Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) (86271 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Young Lady Shows Up At A Beauty Shop Almost Naked (18+ Photo) / Training Is On At Siwanda Beauty Shop And Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Stanbeto: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Somebody help that girl Please na so the thing dey start o
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by ooshinibos: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
photoshopping
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Timzyatcool24(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by KevinDein: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
What yall complaining about?
It's civilization. Move with the times people tongue
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Where are all those foolish soldier ants when you need them most. undecided
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
AND OP SAID LADY... BIKO DONT ABUSE THE WORD 'LADY'. PLS THATS A MAD WOMAN.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by bellenornor(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Which almost? She's unclad already and u're saying almost unclad. Na waa for her o
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by olamirey(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lunatic
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by dfrank2665: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by lajoshua: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
goldbim:
Why is she wearing a rag??she needs to buy cloth not a weave on. lipsrsealed.
WORD...see punch line...nice one maam

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by bellenornor(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Which almost? She's unclad already and u're saying almost unclad. Na waa for her o. Where I come from, women will rush her with wrappers to cover her up. Mtschewww..
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by AdeDedeji(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ha aye mi............

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by oloworulz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
retard
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Theoflux(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
cruzita:
its not even attractive

bag of sh!t
Am not sure you can trace her to Fela's family? nop.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by lajoshua: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
bellenornor:
Which almost? She's unclad already and u're saying almost unclad. Na waa for her o
hahahahahaa..lol
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by preselect(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=18pt]i hate it when ugly girls expose their body angry

and I blame Buhari for all this nonsense grin[/size]

#BuhariSucks

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
cruzita:
its not even attractive

bag of sh!t
yet you're here. and it's not for you unless you're gay. I'm more worried about that one with reverse ricketts
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by joey150(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Well am i the only one that can't see any picture?
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by sekundosekundo: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is what so many people want to be seeing, they don't want to see those that preaches the Gospel of repentance.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Jchi9876: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its over 100 degrees. Blame it on the weather
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by OYAY(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
I comment my reserve!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Ibnltd33: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Madness
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by feeloscar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
cruzita:
its not even attractive

bag of sh!t
more like "sh!t box" grin
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by doll912(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oh no! This is the reason why some men will always disrespect women. it's her body and her life but if I see her on the road or if she sits beside me in a bus, ill turn away thinking she's mad...
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Zidjay(f): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked :oEgbami!!!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Spicycat(f): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Adeoba10:
You see people on hijab u complain, u see dem naked u dey complain again.
My brother as in hhen, the thing tier me for these hypocrites.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Kherry: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bio polar.........
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Starlet50(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
I said it we're definitely going back to the days of Adam and Eve...Op,do u av d front view,dat girl looks like d one dat escaped frm psychiatric
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by icybeth(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
to say she is crazy or mad is under statement.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by edosignature(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Daughter's from hell
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
See her yansh like fermented pork. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by chubbygal(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is very graphic óoooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.