Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (53448 Views)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by engrjacuzzi: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2016
you certainly don't need to love a lady out of pity. it could b that u were destined to be her helper
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders
Very bad, to be honest, she will locate you for either friendship sake if she move on and not regret but if she eventually regret, she will come back begging, I don't just become born2fuck in a day, I got heartbroken of my life in 2006 , I was still fighting for jamb success and because of this girl, I couldn't enrolled myself in university back then ,I wasn't serious at all. after heart break, I rushed into part time without mercy , 2008 I found a girl in LASU, beautiful 2006 till late I found the girl, I have started smoking, drinking, attending ashewo joints and clubbing, that's how I almost wreck my life. I am glad today despite she let me become a beast to other women, I still kept the girl I met in 2008 early till date, she has a daughter and we are cool in my own house, like I said, not rented. Still in my early 30th but to be frankly speaking, I have my ex in facebook, we chatted once a while then I chose to ignored and change my number, she demanded we see but I refused, just imagine, someone who left in 2006 wanting a reunion at least in 2015, someone women go no shame, I asked you never married? Like my bad mouth, she said, she has been getting play and no serious, even though me never go court go shot I wed, I have been living with my woman and a daughter of 4 yrs old, I finally put an end to smoking, and drinking 2 months ago and over 2 yrs, I quit clubbing and ashawo joint, I was in church recently which I have long miss.
This is not just a story, she will come back one day, she will poke on every of your activites but you get yourself a better life, this is a challenge to gather, my broken relationship help me face business and school and the new girl arrival wasn't the demanding type. Never knew my ex have been monitoring all, she broke with different men, the funniest she demanded a night but I ignored, I rather go sleep with prostuites than sleep with ex, gather yourself, move on, don't seek a girl, challenge your future, you never buy land, you never buy car, build house, Rome wasn't build in day,its look hard but easy to do when single, start up plans before any devil comes in again, most of these women are devil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2016
it is better to have a broken relationship than to have a broken marriage....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by yomz1e(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro, maybe if you use ponkriyon, Soboton, mawoboniran and Turoboye, she will still be around wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Adeyeancah(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Blossom023:

Yes.. Well for me 22 yes. I should be married by then. You shouldn't date a girl and not give her any sign of the future and expect her to be okay with it. Except she doesn't love you or care about any of that. She even tried. Me.. About 7 months or 8 down the relationship I'll ask him.. "babe where are we going with all of this?" if I see no sign of seriousness.. I'll move on.
Let's get married babe, 8months is way too long for me sef grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:

you be correct bobo jare... ops mumuness is so annoying and irritating
I concur
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
scantee:
guy if i could overcame mine, believe me you will be fine with time, jst try avoid her pics for now it will help you, no girl what to make you sleepless night my guy...ur a man & can easily get a better girl.
I don't even have her pics anymore, have deleted her number on sunday no urge for calling her like before...my heart is just heavy anytime I think about the text msg cus I still find it difficult to understand
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Very bad, to be honest, she will locate for either friendship sake if she move on and not regret but if she eventually regret, she will come back begging, I don't just become born2fuck in a day, I got heartbroke of my life in 2006 , I was still fighting for jamb and because of this girl, I could rolled myself in university back then because I wasn't serious at all, after heart broke, I rush into part time without mercy , 2008 I found a girl in LASU, so beautiful, beautiful 2006 till late I found the girl, I have started smoking, drinking, attending ashewo joints and clubbing, that's how I almost wreck my life. I am glad today despite she let me become a beast to other women, I still kept the girl I met in 2008 early till date, she has a daughter and we are cool in my own house, like I said, not rented. Still in my early 30th but to be frankly speaking, I have my ex in facebook, we chatted once a while then I chose to ignored and change my number, she demanded we see but I refused, just imagine, someone who left in 2006 wanting a reunion at least in 2015, someone women go no shame, I asked you never married? Like my bad mouth, she said, she has been getting play and no serious, even though me never go court go shot I wed, I have been living with my woman and a daughter of 4 yrs old, I finally put an end to smoking, and drinking 2 months ago and over 2 yrs, I quit clubbing and ashawo joint, I was in church recently which I have long miss.
This is not just a story, she will come back one day, she will poke on every of your activites but you get yourself a better life, this is a challenge to gather, my broken relationship help me face business and school and the new girl arrival wasn't the demanding type. Never knew my ex have been monitoring all, she broke with different men, the funniest she demanded a night but I ignored, I rather go sleep with prostuites than sleep with ex, gather yourself, move on, don't seek a girl, challenge your future, you never buy land, you never buy car, build house, Rome wasn't build in day,its look hard but easy to do when single, start up plans before any devil comes in again, most of these women are devil.

i just like ,,, tonight, u inspired me, thanks once again. but try and pay ur baby mama's dowry,,, meanwhile, as a changed man, u can well change ur monika

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by tushbobo(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2016
I think you are still young and need a mentor even if for a week. Knowledge is all you need.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2016
sade1994:
Sometimes you just grow out of love. Some of us are battling with that. Don't blame the girl. It's not all about money.
What are u saying?
Ogbeni park well jor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Rick9(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro am sorry I feel and share ur pains but u know what make the bitch go kill herself, focus more on yourself right now , make money and get a better girl that is far more better than her, raise a beautiful family, improve urself so that when she see u next she would burn with regrets, with time u will forget her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by EmmaElite: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Awwch!!! God plz if Nnenna do anything of ds nature to me, na suicide mission sh carry com. Bro anyway nothing pains more Dan DAT.plz tak heart my dear. Be strong ND think positively about ur life. Eat well, dress well ND play jazz music. Make sure u are always busy in the day. At night, watch films in ur lapi or phones till ur eyes z havy to c. ND u cn as well pray for grace to withstand it cos iys really painful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Egemeole: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Best advice you need repent and give your life to Christ or you will end up in hell

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Very bad, to be honest, she will locate you for either friendship sake if she move on and not regret but if she eventually regret, she will come back begging, I don't just become born2fuck in a day, I got heartbroken of my life in 2006 , I was still fighting for jamb success and because of this girl, I couldn't enrolled myself in university back then ,I wasn't serious at all. after heart break, I rushed into part time without mercy , 2008 I found a girl in LASU, beautiful 2006 till late I found the girl, I have started smoking, drinking, attending ashewo joints and clubbing, that's how I almost wreck my life. I am glad today despite she let me become a beast to other women, I still kept the girl I met in 2008 early till date, she has a daughter and we are cool in my own house, like I said, not rented. Still in my early 30th but to be frankly speaking, I have my ex in facebook, we chatted once a while then I chose to ignored and change my number, she demanded we see but I refused, just imagine, someone who left in 2006 wanting a reunion at least in 2015, someone women go no shame, I asked you never married? Like my bad mouth, she said, she has been getting play and no serious, even though me never go court go shot I wed, I have been living with my woman and a daughter of 4 yrs old, I finally put an end to smoking, and drinking 2 months ago and over 2 yrs, I quit clubbing and ashawo joint, I was in church recently which I have long miss.
Nice one there bro, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2016
tushbobo:
I think you are still young and need a mentor even if for a week. Knowledge is all you need.

Yes sir, will u be my mentor?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by baum1: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:

Bro, great story..I want to encourage that you continue the church going and allow the genuine word of God to complete the amazing transformation which has already begun in you..

You will testify fully, amen.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by vchykp(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2016
I wish i could advice, but my relationship is going worst, yours broke up, then move on..!

mine cheated and begging, so u see i'm in d middle of devil and deep blue sea, just take her off ur mind and move on, u guys where never meant to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by EmmaElite: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:

hahahahaha, I concur. I hv said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2016
Egemeole:
Best advice you need repent and give your life to Christ or you will end up in hell
Haba! Kilode? I'm not a sinner nah lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Kurd(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2016
She found a better helper..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

You are right bro, I saw it coming cus the last time I visited her in school I went to sympathize with her because she just lost her mom, I went through her phone and I saw a strange msg in her inbox though she did not reply the msg...but I don't want to raised my voice in that present situation I just let it slide
that's it, so just move on, she is not for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2016
b0rn2fuck:

@OP, this one speaks the truth, the only truth and nothing but the truth; hear Ye him!

...and Ye shall TESTIFY!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2016
With people in general, and especially with women, past actions and sacrifices have no value.

The only things that count are present and possible future benefits...

You've been of value to her in the past, but the past is past.

Now she sees the possibility of greater benefits from another alliance.

The way of the world man...

Honour and loyalty are masculine values. Rare in men, and even rarer in women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am, I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!! I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action.
O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life, I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.
Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling. During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed. Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok....there was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit. I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.
Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Eeyah sorry oo. It's sad you are going through this. But how come you guys never got engaged in all this time.

My dear just take heart, you just have to get through the pain. You will come out of it stronger . Just remember there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just don't let it affect your job. All will be well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by diva90: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I feel bad for you. Just pick up your pieces and move on. Use this time to make your self a better individual....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by badonkadonk: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2016
It's like lalasticlala just loves snake, tonto dike and heart break threads...

I mean warris all this...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by sade1994(f): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

What are u saying?
Ogbeni park well jor

No wonder dem dump u.. .
A shey ode ni e.. ..
Bolo man

U never see anything

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2016
sade1994:
Sometimes you just grow out of love. Some of us are battling with that. Don't blame the girl. It's not all about money.
would you grow out of love in marriage'?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by shophut(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro, i feel your pains but i will advice you to move on. Delete everything about her that would remind you of her. Go out make new friends, you can engage in jogging or playing lawn tennis. Keep your mind occupied and develop yourself. Read good books. In no time she will be history in your head. Count your loses all joy. Move on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by BrokenHeart2016: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2016
sade1994:

No wonder dem dump u.. . A shey ode ni e.. .. Bolo man
U never see anything
Hold on, did I point a gun in your head in coercing you to read my post? Just shut da mess up and get lost

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by grandstar(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

She ended the relationship unsentimentally. That speaks a lot. Move on with your life.

You're a man. You'll find other ladies.

Build a strong foundation for the future. That's what you should be focused on while you're young.

What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

There is a time to find and a time to accept as lost (Eccl 3:6)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! by comradeson: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=yommysure post=47474017]hmmm,she finished with upper credit while you finished with lower credit .. she has finished with her hnd while you just want to enroll for hnd.....nice one...[/quote

No mind am..mumu boy..op is very stupid.Instead of to be serious with ur education u use ur money to sponsor a girl not that she even gave u a child or anything.Otondo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.