Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (19666 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
she is ur friend beg her na grin grin grin
naughtynaughty:
uncle Goan sleep .. Abi wich one is ur own gan seff grin grin abi were u d p!mp providing him with all those pepeye girls he was cheating on my frnds with grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Lasveg(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

No they can't. She young and beautiful...he's undisciplined and a cheat..... She's thinking with her pussy
Hmm. U sound as if u know dem very well offline.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

I was just thinking out loud.... Maybe I should speak out now?
okay then if dat will make u feel beta
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lasveg:
Hmm. U sound as if u know dem very well offline.
Do you?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
okay then if dat will make u feel beta
Ok philistine may your firstborn experience such a relationship you're wickedly proposing to a fellow human being
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
she is ur friend beg her na grin grin grin
yes she's my frnd. I told her to walk away since d relationship is not favoring her. And she shuld stop replyn pple here.. Amebos like u tongue grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Meanwhile am still humming waiting for 12 AM to start talking out loud
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by schumastic(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

Ok philistine may your firstborn experience such a relationship you're wickedly proposing to a fellow human being

genesis 12:3 read n stay blessed
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:

Wish your bestie and push her into a double portion of what awaits your daughters one by one without exit

Are you ok....

I hope say you neva chop craze, no make me vex finish you for here...sad

I don give her any advice, abi you hear me talk anything...
*****don't take my Simplicity for Stupidity**

You ve no right to quote me on dis issue.. How dare you,undecided
Wetin concern my daughters...
*I dislike girls who talk anyhow mtmtcheew..

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Lasveg(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
shyling:
Do you?
Nope. Why u come carry d matter for head like gala?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
thank u for calling me ameobo... the gy is my real gee.. i nee to beg on his behalf... pls dear which team are u support ing in mr nairaland 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes she's my frnd. I told her to walk away since d relationship is not favoring her. And she shuld stop replyn pple here.. Amebos like u tongue grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by SirDavico(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
beg the babe.. on behalf of the guy

Why u dy disturb gan ***rubs eyes ***

Beg ke? I'm done wi' 'em mehn.

***Goes back to sleep*** bros J, don't forget oo.

***Dozes off***
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

lmaoooo.. Biko who is philistine? Biko if u wanna say anything go ahead and say it .. And stop all dis curse upandan.. It's too much.. Epe man jah Lori awon meta.. The curser.. The cursee.. And those around.. So u Mah sef ure not safe from ur own curse. This is not the best way to go about this issue. It's too sensitive more dan dis. U wer even cursing my bestiee.. Ure making things worst by doing dat.
Enof said alrdy.. Am out
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2016
schumastic:

genesis 12:3 read n stay blessed
Ok you're the one troubling the innocent gals peace ehn ehn.... Psalm 109 is your portion.... As you've chosen to be wicked and deceitful to the poor halfricanadian... Enjoy and remain abundantly enmeshed in the provisions therein
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo.. Biko who is philistine? Biko if u wanna say anything go ahead and say it .. And stop all dis curse upandan.. It's too much.. Epe man jah Lori awon meta.. The curser.. The cursee.. And those around.. So u Mah sef ure not safe from ur own curse. This is not the best way to go about this issue. It's too sensitive more dan dis. U wer even cursing my bestiee.. Ure making things worst by doing dat.
Enof said alrdy.. Am out

That girl is a prisoner of emotions..... She needs counsel from neutral and godly people.... I wonder what she was thinking sexing a baby daddy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Are you ok....

don't mind her.. Let her be cursing herself upandan.. Me i even adviced her to walk away and this oversabi is still curving herslf not me. How razz can some pple be

Biko calm down my love
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2016
cool
SANDOSKI:

Are you ok....

Be careful even alaga will tread carefully here peace
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
don't mind her.. Let her be cursing herself upandan.. Me i even adviced her to walk away and this oversabi is still curving herslf not me. How razz can some pple be

Biko calm down my love
Thanks for your advice.... Bit am just getting started.... It 12 A.M just now
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

That girl is a prisoner of emotions..... She needs counsel from neutral and godly people.... I wonder what she was thinking sexing a baby daddy
we all know that alrdy.. And she has accepted her blames and agreed to move on. So y r u doing all dis? Why crucifying her over Wat she's still tryna get over. No one is a saint rembr. Not even u
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
we all know that alrdy.. And she has accepted her blames and agreed to move on. So y r u doing all dis? Why crucifying her over Wat she's still tryna get over. No one is a saint rembr. Not even u
No she's not.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by bitchcrafts: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
I said it! Sentiments Sentiments Sentiments! ! Bags of pure boosit everywhere grin I can see so many dirty linens here cheesy
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
abeg before u doze of no forget to check my signature bro..GO0D NIGHT THANKS NEED UR SUPORT
SirDavico:

Why u dy disturb gan ***rubs eyes ***

Beg ke? I'm done wi' 'em mehn.

***Goes back to sleep*** bros J, don't forget oo.

***Dozes off***
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by schumastic(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

Ok you're the one troubling the innocent gals peace ehn ehn.... Psalm 109 is your portion.... As you've chosen to be wicked and deceitful to the poor halfricanadian... Enjoy and remain abundantly enmeshed in the provisions therein

a wise one will know I wanted u to buy the fight...stupid useless guy hiding under the disguise of a lady...stupid low life, low self esteem bastard son...u think am stupid like you, bornfool..everyone should go and read this rhesus monkey post and see where he prophesied his love to hallafrica..useless goat..raining curses cus his life have been cursed..I don't know who the op or the girl is and i dont give a rat Ass..I only read, comment n v fun.everything I do on nl stays on nl..so if your father n mother did not teach u how to closed those pit of hell you call a mouth which am sure have no atom of dignity..then let me tell you this...your life is so miserable, you don't even know what happiness is and that's why you just spill trash..learn to think and act positive..ther is so much hate in this world and instead of making more enemies, make more friends..be happy and stay blessed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
thank u for calling me ameobo... the gy is my real gee.. i nee to beg on his behalf... pls dear which team are u support ing in mr nairaland 2016
c if I slap u eehn.. Ur brain will knock. grin grin
Mr NL talk in dis typa issue.. Una no dy taya?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2016
goodnight.. will continue to beg for U tomorrow ..op GUD NIGHT
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2016
schumastic:

I wise one will know I wanted u to buy the fight...stupid useless guy hiding under the disguise of a lady...stupid low life, low self esteem bastard son...u think am stupid like look bornfool..everyone should go and read this rheus monkey post and see where he prophesied his love to hallafrica..useless goat..raining curses cus his life have been cursed..I don't know who the op or the girl is and i dont give a rat Ass..I only read, comment n v fun.everything I do on nl stays on nl..so if your father n mother did not teach u how to closed those pit of hell you call a mouth which am sure have no atom of dignity..then let me tell you this...your life is so miserable, you don't even know what happiness is and that's why you just spill trash..learn to think and act positive..ther is so much hate in this world and instead of making more enemies, make more friends..be happy and stay blessed
Like I said psalm 109 is your portion
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
shocked :ogudnight sad sad
naughtynaughty:
c if I slap u eehn.. Ur brain will knock. grin grin
Mr NL talk in dis typa issue.. Una no dy taya?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
goodnight.. will continue to beg for U tomorrow ..op GUD NIGHT
As you continue to beg the night will not be good for you.....in fact the morning shall bring you a harvest of sorrow
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by SirDavico(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
abeg before u doze of no forget to check my signature bro..GO0D NIGHT THANKS NEED UR SUPORT

Voting tinz?
Ok.
Everything's died down, has it?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by schumastic(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

Like I said psalm 109 is your portion

you think am like the other people hear that you cursed and they kept quite..my friend there are two kinds of mad people the ones that are in the house n the ones that roam about..if you get me pissed this night, you wilm hate the day you came into this world..look at this bastard.laying curses on people as if he is god..my only annoyance is the people he kept cursing and they kept quiet, that's why he continued..see eh, if you know what is good for you, better go and build your self esteem and stop hiding under the disguise of a lady..if you are man enough cus you are still a kid, use your main moniker and mention..until then don't quote me

3 Likes

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by shyling(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2016
schumastic:

you think am like the other people hear that you cursed and they kept quite..my friend there are two kinds of mad people the ones that are in the house n the ones that roam about..if you get me pissed this night, you wilm hate the day you came into this world..look at this bastard.laying curses on people as if he is god..my only annoyance is the people he kept curing an they kept quite, that's why he continued..see eh, if you know what is good for you, better go and build your self esteem and stop hiding under the disguise of a lady..if you are man enough cus you are still a kid, use your main moniker and mention..until then don't quote me
Psalm 109 is your portion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.