Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) (86267 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Young Lady Shows Up At A Beauty Shop Almost Naked (18+ Photo) / Training Is On At Siwanda Beauty Shop And Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by olatunde29ice(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
awon omo wal asiri ....
End time don come
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
That's where sh*t is produced
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nasty
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Ijobaorun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
cold madness!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by frenzydaniel1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
OLORIBURUKU
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Objects of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
They have their BRAINS located in their asses
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
The front view could have been better... wink

Nice A$$ though grin
guy! If you're calling dis dirty skin a 'nice' a$$, dat means u never see anytin like a$$ b4.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by flokii: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
If I jam this one for road. omo na to tear race o grin

End time attention seekers so full of sh.it.
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by TemiATM(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Deepest thing I ever read. Wise words, worth reading ladies... Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body parts. Here is what the Chairman told them: He took a good look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget in their life. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get. 1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected. 2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. 3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them. He looked at them with serious eyes and said; "Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too."So he added that, if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration. First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professionally( legal marriage).But if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally. Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that. Keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you. Let us all encourage our wives, friends and daughters to dress well and decent
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by ddjay: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by olamakinde(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Spicycat:

My brother as in hhen, the thing tier me for these hypocrites.
I don't blame you since ur own outfit is not better than hers. Feathered biped of the kindred mind in their segregated environment associate with a high degree of amiability
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by pretiest(f): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
shame
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why am I thinking of Back Streets Boyz? cool
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Princepoint(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
paranoid brain test needed
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by teacherbim(f): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Don't blame her pls,she just left Yaba apaosi ni ooo
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Davidhero(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wharris dis. Mtcheeeeeew
She needs Deliverance, Her Great-Grand mum d remote her....
Omo, see rashes for the bum self SMH
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
And people will say don't judge, that is what she feels comfortable in.
How can a sane person feel comfortable in rags
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by ciaobrenda(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
its obvious they are both hookers, and besides i don't see anything wrong in this .
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Women started by eating the apple. Now they want to finish what they started. THE DOWNFALL OF MAN
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Women now make their selves worthless in our eyes
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is this a fashion or madness
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by infinix(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=14pt][/size]STUPID
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by MChaze25(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seems to be a yoloba girl
#quote me and see no evil
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Keepshining(f): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by ayibatari99(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Askmewhy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Were! Mad person!
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
goldbim:
Why is she wearing a rag??she needs to buy cloth not a weave on. lipsrsealed.
You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by CltrAltDel: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
warrisdis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by Venusman(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
see yansh
Re: Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) by tkondscreen(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
THE MAD WOMAN OF GADARA!
THE DEMON ASSIGNED TO LOOK AFTER HER WELL-BEING AS JUST WOKEN UP FROM ITS LONG TERM SLEEP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.