Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) (59579 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by nerilove(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2016
We don't have to judge the Rev Fr until we hear his side of the story. Although Rev Frs visit church members but we shouldn't conclude that they are lovers.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Jacko01: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Catholic reverend father

Itsorrite

At least he is not gay

Reverend father make sense.... See as women single amd married fo just dey say father father fatjer

If i was one ehn i will chop kpekus sotey cardinal okojie go just release me frm father duty hehe
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What was a reverend father doing in a woman's house?... Casting out demons I guess...

Bunch of hypocrites posing as men of God. I wish him quick recovery though.
if you visit a female friend....does that make you her lover..... You should be in your grave Snivellus!
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by glossy6(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Oliviaxx:
But how did they know they were lovers? I tire for journalists oo

May we never be found in the wrong place m at the wrong time.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by slap1(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2016
They should just allow these guys to start getting married or just castrate them.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by muganbo1(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Judge not! Celebacy isn't by force if u can't cope denounce ur priesthood......get well soon!
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by annnikky(f): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Na wah oo... Which one r we to beliv now that he went to c his girlfnd or he went there to preach d gospel

They should clarify us abeg undecided
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by sugarwiz(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
K
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by southpole: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wailing wailers will blame BUHARI for rev father visiting a lady, wailing wailers sef grin
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by officialkempes: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
uwagimboo:

It's a lie because they Keep brainwashing your tender mind with their white robe.

It's time u wake up nd realize that Rev. Father's is now a career to make ends meet..
sharap u plastic brain.do u know how many yrs takes to b a Rev.father??...(more dan 17yrs) do u think catholic ordered dia priest like anglicans??...if you think Rev.father is now a career to make ends meet..why not spend 17yrs in seminary school...tout...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by sugarwiz(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
laurel03:
really nobody knw if its true or lie but all ds new generations rev fathers dey bleep up... They involve in homosexuals, rape and dates women secretly. Body No be firewood.. Don't trust human being
do not generalize ooo....all u av mentioned is present in all societal institutions.... we av got God fearing "new age Rev fathers"

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by laurel03(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
sugarwiz:
do not generalize ooo....all u av mentioned is present in all societal institutions.... we av got God fearing "new age Rev fathers"
surely they are still better and God fearing among them..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Olabestonic001(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
ify2016:
Liars!!!

When has men of God restricted from house to house visiting.
It seems like Jesus leg which was kissed by the most expensive LovePeddler in the world at the time was done in the football pitch.

Why is it that people are so cheap in subscribing in favour of damaging anointed men of God image.

For the fact he paid a visit to one of the members of his church has now turned into love affair saga abi?

We should not be so quick in damaging people image with a misleading title.

You know next to nothing about most Rev'd Fathers. They are mostly humans who should just go and marry joor.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by gloryman91: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why covering uncoverable? Holy men indeed.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
DOUBT THIS REPORT.ITS LACKS CREDIBILITY

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by saintdennis(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
The sharp guys @ my hostel, osasogie know say that year a reverend father from anambra had a side chick there.

Na him even pay d babe rent from 200lvl to finals.

The babe jejely confided in me that since her dad died it's the rev father that was taking care of her and even her siblings @ nnewi(their base), that's the ONLY reason we didn't bust dem to embarass the GODLY man anytime he came to spend weekdays with her.

Who are we to criticise a man taking care of a woman and her mum n siblings in exchange for p#ssy?
It's nonsense to think a man with functional dickk will shun sex in the name of religion.

Catholics---keep up the ignorance. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by alexis1069: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
look guys m not trying to cover d man up.bt frankly speacking i.saw this story bfore.some1posted it with d pix saying plz pray for our rev fr he was burnt in a gas explosion trying to save a girl.hw can some one say dat nd d nect tin.am hearing is dat dey smuggled him abroad.haba nigeria whic one we go blive

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bloggers and lies... This story was on fp long time ago where they claimed that the priest was trying to save a life... Or this one different

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't know if he's in lovers apartment but all I can say is

D body in d picture is owned by Rev fr Chika okpalike ph.D......he's priest of awka diocese teaching @unizik,,, ,cooking gas burn a. Some months ago,

All I can say is get well soon
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by easternguy: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's only Roman Catholic religious bigots will attack the authencity of this news. A good number of these Rev Fr. are chronic womanisers but highly discreet about it. I know about three Rev Fr. that I know their lovers, am not suspicious but 100% concrete evidence. Infact there is this Rev fr. that one of his lovers is my friend, I stumbled her Facebook accout and read all the chats with the Rev Fr. and they were discussing their sexcapades, infact the lady was accusing the fr. of forgeting her recently for his other numerous girlfriends. The Rev Fr. is in Onitsha, once at All Hallows. His name is Rev Fr. Pa.... Orji....... Not only Rev. Fathers, even pastors own is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by vera031(f): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
What sort of lie is this. I knew when this incident happened and he was burnt trying to save a little girl's life. May God forgive whoever came up with this blasphemy to destroy his image.
P.S I know this priest in person.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by easternguy: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's only Roman Catholic religious bigots will attack the authencity of this news. A good number of these Rev Fr. are chronic womanisers but highly discreet about it. I know about three Rev Fr. that I know their lovers, am not suspicious but 100% concrete evidence. Infact there is this Rev fr. that one of his lovers is my friend, I stumbled her Facebook accout and read all the chats with the Rev Fr. and they were discussing their sexcapades, infact the lady was accusing the fr. of forgeting her recently for his other numerous girlfriends. The Rev Fr. is in Onitsha, once at All Hallows. His name is Rev Fr. Pat.... Not only Rev. Fathers, even pastors own is worse.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
laurel03:
trust no one
Does that provide the evidence that a Catholic Priest name withheld. Name of girl withheld etc.. And you expect me to believe the trash?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by jellea(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
the same picture of a father that the same media said was burnt by a gas station. it's now a cooking gas. which one to believe? media sef. stop this front page shit
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nnamdig2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
The person dat posted dis is wicked and will suffer for the lies....I know dat priest.....hua name is father chika okpalike! my priest at unizik....what u said was pure lie.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
This happened at my lodge Elclasico lodge behind winners chapel unizik temp site Awka. I was there that day. so I know the truth let's forget this rumours and pray for her repose and for quick recovery of the priest.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by love4rent80s: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
ify2016:
Liars!!!

When has men of God restricted from house to house visiting.
It seems like Jesus leg which was kissed by the most expensive LovePeddler in the world at the time was done in the football pitch.

Why is it that people are so cheap in subscribing in favour of damaging anointed men of God image.

For the fact he paid a visit to one of the members of his church has now turned into love affair saga abi?

We should not be so quick in damaging people image with a misleading title.

Don't mind dem, so because he is now a reverend father he shouldn't visit people again, even friends he grew up with (girls/boys), he won't talk to dem in their house again, y
So I decide to be a reverend father tomorrow, I no fit visit friend I grew up with and friend I go school together with or If I go their house that means na fûúck I go fúûck there ?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by valdykes(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
get a life!grow up.
SeverusSnape:
What was a reverend father doing in a woman's house?... Casting out demons I guess...

Bunch of hypocrites posing as men of God. I wish him quick recovery though.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by junta007(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
God Sees Everything
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Kingsintei(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
mendacity frm d lips of the priest,no one ix pure....if really he wasnt datin hr den y was he flew to ovaseas,abroad,n y cover up the story like comuaflage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.