Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (19631 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
I get that one,i wont give as well.Baba ibeji to b grin angry
did my shot enter? shocked so I scored? Ibeji I scored a brace chai how many months how far gone are you? grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol tank u ma smiley smiley
wink wink
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
wink wink

Honestly to me he doesnt exist any more

Im moving on nd wenever dey break his hrt he berra nt locate me cos i will break his head along with his hrt den i pierce his soul nd kill his body

I will b deadly to him

A bloody cheat a bloody liar a wicked heartless human
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
did my shot enter? shocked so I scored? Ibeji I scored a brace chai how many months how far gone are you? grin
cheesy cheesy hope u knw who u r talking to?guess u mistook me for the babe u wan use lime and alabukun for. grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
Are u sure you are okay?

U sound so fragile girl. You need to grow up(sorry to say) and act like a lady. When a guy treats you like crap, let his ass go. Say no to bad rubbish!

This public display is so annoying and too immature biko. You need someone to talk to? Get a frnd or a teady bear, they listen better.

I hate getting involved in another persons relationship but do you even know that this is gonna chase good guys away from you? Romancelanders are already making jest of it.

Talk to someone, cry on someone's shoulder and sleep. If you want him back, you guys should sit down and talk!

Don't you know about his baby mama's b4 u started dating him Plus 21yr old daughter shocked shocked. Is he 40plus

Look before you leap next time.
My 2cents thou
All the best.
Cc:naughtynaughty.
We care

you deserve a steamy session for this..
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy hope u knw who u r talking to?guess u mistook me for the babe u wan use lime and alabukun for. grin grin
No be you be AB? grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
No be you be AB? grin
cheesy So?i pray u will not see dat lime and alabukun buy.I want to back ur baby cheesy cheesy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im moving on nd wenever dey break his hrt he berra nt locate me cos i will break his head along with his hrt den i pierce his soul nd kill his body

I will b deadly to him

ninja, easy oh..
Just get along and be strong for us..
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will b deadly to him

honey take a deeeep breath!

U don't need to cuss him out no more and reminding him of his fate..
Just move on if u wanna.. Do it without looking bck .. Pls stop cussing or wailing.. Let him knw dat u arnt thinking abt him

And if u still wanna go bck to him.. Do it peacefully outside NL and don't say a thing abt it here again
Hateu2 and I love u
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Just move on if u wanna.. Do it without looking bck .. Pls stop cussing or wailing.. Let him knw dat u arnt thinking abt him

And if u still wanna go bck to him.. Do it peacefully outside NL and don't say a thing abt it here again
Hateu2 and I love u

Tank u smiley

I love you too tanx
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na wa o.
This drama is funny sha.

You guys can settle this off NL nau. If the relationship is not worth it and is bringing pain rather than happiness then let go and move on with your life.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy So?i pray u will not see dat lime and alabukun buy.I want to back ur baby cheesy cheesy
you will o grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Hateu2 and I love u

and I..
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by ivyy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
my ex, how are you?

shocked shocked from where sad
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Synzu:
Online romance.... As pointless as Wizkid's verse on Drake's "One Dance". grin
The same online romance you've been involved in countless times?

Hypocrite oshi!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Only u is seeing d truth in everything tank u
I want you to see everything as a lesson/experience that you really need to become strong. Almost all of us have had similar and in some cases worst experience but we are still balling strong today.
Cry if you may, blame yourself if you feel like and at the end, please do convince yourself that the future is better because it truly is.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
discoprophet:

and I..
and u Whr? Hey! Who u? Y loving my bestie? grin tongue
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
you will o grin
Good and dont look for alabukun and lime for that babe again. kiss kiss grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
ivyy:

shocked shocked from where sad
I was your spiritual husband before your deliverance
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
I want you to see everything as a lesson/experience that you really need to become strong. Almost all of us have had similar and in some cases worst experience but we are still balling strong today.
Cry if you may, blame yourself if you feel like and at the end, please do convince yourself that the future is better because it truly is.

Tank u so mch
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingTom(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good and dont look for alabukun and lime for that babe again. kiss kiss grin
you of all people should know my power Na wink
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by OkoAnike(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will b deadly to him

Huummmm, slow down miss....
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
discoprophet:

you deserve a steamy session for this..
Tanks wink wink
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Smellymouth: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gbeborun oshi
U wie not gve dem everlasting advice ooo of how to solve things .. be here shouting I go rove Oooo grin grin

HateU2:
dindinrin, na here we go see u.
Don't bring ur own wahala to this plaace oo

Go and tell una queen of the coast say my blood is thicker than water.. undecided

Bolo,Arindin, Oponu
undecided
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by ivyy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
I was your spiritual husband before your deliverance

I don't believe it grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
All those women like prettythicksme, hateu2, nd d rest. Why blame firstking01 ? U pipu shud blame arsene wenger, he gave d youngman heart more than enuff heartbrk, so he had 2 spread it. Bringn relatnshp issue 2 a forum like dis wia d both of u re present shws hw childish d rltnshp is in d first place. Pissd out
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by SirDavico(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will b deadly to him

Pls Calm down, biko
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
and u Whr? Hey! Who u? Y loving my bestie? grin tongue

see, although your bestie broke my guy's heart, she's a rare breed
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by searchng4love: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
you r the definition of stoopid .... a young biuriful gal dating a baby daddy while in a tertiary institution is nothing but daf.t u put the t in daf.t!

halfricanadian:

I will b deadly to him

1 Like

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by searchng4love: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
the qweshion ni pe y is a young gal dating a baby daddy in the uni? when young single guys full dia? Nurse... answer...even though I laik her awon't piti ha.... halfricanadian your akshion was stoopid and repugnant.... unworthy of nairaland membership

HaneefahRN:
Na wa o.
This drama is funny sha.

You guys can settle this off NL nau. If the relationship is not worth it and is bringing pain rather than happiness then let go and move on with your life.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by SirDavico(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
I reserve my comment until further notice.

smiley

Super Stories everywhere undecided
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Go and tell una queen of the coast say my blood is thicker than water.. undecided

Bolo,Arindin, Oponu
undecided
buaahahahaahaah

Dejo tufulu, lukuluku cheesy

Ur blood is like 'ice pokipoki' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.