Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (9464 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Mrblazer(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2009
This goes to guys and gals especially the guys. How do u pet her apart from the normal ''Am sorry''.
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by iice(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
Sorry is all he gets grin
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by r231(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
buy gifts and promise her nandos
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by sesman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
i do my crazy dance and she is all smiles again grin
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by whitelexi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2009
C'mon ma, u know i got a wife
and even though that *thing* is tight,
i aint gonna jeopardize my life
so what is it u want from a brother?
i gave u, u gave me! girl
I blazed u, u blazed me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by CrazyMan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Well I'll tell her sorry. If she doesn't accept then I'll buy her the ultimate gift that no girl would ever reject - recharge card.
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Enockia(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
i tell her that life is full of ups and downs

and this is one of those times so think  ad act wisely
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by sexyLeamon(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
no flatterring straight forward honest am sorry honey, u know sometimes I can be silly pls forgive me.
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Czarskit(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
"Sorry dear, but if u no wan hear u fit go look bush". . . grin
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Gabry(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
If he gets angry with me, it wont be that long. Only like a min and than he goes back to all soft inside so I can easily get away with murder! grin

but if Im angry, he would hold me down and kiss me and start playing around with me and tickle me till I laugh
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by dreeldee: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
NONE!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by 190: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
i wud like baby
i know i offended u
please manage this BIG STOUT and dont be angry with me
and she wud be like NO make it 2 BIG STOUT and i wud say ok
no problem, Kisses follows! grin grin
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Dclique(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2009
Mr and Mrs Kofo.
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by kabola2009(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2009
I will say hmmm, if we don't forget this one, we won't have another chance to quarrel.
Babe so let forget the issue and move on with our life
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Yumi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
I don't really have to say sorry often. As I don't do much that is wrong smiley if I did though it would be

my darling sorry for not cooking you the food it the way you liked and for putting too much pepper in the food. I will make it up to later tonight in the bedroom and wear that sexy lingerie you like and give you a special treat. wink
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2009
oluwa mi, ade ori-mi, kolafiwe, kosemani, teminikansoso, "honey you know i wont hurt you intentionally, am sorry kiss kiss kiss" by then he is kissing you already.
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by patwhizkid(f): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
~ sorry jor! ~
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
sesman: i do my crazy dance and she is all smiles again grin
Funny thats what I do too!!
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by yeye4live(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2013
I just tell mine I wil do u a crazy azoto style on bed 2nite n she wil b hapy
Re: If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / Curved Dick. / Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.