Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos (24559 Views)

Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2016
People are really suffering. A downpour on Sunday claimed four lives at Bakatoshi street, Magume, Zaria Local Government Area of Kaduna State. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the deceased include a housewife, Fatima Usman, her three children, Halima, Usman and Nana Khadija

NAN also reports that the heavy rain, which started around 8:00 p.m., lasted for more than three hours.

The husband of the deceased, Jamilu Usman, told NAN that the deceased lost their lives during the rain, which resulted to flood.

“I spoke with my wife when the heavy rain started and advised her to be calm and take care of the children. “When the rain was over, I rushed back home only to find them dead.” he said.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/woman-and-her-3-children-dead-after.html

1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
very sad. RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerians are suffering oo. see slum. quite unfortunate

10 Likes

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Danzakidakura(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to the dead. see how dirty the north is even though they clutch to power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Tunami(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Rip to them.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Oliviaxx(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Omg people are really suffering in this country.Na wa for this north
Cherekwa, are these house i'm seeing like this?
rip to the dead

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by sinkhole: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
rip to the dead
Are you saying there are no slums like this in Ibadan, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, etc?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
This is the true picture of POVERTY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...... God help my fellow Nigerians to come out of this condition of living in Jesus Name....AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by SaiNigeria: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
North and poverty go pari-passu
Yet they support Buhari with their lives as if they gain anything

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
Oliviaxx:
rip to the dead
another reason why you should always be grateful.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by 4ward(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2016
sOME Nigerians are suffering oo. see slum. quite unfortunate
ChangeIsCostant:
People are really suffering. A downpour on Sunday claimed four lives at Bakatoshi street, Magume, Zaria Local Government Area of Kaduna State. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the deceased include a housewife, Fatima Usman, her three children, Halima, Usman and Nana Khadija

NAN also reports that the heavy rain, which started around 8:00 p.m., lasted for more than three hours.

The husband of the deceased, Jamilu Usman, told NAN that the deceased lost their lives during the rain, which resulted to flood.

“I spoke with my wife when the heavy rain started and advised her to be calm and take care of the children. “When the rain was over, I rushed back home only to find them dead.” he said.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/woman-and-her-3-children-dead-after.html
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by attacker321: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Oh Lord have mercy.

A woman and all her children in one day?
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Proffdada: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to the dead
Flash floods in the north are usually dangerous undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by oatzeal(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sad
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by gqboyy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
may Allah grant them jannatul firdaus

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Dandsome: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sorry for the loss... And what is Hell-Roof-Eye doing about drainage in his state? He should start work already jorrrr. They just wanted power by all means without knowing how to lead. Mtcheeeew.... Rip to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by timilehing(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gkry
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poor drainage system. May the departed rest in peace.
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Kangol99(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
K
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by superfelix: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
God punish poverty

I don't even know why my blessing is being delayed
Want to be putting smiles on people's face

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by 5starmilitant: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Danzakidakura:

For the records only the abokis have ruled Nigeria for more than 35 years, yet their poverty is always on the increase. But the zombies wanted uncle jona to turn perform magic in just 5 years. God go judge una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Lordskyes(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chai
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Franchise21(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Too bad... May their souls rest in peace... Amen
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by asatemple(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very sorry, rest in peace for the dead
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by princebaby(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rip to them hope they didn't vote APC if not GoD will not be happy for them
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by babatee08(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm so so sad
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by carinmom(f): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
North and poverty go pari-passu

Yet they support Buhari with their lives as if they gain anything

Why won't they support him when your hero IB helped in worsening their plight? Were they in a better living conditions when Jonah was president?
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by Pavore9: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
princebaby:
Rip to them hope they didn't vote APC if not GoD will not be happy for them

Every card carrying member and supporter of PDP will make Heaven? Only God knows who will make it! cheesy
Re: Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos by experimentist: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Danzakidakura:
[size=15pt]Which kain mumu comment be dis?[/size]undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Muslim Women Protest: "Bastard Buhari, Release Our Leader/Teacher" (Video / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.