Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! (2296 Views)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by PstSho(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Learn how to make thousands by purchasing old batteries and selling them as reconditioned ones for massive profits. You will be able to recondition Car, Laptop, Solar, Inverter and Rechargable Batteries, and how to bring any dead battery back to life again.

Email sholalawal777@gmail.com, or call or WhatsApp 08067115436 if interested.
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
PstSho:
Learn how to make thousands by purchasing old batteries and selling them as reconditioned ones for massive profits . You will be able to recondition Car, Laptop, Solar, Inverter and Rechargable Batteries, and how to bring any dead battery back to life again.

battery dies get a new one. The bolded makes it look like a scam.

7 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by Lexusgs430: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can also teach you how to make expired tyres valid,for massive profits .

4 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by lawsta(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
do u av new cell plates that would replace d dead ones

1 Like

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
When we say dead cells in a battery, we mean the plates are no longer functional. How do you replace the plates?

Meanwhile, can you bring back my HP Pavilion DM 4 battery back to life? Before we can talk about the car battery.

2 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:
grin
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by mastro: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

That's nothing, I can teach you how to make your car run on water for enormous gigantic profits!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by mayor2013: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
mastro:

That's nothing, I can teach you how to make your car run on water for enormous gigantic profits!!!!

Rather for fear of #145 grin
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by PstSho(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
So funny! Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's only in Nigeria that everything is a scam, even if it's something that will add a lot of value. Am not surprised.
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by PstSho(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
lonelydora:
When we say dead cells in a battery, we mean the plates are no longer functional. How do you replace the plates?

Meanwhile, can you bring back my HP Pavilion DM 4 battery back to life? Before we can talk about the car battery.

This method will bring ANY battery back to life, including your HP Pavilion DM4.

1 Like

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by timifakay(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
PstSho:
Learn how to make thousands by purchasing old batteries and selling them as reconditioned ones for massive profits. You will be able to recondition Car, Laptop, Solar, Inverter and Rechargable Batteries, and how to bring any dead battery back to life again.

Nothing lasts forever...
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
If this refurbishment was effective and efficient, why haven't you sold this idea for cool millions to hp, forgo, solite, duracell, sunkam or any other battery manufacturer?

2 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2016
PstSho:

This method will bring ANY battery back to life, including your HP Pavilion DM4.

pstsho is protecting his massive profit method. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by PstSho(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Typical Nigerians!
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by PstSho(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2016
YeeeeeSSSS! All is now set. You can Revive any kind of dead Battery Back to Life! Ranging from your Phone Battery, Laptop Battery, Deep Cycle Battery, Batteries Used in Alternative energy, Car Batteries......You Can Even Build Your Own Solar Panel's Battery Bank(or Inverter). Call or whatsApp 08067115436 to learn more.
Re: Save Money And Never Buy A New Car Battery Again! by tripoli007(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Hahaahaa

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m To 2.3m / Altima Vs Audi A6 / This Pothole Patching Machine Takes Three Minutes To Fill A Pothole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.