Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Premium Blog's Official Launch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Premium Blog's Official Launch (550 Views)

Please I Need The Premium Version Of This Plugin / Sold / The Premium Blog's Official Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Premium Blog's Official Launch by thepremiumblog: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Welcome to The Premium Blog. I am very happy you landed safely. Thanks for sparing your precious time and data to browse our site. We highly appreciate it. Today, we officially launch this site with a vision to add value to the Internet. We hope it serves its purpose. May God be our help.

HOW DO WE PLAN TO ADD VALUE?

This is our story in short. For the past one year, we have been ravaging the internet looking for ways to make money online. We saw so methods people make money online. We tried some, most of what we tried proved futile. We felt we didn’t do things right, we didn’t actually. Yet we kept trying. Not until we discovered what we needed to do. We discovered that when you don’t add value to the Internet, you are simply wasting your time! None of the monetization techniques would work for you or simply, you might never make money online especially as a blogger. This is the reason we are here.

Here are the basic categories we would be posting on.

Blogging tips.
SEO
How To’s
Web hosting
Make Money Online
WordPress
Blogger
We are also going to be sharing ....
Source--> http://www.thepremiumblog.com/welcome.html
Re: The Premium Blog's Official Launch by mykomini(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
let see the screen shot of the blog or website
Re: The Premium Blog's Official Launch by thepremiumblog: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is the screen shot, I do not know the reason you asked but here is it.

Re: The Premium Blog's Official Launch by mykomini(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
nice
Re: The Premium Blog's Official Launch by thepremiumblog: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
mykomini:
nice
Thank you so much!

(1) (Reply)

Voting Web App Needed / I Need SMS Autoresponder / USA Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.