Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes (766 Views)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Hollawaley(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi, this tutorial would teach you how to create your blog/website application. just share and air your views -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY86mbPFnw
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by haconjy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
you sure of these?
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Hollawaley(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
haconjy:
you sure of these?
give it a trial
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by xheyi: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bros av tried it but how will I post contents and update it.... Pls drop ur Watsapp contact
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Abrahamdgreat(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
What kind of app is it, don't want to waste my if I am not sure it is necessary. Buhari tinx
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Hollawaley(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
xheyi:
Bros av tried it but how will I post contents and update it.... Pls drop ur Watsapp contact
it updates itself as you update your blog with new content everyday
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Hollawaley(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abrahamdgreat:
What kind of app is it, don't want to waste my if I am not sure it is necessary. Buhari tinx
follow the video then try it
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Plus just tell me
Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by tobietticom(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice, but you can also try www.cronpanda.com, .. You can also create your Android and IOS apps without programming anything. You can integrate it with your Website or Blog if you feel like, you can also integrate e-commerce features like Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify. You can also put integrate you adsense and make your money... very simple and very easy and the coolest part is that you pay in Naira (Nothing is being affected by the Naira lol)
Kindly email me to see more demo

Re: How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes by Esmael23(m): 3:32am On Jul 16, 2016
how about app for windows phone? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) / 9 GB Resale Rights Ebooks Plr Package Just $5.99 / 2 Powerful Tools That Gives Me Steady Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.