Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

If You're Good With Animation And In Lagos Please Leave Your Contact - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You're Good With Animation And In Lagos Please Leave Your Contact (938 Views)

DIY Animation And Video Creation Software!!! / If You Can Modify This Php Source Code Drop Your Contact / Hello PHP Dev, If You're To Dump PHP What Language Will You Adopt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Good With Animation And In Lagos Please Leave Your Contact by phpier: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'll get in touch as soon as possible
Re: If You're Good With Animation And In Lagos Please Leave Your Contact by mtwonder: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2016
here is my contact and yu can find my previous work here on previous post search mtwondet post 08147868823

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Build Your Carrier In JAVA ? Come Join @ H2kinfosys / Automated School Management System. / I Need A Mobile Apps Developer From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.