Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (19583 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

You will die a very horrible death if you ever think about getting back into the relationship

Did i say i wanna go bck?

Leave me
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Did i say i wanna go bck?

Leave me
Just in case... Am not joking
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

Just in case... Am not joking

Ok same will apply to u if u keep bugging me no jokes
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok same will apply to u if u keep bugging me no jokes
No am issuing and it's been decreed. Since your eyes are still with the idiotic baby daddy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
pls give him a chance he would do that again.... please embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedcc smellymouth cc sandoski oya come beg ooo.. our guy don Bleep p up wink wink wink wink

gringrin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

No am issuing and it's been decreed. Since your eyes are still with the idiotic baby daddy

Leave me alone
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
come beg na.. me don try my best.... na u remain nw and smellymouth.... i can stand the insult as if say na me be the lover boy[quote author=SANDOSKI post=47482465]...

gringrin
..[/quote]
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Rickcutie(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

If you quote me again....your generations will be wiped off the earth's surface.... You will die a horrible death.... Your parents will bury you in fact you and your siblings will die in your mother's arms.... Every curse you hear or read shall automatically be yours..... And your prayers become curses and if peradventure halfricanadian even thinks about getting back with the guy may she die a very horrible death.... Devoid of help and sympathy

Am yet to curse....quote me again for a more potent version
where is all dis coming frm? Shoo... Take it easy abeg.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
Meanwhile any other person who tries to make halfricanadian go back will never have a sweet tale all through life
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
tplease dont allowed that guy to commit sucide because of u.. he realy love u... give hime one more chance......GOODNIGHT... wait no forget to check my signature.. thanks grin grin grin
halfricanadian:

Leave me alone
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
why are u pouring sand on this issue...we need to settle dis isssue u keep blowing it up more
shyling:

Meanwhile any other person who tries to make halfricanadian go back will never have a sweet tale all through life
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
tplease dont allowed that guy to commit sucide because of u.. he realy love u... give hime one more chance......GOODNIGHT... wait no forget to check my signature.. thanks grin grin grin

You mean a person with a new lover will commit sucide

Pls tell me ow chicken is avin menstral pain
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Leave me alone
Since you posted just take the reactions
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by halfricanadian(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

Since you posted just take the reactions

Ok
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP.....WE DON TRY TO BEG AM SHE NO WON agree u go still dey beg am until she change her mind.... INSULT JUST DEY FLOW EVERY WERE........AS IF NA ME BE THE LOVER BOY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
why are u pouring sand on this issue...we need to settle dis isssue u keep blowing it up more
May your sister no your daughters experience a double portion of what you're pushing halfricanadian into
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have dnt on ur behalf already. Welcum on board.
halfricanadian:

Wahlai i will collect green card for O Y O

Its safer there
gudnyt let me slp. Freeing urself frm grief is d best thing u can do 4 urself nw.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
ok i don here i dey back out..
shyling:

May your sister no your daughters experience a double portion of what you're pushing halfricanadian into
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

Wetin you dey talk self....undecided

Halfricanadian come talk to ur sister, what's happening

Sorry Bestie, I came latewink
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
what about if she commit sucide hw will u fel.. sad sad
halfricanadian:

You mean a person with a new lover will commit sucide

Pls tell me ow chicken is avin menstral pain
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
ok i don here i dey back out..
Please don't....just sentence your sisters and daughters to a double portion of what you are trying to push the idiotic halfricanadian into....
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Lasveg(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

dont talk like dat. There is no problem dat doesn't have a solution. Dey can still work things out if dey r matured.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by SirDavico(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bros J, ahbeg wake me when this mara dies down. Inugwo?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin you dey talk self....undecided

Halfricanadian come talk to ur sister, what's happening

Sorry Bestie, I came latewink
Wish your bestie and push her into a double portion of what awaits your daughters one by one without exit
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
OP.....WE DON TRY TO BEG AM SHE NO WON agree u go still dey beg am until she change her mind.... INSULT JUST DEY FLOW EVERY WERE........AS IF NA ME BE THE LOVER BOY

Bestie go rest make I collect dey matter for ur hand...
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lasveg:
dont talk like dat. There is no problem dat doesn't have a solution. Dey can still work things out if dey r matured.
No they can't. She young and beautiful...he's undisciplined and a cheat..... She's thinking with her pussy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

If you quote me again....your generations will be wiped off the earth's surface.... You will die a horrible death.... Your parents will bury you in fact you and your siblings will die in your mother's arms.... Every curse you hear or read shall automatically be yours..... And your prayers become curses and if peradventure halfricanadian even thinks about getting back with the guy may she die a very horrible death.... Devoid of help and sympathy

Am yet to curse....quote me again for a more potent version
anti.. On dis matter abi anther one? Ure not King neither r u halfricanadian . Y e come Dey peper u for body? Oga ooo

Except if ure d edible caterer shaa..
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
beg the babe.. on behalf of the guy
SirDavico:
Bros J, ahbeg wake me when this mara dies down. Inugwo?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie go rest make I collect dey matter for ur hand...
May your ways be dark and slippery and your daughters too as you attempt to push halfricanadian into a negative relationship
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
i no understand the girl oo.. he just dey take am personal...
naughtynaughty:
anti.. On dis matter abi anther one? Ure not King neither r u halfricanadian . Y e come Dey peper u for body? Oga ooo

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:

I was just thinking out loud.... Maybe I should speak out now?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
what about if she commit sucide hw will u fel.. sad sad
uncle Goan sleep .. Abi wich one is ur own gan seff grin grin abi were u d p!mp providing him with all those pepeye girls he was cheating on my frnds with grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.