Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (17430 Views)

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / List Of Candidates For 5th Regular Course Interview Into Police Academy 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

no just give us a screenshot proof of her result then her consideration statement
Typical Naija !!!
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by PROVERBZ(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2016
stephen15395:
pls has anyone been posted to unijos?
yes I was posted to unijos economics
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Soneh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
desmondmrasst:
As promised by the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), the portal for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission has been enabled.

Candidates can actually check the institutions they have been posted for 2016 admission.

The portal is yet to be made official on its website, which goes to show that the candidates details are still being uploaded.

So if you check and it does not display your details, you can always check back.

How To Check Institution You Have Been Posted For 2016 Admission

-Visit the portal http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionRecommendationStatus.aspx?id=82903797-C2A2-44C3-B1D6-5EE46DCCDDFD

-On the page that opens, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.

-Click on "Check where you have been posted for admission" to access the details.

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112374197.xhtml?tema=201

Jamb management board - If your details has not been confirmed according to your post-utme score and is showing not been Posted yet, If you check and is showing Not been posted yet Contact Jamb admn Mr desmond - for Assistance now.
Desmond scammer! How are you doing ,searching for gullible preys right.nobody should contact any Mr Desmond ,he's just another scammer lookng for desperate young lads lads to hoodwink

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by dhamiylhola(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been posted to Eksu for screening but i have done the screening before online and I cant see a date on the slip I printed out to go to the school campus for any screening again. Please any advice
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Isaolamide post=47491251][/quote]

i think they are posting those with low competitive course..................for example now....

those that chose funaab to study maths in jamb is 66

i chose maths too nd i score 201.........................i have been posted

A friend of mine score 236 she chose funaab for computer science nd she has not been posted cos statistic is 1854
so i think they are trying to sort things out accordingly to prevent mix up....................

Let say the highest number of candidate funaab can accept for computer science is 500, then JAMB has to be careful in posting student to that course, so if they have sort those with high mark then the remaining ones will definately be posted to other school probably their second choice

Same thing to other schools

#MyThinkingTHo

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
maxdozie:
Can everyone please post their Preferred course ,amb score and Uni
Mine

Computer Science
Jamb Score 213
Not Posted..

i think they are posting those with low competitive course..................for example now....

A friend of mine score 236 she chose funaab for computer science nd she has not been posted cos statistic is 1854
so i think they are trying to sort things out accordingly to prevent mix up....................

Let say the highest number of candidate funaab can accept for computer science is 500, then JAMB has to be careful in posting student to that course, so if they have sort those with high mark then the remaining ones will definately be posted to other school probably their second choice

#MyThinkingTHo

2 Likes

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirdimayG:
Mine 203
School: funaab
Computer science
Not posted

Mine 201
Funaab
Maths
Posted

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by druxy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Deme98:
Those group of ppl who were protesting against post ume scrap are the cause of this whole thing ... If not all these won't b happening
wanna explain what you just said ??if there was post utme..won't you be preparing for that now?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:
My sis scored 196 in jamb and has been posted to OAU.

ehn ehn wat course pls
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by BreezyCB(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please has anyone been posted to Lautech ?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by dhamiylhola(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:

Mine 201
Funaab
Maths
Posted

Mine 206
Eksu
Sociology
Posted
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by xcelo27: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:

#MyThinkingTHo
i doubt dat mis veronica cos a candidate with 197 med nd surgery was posted 2 unijos
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
QWENCY:
have not been posted#repunilorin# i don't know wat jamb has been doing oo,is it goats dey are posting since monday or are dey looking for wild animals.mtcheeew nawa for dem ooo
LOl, i taya ooo...since mon
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
xcelo27:
i doubt dat mis veronica cos a candidate with 197 med nd surgery was posted 2 unijos

ehn ehn are u for real......................wat course did they give him....................i doubt that
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by patmegame: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
you people should stop wasting your time cause the school are not even aware that jamb is posting students
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
patmegame:
you people should stop wasting your time cause the school are not even aware that jamb is posting students

hmmmmmm who told u they are not aware

if they are not aware, how come u and i know about it

even this posting stuff is normal, they did it last year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jamb ought to have done this since sef
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica seems like u don't believe anything ehn.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:
MhizVeronica seems like u don't believe anything ehn.

i hardly believe things tho just proof it nd let me believe
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Kelly2713(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
i check mine this morning and here is the reply i got

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Peejaycute(f): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is there anybody that has been posted to lasu
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Mediapace: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Course?
youngaz:
abeg ooo ave been checkin since monday dey've nt posted me yet....Uniosun aspirant
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES FOR 2016/2017 ADMISSION.

Please if you have checked your name on the jamb portal and you are not posted yet, don't panic, because according to Jamb the only thing that can stop a candidate that has attained the national cut off point from being admitted is his or her ssce results or does not have a complete documents (credentials).

All candidates will be posted accordingly, either to his/her most preferred or preferred but everyone will be posted.

Candidates with awaiting results shouldn't bother because all schools are directed not to deny them admission until their results is released and their eligibility confirmed.

If you have been posted, you are advised to get all your credentials ready and always visit your school website regularly to know your screening dates.

We will always post any updates from school concerning admission screening.

Before 30th July the final list will be uploaded on the jamb portal and every one will be posted. But until then get all your credentials ready.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR SCREENING
1. ORIGINAL JAMB RESULTS (WITH PASSPORT)
2. JAMB EXAMINATION PHOTO CARD.
3. WAEC CERTIFICATES OR COMPUTER PRINT OUT/PROOF OF AWAITING RESULTS FOR AWAITING RESULTS CANDIDATES (STATEMENT OF RESULTS NOT NEEDED)
4. BIRTH CERTIFICATES/AGE DECLARATIONS
5. CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
6. 4-12 COPIES OF COLOURED RECENT PASSPORTS.
7. ONLINE PRINTOUT OF SCREENING PHOTOCARD.
8. RECOMMENDATION LETTER DULY SIGNED OR STAMPED.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:

i hardly believe things tho just proof it nd let me believe
waheva
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by youngaz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Course?
accounting....u??
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by xcelo27: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:

ehn ehn are u for real......................wat course did they give him....................i doubt that
den gt ready 4 d shock of ur life cos he was gven medicine.nd am overly 4 real
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Mediapace: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nope. Was jez asking,you can meet mrayokay or nearperfect
youngaz:
accounting....u??
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Batifeori: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
I Scored 186 in jamb and I used awaiting result. I have been posted to federal university,katsina to study political science. And I am from LAGOS
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
xcelo27:
den gt ready 4 d shock of ur life cos he was gven medicine.nd am overly 4 real

that strange sha

Whatever i wish everybdy the best
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by MhizVeronica(f): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Batifeori:
I Scored 186 in jamb and I used awaiting result. I have been posted to federal university,katsina to study political science. And I am from LAGOS

is that wat u choose in jamb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats / How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.