Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

job!job!job! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / job!job!job! (512 Views)

Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

job!job!job! by dreadguy61(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello everyone. I know so many people are out there seeking for the same thing as I do right now, but I believe God can use someone right here to bless me. Am not seeking for money but a job . I studied economics and I also have a license from nigeria civil aviation authority(NCAA) to work as a cabin crew. I have applied to some airlines but could not get any to work with. I later got to know that they recruit within, and I don't have anyone working in the the airline industry presently. So I decided to focuse on other sectors but I still havent gotten anything offer. In order not to be idle I decided to take up a marketing job from an e-commerce company yet have not been paid for months even though I have sold so many products to various customers. I had to leave because I could not transport my self to places to look for customers when have not be paid for previous months. Please I will really appreciate it if someone can listen to my pleads and help me out with a job that can put food and other basics things on my table. Thank you and God bless.
MODS: please help a brother.
Re: job!job!job! by Artistree: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Go to jobs section and scan through or even follow the board, you'd get updates from time to time.
All the best...
Re: job!job!job! by dreadguy61(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Artistree:
Go to jobs section and scan through or even follow the board, you'd get updates from time to time.
All the best...
I will do that right away. Thnks

(1) (Reply)

Sadness That It Has Ended / Is Your BMI Above 25? Then You May Be At Risk Of Having Heart Diseases / Is Spraying Of Money Compulsory At Yoruba Engagement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.