Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) (521 Views)

I Went Into Mom & Dad’s Room And I Got A Watch – Johnny / Have U Spotted This YBNL Tanker On The Island Before? / HILARIOUS! Buhari's Conversation With YBNL Boss, Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) by OkoAfusa: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
The signed ybnl princess act: Temmie ovwusa in a recent interview section with punch disclosed how the journey started and how she get to stardom.

..I thought it was a scam until I confirmed that it was indeed Olamide’s official Instagram account. I sent him my number and we began talking. From the moment Olamide sent me a direct message, I knew something was going to happen.

Early April 2016, YBNL Boss, Olamide signed the first ever female act to his label.
The signing came barely a week after his protege, Lil Kesh and Viktoh publicly parted ways with YBNL to set up there Records.

With the signing, Temmie Ovwasa fondly called YBNL Princess began her journey to stardom.
In a recent interview with Punch, the Delta State born singer disclosed how she was discovered and contacted by Olamide on social media(instagram).

In her words:-

‘I used to sing and record covers of different songs, which I post on Instagram. In August last year, I uploaded a particular video of a song and realised that Olamide had liked all my videos. People mistakenly, believed I tagged Olamide in the video but I have never believed in tagging celebrities to get recognition’.
images (1)

She continued to say, ‘A few minutes later Olamide

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/interview/got-signed-ybnl-records-temmie-ovwusa-ybnl-princess/
Re: How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) by Taiyescott(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
k.
Re: How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2016
good for u
Re: How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
never heard her music before
Re: How I Got Signed To Ybnl Records – Temmie Ovwusa (ybnl Princess) by finalboss1(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016
lies... dey dere dey deceive yaself .

(1) (Reply)

Back In The Days For This Naija / Lol: These Dogs Are Crazy! #video / Story: It's The Struggle In Life That Makes Us Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.