Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City (2376 Views)

Where Can I Download Gta Vice City For Android For Free / Please How Do I Get Gta Vice City On Android. Please Help / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hey guys, if anyone of you has ever played this game on a PC, I need you to help me out on how to proceed, cos I've reached a stage in which I don't know how to conquer enemies and forge ahead.

I cannot use the helicopter to plant four bombs in that big building under two minutes. Also, in stage 2, I cannot destroy that supermarket with that short time frame coupled with the fact that the police start chasing immediately after the first shot.

I need help on this game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by oludoyin99(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
sarzy:
Hey guys, if anyone of you has ever played this game on a PC, I need you to help me out on how to proceed, cos I've reached a stage in which I don't know how to conquer enemies and forge ahead.

I cannot use the helicopter to plant four bombs in that big building under two minutes. Also, in stage 2, I cannot destroy that supermarket with that short time frame coupled with the fact that the police start chasing immediately after the first shot.

Go to YouTube to watch walkthroughs, just type the mission title and you'll see how to play it
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
oludoyin99:

Go to YouTube to watch walkthroughs, just type the mission title and you'll see how to play it

Thanks!
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by HyDef(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
sarzy:

It's tough, but can be done.

I played Vice City on the original Xbox (Xbox 1, not One. tongue).
The levels you mentioned are really tough, but it can be done. Just keep going at it. And watch walk-throughs like the guy before me said. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
HyDef:

It's tough, but can be done.

I played Vice City on the original Xbox (Xbox 1, not One. tongue).
The levels you mentioned are really tough, but it can be done. Just keep going at it. And watch walk-throughs like the guy before me said. Good luck.

Thanks! I had to quit my attempt to plant four bombs under two minutes and take another mission. But at this stage I am, there's no other mission I can take. I'm given few minutes to destroy a supermarket and the police start chasing me immediately after my first shot. I would have conquered all levels but the timing spoils it all.
What mission level are you in now?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by HyDef(m): 3:20am On Jul 17, 2016
sarzy:

Thanks! I had to quit my attempt to plant four bombs under two minutes and take another mission. But at this stage I am, there's no other mission I can take. I'm given few minutes to destroy a supermarket and the police start chasing me immediately after my first shot. I would have conquered all levels but the timing spoils it all.
What mission level are you in now?

I've finished the game, quite some years ago. Was very enjoyable.

The level with the supermarket. I'm not sure, is it the one where you are meant to smash the glass of the shops? If it is, 2 tips I have, if I can remember well enough. You can drive a car into the mall, and use that to get from store to store. Apart from that, I believe that the shop, 'Gash' has health on one of the floors just in case you get low on health.

The one with the helicopter at the construction site... Well it's possible. But it's hard. Very hard. The only thing I can vaguely remember is that when trying to get from one floor to another, there's a way that you can go directly up or down without having to take the stairwell... Although I can barely remember it, however.

It'll be frustrating, but keep at it bruh. You'll kill it soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
HyDef:

I've finished the game, quite some years ago. Was very enjoyable.

The level with the supermarket. I'm not sure, is it the one where you are meant to smash the glass of the shops? If it is, 2 tips I have, if I can remember well enough. You can drive a car into the mall, and use that to get from store to store. Apart from that, I believe that the shop, 'Gash' has health on one of the floors just in case you get low on health.

The one with the helicopter at the construction site... Well it's possible. But it's hard. Very hard. The only thing I can vaguely remember is that when trying to get from one floor to another, there's a way that you can go directly up or down without having to take the stairwell... Although I can barely remember it, however.

It'll be frustrating, but keep at it bruh. You'll kill it soon enough.

Yes, the supermarket has to do with smashing the glasses in the shops. But no car can enter because the door is too small. 2. Even if a car can enter, some shops are up so the car wont be able to climb the staircase. And again, the police will shoot the tyres and engines of the car which will set it on flames.

Planting the bombs for me is too tough due to time limit. I only end up planting two bombs. How can I climb the stairs and come down twice within that time frame? Is there no cheat for this game?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by HyDef(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
sarzy:

Yes, the supermarket has to do with smashing the glasses in the shops. But no car can enter because the door is too small. 2. Even if a car can enter, some shops are up so the car wont be able to climb the staircase. And again, the police will shoot the tyres and engines of the car which will set it on flames.

Planting the bombs for me is too tough due to time limit. I only end up planting two bombs. How can I climb the stairs and come down twice within that time frame? Is there no cheat for this game?

Okay, yes you are right, you can't drive a car in, but there should be a car on display which you can steal. At least in the Xbox version.

There are actually cheat codes for the game. Try to use them sparingly, they tend to take the fun out of it.
http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City_(PC)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
HyDef:

Okay, yes you are right, you can't drive a car in, but there should be a car on display which you can steal. At least in the Xbox version.

There are actually cheat codes for the game. Try to use them sparingly, they tend to take the fun out of it.

Thanks, bro
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarzy:

Thanks, bro
have you passed it? i recently did [demolition man still there tho]
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
HyDef:

please how did you pass the 'the driver' mission where youre supposed to race a guy before he drives for you... he drives a sabre turbo and im given a crappy sentinel that is slow and handles like sh1t?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
tmanis:

I've not o. What did you use in annihilating all the entire shops... A gun? Did you use any cheats?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarzy:

I've not o. What did you use in annihilating all the entire shops... A gun? Did you use any cheats?

Pickup the gun that spawns beside your car.thats the beast weapon [or press nuttertools a couple of timesfor plenty ammo and use the gun that tommy uses while driving. use preciousprotection for armour. you shoulda figured out the fastest way to drive there now. when you getthere, go to the side with less clusters. stand in front of a section and open fire. use the left or right arrow to turn tommy so you hit like 3 windows at once .shoot any police or security to buy you time. run[not jog] to the side where there are plenty windows and shoot those oin the basement. use the elevator inside those shops to get up and break the rest... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
tmanis:

Pickup the gun that spawns beside your car.thats the beast weapon [or press nuttertools a couple of timesfor plenty ammo and use the gun that tommy uses while driving. use preciousprotection for armour. you shoulda figured out the fastest way to drive there now. when you getthere, go to the side with less clusters. stand in front of a section and open fire. use the left or right arrow to turn tommy so you hit like 3 windows at once .shoot any police or security to buy you time. run[not jog] to the side where there are plenty windows and shoot those oin the basement. use the elevator inside those shops to get up and break the rest... grin

Thank you very for the detailed explanation. Pls, thst part where you said "run, not jog", do you know I have beeb jogging since I started this game? I just use the front arrow and the guy jogs. Is there a way to RUN?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by HyDef(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
tmanis:

please how did you pass the 'the driver' mission where youre supposed to race a guy before he drives for you... he drives a sabre turbo and im given a crappy sentinel that is slow and handles like sh1t?

Oh, the mission where you are setting up a team for a bank job.

I can't remember exactly. Are you allowed to switch cars mid race? Like get out and jack a faster one? If you are, I suggest you do it. Cuz I'm not sure you can win that race with a Sentinel.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by HyDef(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarzy:

Thank you very for the detailed explanation. Pls, thst part where you said "run, not jog", do you know I have beeb jogging since I started this game? I just use the front arrow and the guy jogs. Is there a way to RUN?

Hold down 'SHIFT' while moving.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
HyDef:

Hold down 'SHIFT' while moving.

Thank you.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
sarzy:

press either the right-shift or left-shift while jogging to run.. or you can configure it in the controls menu..
HyDef:

Oh, the mission where you are setting up a team for a bank job.
I can't remember exactly. Are you allowed to switch cars mid race? Like get out and jack a faster one? If you are, I suggest you do it. Cuz I'm not sure you can win that race with a Sentinel.
.... thanks, would try that.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
tmanis:

Did you use anything in giving lengthier time to plant those four bombs, or you were just so fast that the time was enough for you? Because I'm too slow, the time is not enough for me o. I need to make it longer.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
sarzy:

Did you use anything in giving lengthier time to plant those four bombs, or you were just so fast that the time was enough for you? Because I'm too slow, the time is not enough for me o. I need to make it longer.
ive not passed it too. theres no way to make time longer. try familiarizing ypurself with the controls of the copter.... you could also go and kill the workers in the building with the chopper blades before picking up the first bomb to save time....
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
tmanis:

You told me you had passed it here nah. The workers are not even my problem. The main problem is time. I only end up planting two bombs within that time frame.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by tmanis(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
i said i passed the shop windows own..
sarzy:

You told me you had passed it here nah. The workers are not even my problem. The main problem is time. I only end up planting two bombs within that time frame.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
tmanis:
i said i passed the shop windows own..

Okay
Re: Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City by yemiosinbajo: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
HyDef:

At what level exactly does the game end?

(1) (Reply)

an hacked Xbox Classic Forsale / PC Upgrade For Gaming...Is it Possible? / PES 17 For Sale (PS4) In Lagos Call 09097790817

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.