Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja (645 Views)

My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please you all should pardon any typo-error. When I came to abuja in 2009. I was told that 419 are much in the city. I was advised to be very careful. In 2011 I was going to the shop. On Wednesday morning. I took cab from kubwa to berga bridge in town. I dropped and was trekking down to utako mkt. That's close to jabi. When a guy approached me. And asked me if I know off princess zacky plaza in this abuja. I told him No. I told him that am a new guy in this abuja that I don't really know anywhere. He said OK. I was going and he followed me and said. He has imported laptops from Gabon. That if I will be interested to mkt it for him and his company. That they gonna give me 3laptops for free. He said. They don't know anywhere here. They need someone to put them through. Seriously am just new in abuja. A guy they just brought from village. I really don't need laptop for anything. I didn't get any use the laptop will be for me @that moment. So I told him am not interested. As I told the man that am not interested. He said ok and left me. Then as I was about going. Another guy blocked me. And said. Who's that man. And what is he looking for. I told him that the man is looking for a plaza he told me to help the man oh. That this kind of people if you help them. They will make you rich. That he's an importer. Lolz. Thank God. I didn't fall to their game thou. Then in this year 2016 in match. My junior sister got admission to study abroad. On that day she was going to Ukraine embassy to pay 25k. I don't know what it's for thou. She withdraw the money from an ATM @NEXT_cash_&_carry in kado. She took keke to jabi garage. She was standing waiting for a cab to wuse. Normally it suppose to be #50. But the cab people keep telling her it's #100. She refuse to enter oh. Having stayed long standing under the hot sun. She decided to enter the next cab and pay the 100. NOTE: inside the cab was. An old woman in front seat,, 2guys @the back. She then entered and make them 3@the back with the driver an old man. Just from jabi garage to a place called Arab junctions. 1 guy said he wants to drop. And the driver asked him. Are you the owner of that bag in the boot. The man answered yes. The driver shouted. That where did he get a bag full of dollar. When they opened it. My sister saw the dollar. And was amazed
Now the driver told them. They going to report to the station. The man started crying and was begging them. That they should not report it to police. Instead. Let them share the money among them selves. He said. It's 1 oyinbo man he's working with that drop the money in his room and told him not to touch the money. But the oyinbo man refuse to pay him. That's why he carry the money and run. Then my sister agreed with them to share the money among them. @this moment my sister phone automatically turn off. Now the driver told them that the oyinbo man did some fetish stuff on the money. That they need to go and break the juju. They all now entered the motor back with my sister. He drove them to airport road side and turned and come back to jabi and entered a place called. DAKYBIU. That's the place they met 1 juju man. The man told them that. He already know. Why they're here. That they want to destroy the juju the oyinbo man put on that money. They said yes. He told them that. They need to raise 4million and then buy a ram. To remove the juju. Now 4 of them now share it among them selves to bring 1milllion each. Now I paid 1.2million in my sisters account for her school fees oh. She's with the ATM. Now the driver took her to our house. She searched everywhere in the house looking for money. And nobody was @home then she saw 3k she join it with the 25k she was holding the gave them. They went to ATM. It didn't work. They said the bank was upgrading. That it gonna be till monday. Because that day was on friday. The man told my sister to go and get all my mum's gold jewellery. They will sell it. My sister was behaving like a robot. They're remote controlling her anything they said. She willl do it. Asap. But thank God. She only lose 28k for their hand. Not her school fees. My advice to new comers in abuja about 419. 1)If you're going anywhere or @the bus stop a car stop and asked you to sit in front that the person there will soon drop. Don't obey. Even Road safety is against it.
2) if you're not greedy. 419 can't get you no matter what. They only explore a greedy person.
3) places like jabi dakybiu, berga roundabout, agbwa-cement after life-camp, life-camp-junction, airpot-road, kubwa-road, are 419 base. Becareful when going through this areas.
4) don't be surprise when you see someone with clean suit and nice shoe. Begging you for #50 for a cab.
5) those 419 are as wise as anything. They read body language a lot. Even the juju man they went to meet is 1 off them

Lalasticala mydd44
Re: How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja by vchykp(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jeffboi:
Please you all should pardon any typo-error. When I came to abuja in 2009. I was told that 419 are much in the city. I was advised to be very careful. In 2011 I was going to the shop. On Wednesday morning. I took cab from kubwa to berga bridge in town. I dropped and was trekking down to utako mkt. That's close to jabi. When a guy approached me. And asked me if I know off princess zacky plaza in this abuja. I told him No. I told him that am a new guy in this abuja that I don't really know anywhere. He said OK. I was going and he followed me and said. He has imported laptops from Gabon. That if I will be interested to mkt it for him and his company. That they gonna give me 3laptops for free. He said. They don't know anywhere here. They need someone to put them through. Seriously am just new in abuja. A guy they just brought from village. I really don't need laptop for anything. I didn't get any use the laptop will be for me @that moment. So I told him am not interested. As I told the man that am not interested. He said ok and left me. Then as I was about going. Another guy blocked me. And said. Who's that man. And what is he looking for. I told him that the man is looking for a plaza he told me to help the man oh. That this kind of people if you help them. They will make you rich. That he's an importer. Lolz. Thank God. I didn't fall to their game thou. Then in this year 2016 in match. My junior sister got admission to study abroad. On that day she was going to Ukraine embassy to pay 25k. I don't know what it's for thou. She withdraw the money from an ATM @NEXT_cash_&_carry in kado. She took keke to jabi garage. She was standing waiting for a cab to wuse. Normally it suppose to be #50. But the cab people keep telling her it's #100. She refuse to enter oh. Having stayed long standing under the hot sun. She decided to enter the next cab and pay the 100. NOTE: inside the cab was. An old woman in front seat,, 2guys @the back. She then entered and make them 3@the back with the driver an old man. Just from jabi garage to a place called Arab junctions. 1 guy said he wants to drop. And the driver asked him. Are you the owner of that bag in the boot. The man answered yes. The driver shouted. That where did he get a bag full of dollar. When they opened it. My sister saw the dollar. And was amazed
Now the driver told them. They going to report to the station. The man started crying and was begging them. That they should not report it to police. Instead. Let them share the money among them selves. He said. It's 1 oyinbo man he's working with that drop the money in his room and told him not to touch the money. But the oyinbo man refuse to pay him. That's why he carry the money and run. Then my sister agreed with them to share the money among them. @this moment my sister phone automatically turn off. Now the driver told them that the oyinbo man did some fetish stuff on the money. That they need to go and break the juju. They all now entered the motor back with my sister. He drove them to airport road side and turned and come back to jabi and entered a place called. DAKYBIU. That's the place they met 1 juju man. The man told them that. He already know. Why they're here. That they want to destroy the juju the oyinbo man put on that money. They said yes. He told them that. They need to raise 4million and then buy a ram. To remove the juju. Now 4 of them now share it among them selves to bring 1milllion each. Now I paid 1.2million in my sisters account for her school fees oh. She's with the ATM. Now the driver took her to our house. She searched everywhere in the house looking for money. And nobody was @home then she saw 3k she join it with the 25k she was holding the gave them. They went to ATM. It didn't work. They said the bank was upgrading. That it gonna be till monday. Because that day was on friday. The man told my sister to go and get all my mum's gold jewellery. They will sell it. My sister was behaving like a robot. They're remote controlling her anything they said. She willl do it. Asap. But thank God. She only lose 28k for their hand. Not her school fees. My advice to new comers in abuja about 419. 1)If you're going anywhere or @the bus stop a car stop and asked you to sit in front that the person there will soon drop. Don't obey. Even Road safety is against it.
2) if you're not greedy. 419 can't get you no matter what. They only explore a greedy person.
3) places like jabi dakybiu, berga roundabout, agbwa-cement after life-camp, life-camp-junction, airpot-road, kubwa-road, are 419 base. Becareful when going through this areas.
4) don't be surprise when you see someone with clean suit and nice shoe. Begging you for #50 for a cab.
5) those 419 are as wise as anything. They read body language a lot. Even the juju man they went to meet is 1 off them

Lalasticala mydd44

So how e take affect prize of RICE?
Re: How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja by Nastydroid(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Moral of this epistle is..... DON'T BE GREEDY
Re: How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja by Chimarto: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Try Lagos and you will know that Yahoo is not a website but 419 younger brother.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped 419 How My Sister Was Duped By419 And How To Spote Them In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
na abuja base naaaahhh.....dem no fit try am for lagos na....lolzzzz.

dis one reach wetin we dey see for computer village?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2016 NABTEB GCE Nov/dec Registration – Instructions & Guidelines / All Nigerian Students And Corpers Should Read This! / Laspotech Part Time Form Still On Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.