Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (19667 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by 50scent: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
I knew u r the one wen i saw the two thread she created earliar,u r very very wicked. angry

Mrs jack how far...
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by OkoAnike(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

May your sister no your daughters experience a double portion of what you're pushing halfricanadian into

Young woman, take it easy.. Huummmm, life has so much than what you can see on the surface.

Please stop those language of yours.

It's not too good to curse.

At times, when we have nothing good to say, it's better we keep quiet.

Thanks for the understanding, God bless you.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Smellymouth: 6:08am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
pls give him a chance he would do that again.... please embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedcc smellymouth cc sandoski oya come beg ooo.. our guy don Bleep p up wink wink wink wink
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Itaf do oremi

Whrs hatteu2 sef..
Hatey ooooo
*yawns*
Gudmorni ore mi
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Are u sure you are okay?

U sound so fragile girl. You need to grow up(sorry to say) and act like a lady. When a guy treats you like crap, let his ass go. Say no to bad rubbish!

This public display is so annoying and too immature biko. You need someone to talk to? Get a frnd or a teady bear, they listen better.

I hate getting involved in another persons relationship but do you even know that this is gonna chase good guys away from you? Romancelanders are already making jest of it.

Talk to someone, cry on someone's shoulder and sleep. If you want him back, you guys should sit down and talk!

Don't you know about his baby mama's b4 u started dating him Plus 21yr old daughter shocked shocked. Is he 40plus

Look before you leap next time.
My 2cents thou
All the best.
Cc:naughtynaughty.
We care
See the kind of life you lead on Nairaland. Online 99% of the day washing your diiirty okirika pants in public! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:

See the kind of life you lead on Nairaland. Online 99% of the day washing your diiirty okirika pants in public! undecided
Sorry?
Can u read d thread again
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry?
Can u read d thread again
Which yeye thread? The stunt your colleague pulled to draw unnecessary attention and sympathy to her lonely life? undecided
I don't believe one word of it. Nollywood actresses.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Which yeye thread? The stunt your colleague pulled to draw unnecessary attention and sympathy to her lonely life? undecided
I don't believe one word of it. Nollywood actresses.
So why can't u quote her instead of quoting me?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2016
yes oooo
SirDavico:

Voting tinz?
Ok.
Everything's died down, has it?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
So why can't u quote her instead of quoting me?
Because you love unnecessary dramas that draw crowds and your life is stuck on Nairaland. You might go suicidal if it ceases to exist: You, Naughtynaughty and Halfricanadian.
This thread is a lie!
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Because you love unnecessary dramas that draw crowds and your life is stuck on Nairaland. You might go suicidal if it ceases to exist: You, Naughtynaughty and Halfricanadian.
This thread is a lie!
Cc: Dominique
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:

Cc: Domi-nique
So e pain you? Hahahahah!! grin grin grin
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Shyling just make me vex why she go curse dey anyhow.. I no even comment for dey matter.....

Bestie I dey hate wan gal talk nonsense for matter wey no get head..
Thanks dear, kiss
Shyling can be anything - a spirit, an animal or a tree but definitely not a male. I'm suspecting Smartchoices is behind the moniker.

1 Like

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:

So e pain you? Hahahahah!! grin grin grin
d fact Is daat I'm done e-fighting peeps with fish brain. Am I the one that opened this thread Why can't u quote her nd say whatever u wannaa say? That shows a lot about you reasoning. I'm done!
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:

You don see me before? You people look for how to destroy all innocent gals you have access to.... Wereh like I said psalm 109 is your portion
But you're bitter and jealous because Halfricanadian was mentioned. The same girl you shamelessly chase upandan from morning till night. Obtuse knucklehead! undecided
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by RasheedUmar: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
d fact Is daat I'm done e-fighting peeps with fish brain. Am I the one that opened this thread Why can't u quote her nd say whatever u wannaa say? That shows a lot about you reasoning. I'm done!
STFU and get something doing about your life! undecided
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2016
...CC FIRSTKING01 we don beg on ur behalf u can call her this morning... i know she will forgive u sad sad sad sad call her nw
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingRex1(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
OkoAnike:

Op, watch ur letters so that you don't create more problem/challenges to the existing one.

The right word here is supposed to be "u don't know what the problem is" instead of saying u don't know her problem.

OK young man, the elders are here to give their helping hand too OK.

Wish you guys all the best.
You're wise man
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Are u sure you are okay?

U sound so fragile girl. You need to grow up(sorry to say) and act like a lady. When a guy treats you like crap, let his ass go. Say no to bad rubbish!

This public display is so annoying and too immature biko. You need someone to talk to? Get a frnd or a teady bear, they listen better.

I hate getting involved in another persons relationship but do you even know that this is gonna chase good guys away from you? Romancelanders are already making jest of it.

Talk to someone, cry on someone's shoulder and sleep. If you want him back, you guys should sit down and talk!

Don't you know about his baby mama's b4 u started dating him Plus 21yr old daughter shocked shocked. Is he 40plus

Look before you leap next time.
My 2cents thou
All the best.
Cc:naughtynaughty.
We care

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Synzu(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
NewSheriff:
The same online romance you've been involved in countless times?

Hypocrite oshi!!

All I did here was taken offline.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
You're wise man
No. Wise is to tell him to keep his business off the form
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2016
pls beg ur frend na to forgive and forget pls
KingCheezyPuff:
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
pls beg ur frend na to forgive and forget pls
I can't control how she handels this.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingRex1(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You can tell that to every one on the thread and even the OP.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by harrysjones(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
she is takeing this issue out of hand.. and somepeople here are puting more fire..on this issue
KingCheezyPuff:
I can't control how she handels this.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
firstking01:
I know i'm innocent of the two threads you created pointing accusing fingers on me of how i maltreated and took your love for granted...we 've had misunderstandings of a higher pedegree than this and we settled it amicably...no lies you 've shown me love and in my own lil way i tried in reciprocating it, this one currently you are accusing me of is what i dnt understand..

Ok, i 've accepted that i'm guilty...pls forgive me...my fellow romancelanders help me plead with her to forgive me as to err is only humam but to forgive is divine...

Pls forgive your teddy as the pet you used to call me...remember we both vowed and made a pledge that we will never go apart...and i hope you still remember the promises we made to each other?
Why did you make this thread? undecided
You should have settled this in private
....You can still settle this in private.
Lock this thread and call her on the phone! undecided
yer making things worse not better.
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2016
ivyy:

I don't believe it grin
you need hard evidences? Like pictures of our 13th son on his 25th birthday?
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2016
And I even thought this guy was the most responsible here on nairaland... Now I know angry

1 Like

Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
You can tell that to every one on the thread and even the OP.
Was already on it before I got this mention.
...❤.Cuz my wisdom no be a earthly thing tongue
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by KingRex1(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Was already on it before I got this mention.
...❤.Cuz my wisdom's no be a earthly thing tongue
Jeez who taught you pidgin shocked?.. NL is such an influence
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by Tenkobos(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cos she's my bestie .. And am gold.. Likes attract likes bah
nah, opposites attract
Re: I Still Love You Halfricanadian. by senibo1: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadia plz forgive and forget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.