Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said (2245 Views)

I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
No, probably not in Nigeria, dads are hustling and moms struggling, trying to make ends meet and tie up all loose ends, however, one thing still remains a fact, every father wants his son to be a gentleman.

In many homes though, it was almost seen as disrespectful, for a dad to enquire about his son's relationship, the girlfriend he's been seeing, or how cool his buddies are. In short, they just want to see you around the geek who bags all the As in the class.

Its probably just the African thing though, this does not mean in any way that your dad doesn't have the cravings to 'chop knuckles' and gist with you, they're just disciplinarians... Chai... Africa... embarassed cry

Anyways, this infographic tells you 45 things your dad would want to tell you, he probably didn't find the right words, or the right time to say them, but I'm sure he'll be happy I told you.

Credits: Vocalwalls

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
This list is damn too long.
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2016
PushPlay:

I don't really think so bro.
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by KevinDein: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by lovingT(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice list... why number 5 though....

Will like to know.....
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by ogoplus: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by gidjah(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
just so it,you gotta know when to hold on, you never count your money on the table....
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by GloShare(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow... This is great... How come it didn't make front page? Lalasticlala...
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by loadux(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
#34 words

1 Like

Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by MissIndependent(f): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:
Long and interesting I learnt from it even screen grabbed some words. wink cheesy
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by iamkingzlee(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2016
My dad??

Well, this is very Interesting!! I learnt something

1 Like

Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by titane: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool.... better late than never
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by ethical: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
lovingT:
Nice list... why number 5 though....

Will like to know.....

Because on the first date, you both are supposed to spend time getting to know each other. Taking her to the movies doesn't allow for that.

1 Like

Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2016
MissIndependent:
Long and interesting I learnt from it even screen grabbed some words. wink cheesy

But you're not a guy...
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by MissIndependent(f): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2016
VocalWalls:

But you're not a guy...
Yea but i learnt something from it. cheesy
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
MissIndependent:
Yea but i learnt something from it. cheesy

Trying to remember your previous moniker...
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by MissIndependent(f): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
VocalWalls:

Trying to remember your previous moniker...
Are you Immanuelle? its WinnieDpooh wink
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
MissIndependent:
Are you Immanuelle? its WinnieDpooh wink

Oh yeah! Winnie grin
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by Houseofglam7(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Number 33 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by MissIndependent(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
VocalWalls:

Oh yeah! grin
Those days on NYSC Thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
MissIndependent:
Those days on NYSC Thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everything phases out... Just time.
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by VocalWalls: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Number 33 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol... Got a small head?
Re: 45 Things Your Father Wants You To Know He Probably Never Said by MissIndependent(f): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Everything phases out... Just time.
Yes oo wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help.. I Feel My Mom Don’t Like Me / The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? / Woman Allegedly Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss And Her Husband Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.