaldo-gives-nani-his-euro-2016-silver-boot-award/1lc2rzjm24u8g1kug006wglrce

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by locosis007(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2016
That's team spirit

Most ppl SEE Ronaldo as extremely selfish.

But that's wrong!

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Alexk2(m): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one... Ronaldo isn't selfish afterall!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo give me that white nawcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Hormoniyi(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Good of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by femolacqua(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2016
That really speaks well of him.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by sheguy(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo get style.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by MrJah(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one Dear. OP cross check the mental formula of the Nigga above me..lol

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankiss44(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
Ronaldo is very stupid for trying to play with my intelligence! The truth about this young man is that "If its not all about him then everything is useless" he is not very happy because portugal won, rather because it puts him ahead of others to ballon d'or award. He gave it away because he felt that he is bigger than silver boot. Nonsense!

What I just learnt from what you posted is that irrespective of our actions people must hate... but that shouldn't stop us from acting

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by promisedeco(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
bad belle go kill you oo

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankiss44(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2016
MrJah:
Nice one Dear. OP cross check the mental formula of the Nigga above me..lol

E clear say the mental formula go low well well

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by bewla(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2016
go CR 7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vincent41(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
That's team spirit

Most ppl SEE Ronaldo as extremely selfish.

But that's wrong!

TWELF (12) CLASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (RONALDO & MESSI).
1, Ronaldo is a model--Messi is not
2, Ronaldo is good on both legs-- Messi is not
3, Ronaldo is good on the air(nodding) --Messi is not
4, Ronaldo has won trophy for his country-- Messi Non
5, Ronaldo has no (TATOO) due to blood donation--Messihas TATOO
6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
7, Ronaldo is tall--Messi is short.
8, Ronaldo is not a Tax fraudster-- Messi is a tax fraudster.
9, Ronaldo is not prisoner-- Messi is prisoner and ex convict.
10, Ronaldo is philanthropist --- Messi is not.
11, Ronaldo is a more complete footballer-- Messi is not.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.

238 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vincent41(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:

6, Ronaldo has won champions league and leagues in two different countries-- Messi only won it with BARCA.
12, Ronaldo will never quit or retire because he lost in a final--- Messi quit because he couldn't win three finals.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vincent41(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2016

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by mikhe2(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
That's your opinion.. . Dnt be angry.. Team Ronaldo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ddippset(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Vincent41:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself. And by the way this is the most childish comment i have ever read. Most childish ever!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankiss44(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself.

I doubt if you even watched Pele and Maradona except of course some few clips you saw. But you are just singing what the press wants you to sing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ddippset(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Frankiss44:

I doubt if you even watched Pele and Maradona except of course some few clips you saw. But you are just singing what the press wants you to sing.
I rather go with the press than go with some random guy who calls himself fraankiss 44.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Frankiss44(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
I rather go with the press than go with some random guy who calls himself fraankiss 44.

Go with your brain and not the press.... unless of course if you dont have one wink

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by ddippset(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
And nani is supposed to rejoice about a silver boot? Hehehehehe. Who has ever cared about a silver boot before? Agbaayaa nani. The whole portugese team saw how irrelevant ronaldo was in taking the cup home and the world has seen it so they are all trying to make ronaldo feel good by telling us about silver boots and motivational talk. Lot. Who has ever given a fuucck about that? Its no longer 'ronaldo carries portugaal on his back singlehandedly or ronaldo wins final with a haattrick, its now ronaldo gave a motivational speech. Hehehehehe. Before copa america final the heaadlines were ' messi on the verge of becoming the best ever' or 'messi is about to eclipse diego Maradona' lot. On the contrast before the euro final the headline was 'ronaldo about to win 2016 ballon dor' or ronaldo about to eclipse messi. The standard of meaasuring everything ronaldo does is messi. You guys just live with it. Messi is the standard of ronaldo's football career. Live with it!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by hUmaneOne: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
I'm not a football fan, but seeing the hate football can breed esp between Merci abi Messi and Ronaldo's fan, I can only wonder ............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by PAINGAIN: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
And nani is supposed to rejoice about a silver boot? Hehehehehe. Who has ever cared about a silver boot before? Agbaayaa nani. The whole portugese team saw how irrelevant ronaldo was in taking the cup home and the world has seen it so they are all trying to make ronaldo feel good by telling us about silver boots and motivational talk. Lot. Who has ever given a fuucck about that? Its no longer 'ronaldo carries portugaal on his back singlehandedly or ronaldo wins final with a haattrick, its now ronaldo gave a motivational speech. Hehehehehe. Before copa america final the heaadlines were ' messi on the verge of becoming the best ever' or 'messi is about to eclipse diego Maradona' lot. On the contrast before the euro final the headline was 'ronaldo about to win 2016 ballon dor' or ronaldo about to eclipse messi. The standard of meaasuring everything ronaldo does is messi. You guys just live with it. Messi is the standard of ronaldo's football career. Live with it!
dude does messi give you part of his earnings? What do you stand to gain by hating on ronaldo unnecessarily? Do messi or ronaldo know who you are?

Na wao for some people. Just look at how you are defending messi as if your life depends on it.
I am a ronaldo fan but i can never talk down on messi. They are both great footballers but i prefer ronaldo because i think that when messi isn't playing for barcelona he looks average to me. Messi is great in barcelona jersey but average in argentina jersey. Ronaldo has played in three different leagues and he's been great in all three. Thats the only reason why i prefer ronaldo to messi but that does'nt mean i will talk down on messi.
Take it easy bro.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by kokostick(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
gocac:
No b fight.... Easy abegi

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Nbote(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Some of una sef.. So because he gifted Nani his silver booth award, he's suddenly d humanitarian amd had always been generous blah blah blah. Ronaldo is selfish and luvs himself and his big ego but dats exactly wat makes drives him and kips him going. Dats what motivates him to do more. He only truly cares about outdoing others and as such has to b selfish and dats d plain truth. Everything has to revolve around him for him to stay happy and for him to in turn giv his best. We all see it as a bad thing but trust me to get to d top and b d very best involves dat especially in a sports like soccer where there's no room for loss of form. U're either naturally super talented to succeed like Messi or u work super hard until u improve and become a super talent like Ronaldo. It's as simple as dat. If he had finished as d top scorer would he have given out d golden boot? He finished with 3 goals, d same as Giroud, Morata and Payet and dat clearly to him isn't impressive. He's gave it out becos his ego is too big to for him to b in second place.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vincent41(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:
and how do all these put ronaldo into the equation of the 3 greatest footballers ever? He is not in the equation, its pele, maradona, messi. Messi wanted to win copa america to be crowned greatest ever! Ronaldo wanted to win euro to be crowned ballon dor winner 2016. Thats the difference, stop deceiving yourself. And by the way this is the most childish comment i have ever read. Most childish ever!

lozzz..but why e con dey pain u?..lozz

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Vincent41(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
ddippset:

i wonder why una too dey vex...i suspect u na muslim...chaiiii..we are really in Trouble in dis expire nation..lozz..Him go soon call me IPOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by veekid(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Baloon dior loading
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by steppin: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Ototo C! He stoops to conquer!
Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by danielmichael(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2016
.ronaldo is a fixed world best this yr

Like it or not
Satan come and go
The world finishes and tarnishes
White paper play e no play

Ronaldo na wrld best dis yr
Finish

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award by Endougs(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr' / Premier League Admits Errors In VAR Penalty Decisions / POOL FIXED ULTIMATE KEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.