Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently (75744 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Between A Ugandan Traffic Officer & A Cyclist Who Broke Traffic Rule / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by NEHLIVE: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hDZsVYAmY

A male Kenyan police officer recently caused havoc on social media. He had shared a photo of himself, clutching at his chin with the characteristic pose of a seasoned model. His looks, girls have agreed, puts him on the coveted pedestal with movie stars. The better part of the day, scores and scores of women including married ones begged the police officer to arrest them- especially house arrest. His name is Steve Karisa, a Kenya General Police service officer and gym addict.

Unfortunately, the hunk policeman is now desperately single after he was dumped by his girlfriend because of the massive attention he has continued to receive after posting his photos on Facebook and Instagram without a clue they’d get viral.

Like you know, nearly all Kenyan girls on social media are desperadoes, the 28-year old policeman from Shauri Moyo Police Station had a hard time trying to maintain his cool.

Normally, according to his friends, Steve is a cool guy who’s a little shy and doesn’t like much publicity. But the Kenyan girls could not help but add him on all social platforms like a hot cake!

In just a week, the police officer gained tens of thousands of followers on IG and Facebook. Many girls sent messages asking for his number.

Today, the hunk police officer is now desperately single and asking all those girls hitting him up to stop so that he can have ample time to try and see if his loving girlfriend can cool down and get back to him.

The girl is still mad at him over the huge attention and for reasons she did not want to talk about.

Steve Karisa aka Self Made told Heads Up, that he had a misunderstanding with his woman after the unexpected exposure, even though he continues to post her photos on Facebook.

"Well, we had a misunderstanding with my ‘former’ girlfriend. We have been trying to work things out, though we are not in talking terms,” he said.

He asked women not to hit on him and described himself as a “snob.”

“Right now, I just want to relax and see what the future holds. Maybe Melanie (the girlfriend) will come around,” he said.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/meet-kenyas-hottest-policeman-who-broke.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by NEHLIVE: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmm

See more romantic photos of the hot police officer with his lucky girlfriend» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/meet-kenyas-hottest-policeman-who-broke.html
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by HungerBAD: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Everybody get 6 pack until them chop.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Whats so special about this..mtcheeew

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Marlvin(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

You like 'em pot bellied?

25 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Show us your boyfriend.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Whats the damn hell is special abt his 6packs. I will take 6 cars over 6 packs.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

Show us your boyfriend.
Whats your business with who i'm dating?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

You like 'em pot bellied?
No

2 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
really op shocked so he 'broke the internet' undecided cuz i'm confused angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Whats your business with who i'm dating?

Shebi you said the officer is not okay, so lets compare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Marlvin(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
No

Most girls don't actually know what they want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

Get a life please!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
dope OG
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Everybody get 6 pack until them chop.
grin grin
Because hunger is bad.

27 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by LuveU2(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
He is cute but amma pass

2 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Get a life please!
Do you know me somewhere? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by babyfaceafrica: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
So?
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by bitchcrafts: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king. Next!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by iykekelvins(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Una can hype some kain things sha

8 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Mimisboygreat: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
AM STILL SEARCHING FOR THE PIECES OF INTERNET HE BROKE @OP. BY THE WAY WHY DO HAVE THIS FEELING THAT U ARE D ONE IN THOSE PICS EXCEPT FOR THAT FIRST ONE?

4 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Soooo hot.

Me likey smiley

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by obito7(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
d Nigga has hips grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by kayceeD2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Coldfeet(f): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mteews he looks better in uniform though.

This buhari administration has made me hate six pack angry food is so expensive! How son of man wan take maintain this kine body? Abeg I'll pass embarassed pot belle man with the cash over this one joor tongue

2 Likes

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Jidhey1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by whitebeard(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
chai..!! well ok..op I gat something for ya..!!

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by octopusfreaky(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
hungerbad, u too like foodlolzz

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by casttlebarbz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Z
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by patola080(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
PushPlay:

we hv more den him here in our country
Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by NZAGHA(f): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
I guess the internet must have been fixed before u post dis crap, make dem continu dey broke awa intanet, na efcc go find dem go...gringrin

break internet kor... Killed internet ni

1 Like

Re: Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Whats the damn hell is special abt his 6packs.
I will take 6 cars over 6 packs.
& what do you offer in return for 6 cars?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) / World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.