Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) (22337 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / PHOTOS: Oba Of Lagos Storms Colchester For Grandson Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by Pdazzle01(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Big congratulations to the prince.......
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by StoneLucifer: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by OLLYMAX(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes a lot of business to manage. Befitting
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by seguno2: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2016
bigtt76:
shocked former Inspector General of Police son graduated abroad? Wonder why we're still under the pangs of corruption? angry

Please who knows what the salary of the IGP is?
How can he afford the school fees in forex of his child there?
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by attacker321: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
He should send them all to the lagoon. embarassed
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Can't wait for mine! cheesy
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by meltiplexer: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kobicove:
So the former head of the Nigeria Police force also sent his wards abroad for education

A situation where serving government officials send their kids abroad to receive education is an evidence that they do not have faith in Nigeri's education system.

Even the number one citizen who claims to be an austere man sent his kids abroad for education

The shame is that these officials are paid salaries with tax generated in Nigeria...

The hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks to high heavens undecided

You just know that one,most of them sent their children abroad to school na that one no be new thing jare.Naijabet man say so
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
seguno2:

Please who knows what the salary of the IGP is?
How can he afford the school fees in forex of his child there?

My father may not even be as paid as the IGP, yet I have a UK degree. You buncha ne'er do wells!
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by blackprowler: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
They've completely abandoned their country's educational institutions and hospitals. When they go abroad to consume same service, the likelihood that it will be offered by same Nigerians goes up every day. Nigerians constitute a large chunk of the UK's medical workforce and a growing number of university faculty. I wonder how these people keep their faces when they're interviewed by immigration officials. I can imagine these officials asking "what have you come to do in the UK?" and getting the recurrent answer "I've come for my child's graduation". UNA NO FIT BUILD UNIVERSITY, they would wonder, not knowing they've built universities to excess here and it has all become a huge joke. Nigeria is rot on to of rot. Oyibos know we are apes. It keeps them sane to put that in mind
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by ehinja: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kobicove:
So the former head of the Nigeria Police force also sent his wards abroad for education

A situation where serving government officials send their kids abroad to receive education is an evidence that they do not have faith in Nigeri's education system.

Even the number one citizen who claims to be an austere man sent his kids abroad for education

The shame is that these officials are paid salaries with tax generated in Nigeria...

The hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks to high heavens undecided

Well it only points to the fact our common enemy are those who make it impossible for the majority to have access to good education and other basic amenities. I have said it before the politicians and policy makers are not fighting themselves as their common interest (looting) is being met. As long as there is money to be stolen they will never fix our nation that is a fact!
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by junta007(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
A Big Congrat To You.
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Those good for nothing "leaders" have their children studying abroad while institutions in the country are dilapidated.
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by totorimi: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
How do these people iin positions of authority feel when they travel all the way abroad to attend their children's graduation abroad. Dont they feel shame that they have schools in Nigeria they are not proud of sending their wards and then tomorrow they come on television to tell the redt of us how they are spending millions on our educational system.

It is even very disgusting to see president of Nigeria or ex VP attending graduation ceremomy for a first degree.
What have you done to fix the system.
Domt they feel ashamed to sit there when they know those people are laughing at their selfishness and foolishness.

Personally I believe government pfficial in authority who has a comcience should be ashamed to be out there when you can make our education the envy of the world. I don't have a problem if ordinary citizens are doing it but its a no no for top government officials. Ministers, presidents. Governors, general overseers etc.
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by doovers(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Congrats to my sec sch mate qudus aka Oscar wizzy blynxxx
Proud of u exnavy boy
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by seguno2: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
8BitGee:
My father may not even be as paid as the IGP, yet I have a UK degree. You buncha ne'er do wells!

I wonder what type of UK degree you have that you don't know how to answer a simple question.
Go back to my post that you quoted and answer properly if you can.
Re: Oba Akiolu At Colchester For Grandson Graduation (photo) by 8BitGee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
seguno2:

I wonder what type of UK degree you have that you don't know how to answer a simple question.
Go back to my post that you quoted and answer properly if you can.

Quit being a smart aleck. You asked a silly question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix / Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.