Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) (59580 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by ebuka440: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
This news is fake. You think that you can make up any story to cover-up your stupid agenda. How can you tell if he is a priest or not. Dre11 , what is exactly your problem? We're you there to see what actually happened. What proof do you have? Clueless idiot. What is the hospital's name.
Nonsense. Catholic Church is bigger than you and nothing that you do can stop that fact

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What was a reverend father doing in a woman's house?... Casting out demons I guess...

Bunch of hypocrites posing as men of God. I wish him quick recovery though.
wow,so you believe this crap up there. Something tells me this thrash is just a calculated ploy to tarnish the title of reverend personally and the christian faith in general.
This is pure gutter journalism that is full of junks. Pls do not fall 4 this bullshit.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by tomquest: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
ify2016:
Liars!!!

When has men of God restricted from house to house visiting.
It seems like Jesus leg which was kissed by the most expensive LovePeddler in the world at the time was done in the football pitch.

Why is it that people are so cheap in subscribing in favour of damaging anointed men of God image.

For the fact he paid a visit to one of the members of his church has now turned into love affair saga abi?

We should not be so quick in damaging people image with a misleading title.

Aturu, did Jesus go ALONE?

You think you can deceive God?
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
To the poster that put up this thread,can you clap 4 yourself.
You thought you could tarnish the christian faith with lies you post up there? We are watching!
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by tomquest: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oliviaxx:
But how did they know they were lovers? I tire for journalists oo

When a young male priest is ALONE in the room of a sweet young lady, I suppose he's her uncle or math teacher.

Is a "man of God" supposed to "minister" to the opposite sex ALONE in her apartment?

No wonder Africa remains underdeveloped, because a typical black man/woman can't think intelligently.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by saintmark88(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am a die hard Catholic, I won't be surprised if this story is true.... But if it is true, so .....how does it affect my own faith??..... That's the rev father in questions problem.... Rev fr r men just like u n I, they have d urge for sex, just like u n I...u might say they took a vow of chastity....... I agree, but WAh about u engaging in pre-marital sex, how different is ur crime from theirs..... They r priests not saints and we don't xpect them to be saints

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Perfectaogwoc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
why en keli keli no go dey work when dem go lick fruiticious fruit...when Christain mother's go dey give dem first hand first fruit..why won't all his viens and skin get fresh...because the body has answered the nutritious demand it wants...look at the body of Rev.Fr.Mbaka you would know he lacks nutritious food,because of fervent prayers and fasting, and deprivation of some nutrition's in the body...dhz father them supposed to dey marry ...abeg evil is going in d land lala st iCal tosyn2much to d front page for more view abeg
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by focus7: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
But why do they hide his face? Those Catholic priests commits more crime that the known criminals. Catholism is a cult.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by alexis1069: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
vera031:
What sort of lie is this. I knew when this incident happened and he was burnt trying to save a little girl's life. May God forgive whoever came up with this blasphemy to destroy his image.
P.S I know this priest in person.
EXACTLY WHT I HEAR TOO
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by beldad(f): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
get ur facts right
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by alexis1069: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
focus7:
But why do they hide his face? Those Catholic priests commits more crime that the known criminals. Catholism is a cult.
YEA ACKNOWLEGDED BT U GUYS HAVE SAID IT OVER ND OVER AGAIN I WONDER Y E DEY VEX UNA
CATHOLIC IS CULTISM.WHT DID GOD SAY WHN U GO TO SUMONES HOUSE DEY REJECT U WIPE UR FOOT ND LEAVE.U CAME CATHOLICS U SAID WORSHIP STATUES ND D REST AINT LISTENING TO U CANT U GUYS LEAVE CATHOLIC ALONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Okeikpu(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What was a reverend father doing in a woman's house?... Casting out demons I guess...

You guys should stop ds nonsense smiley reverend or whatever is a human being created by God just lyk you nd i.... They got feelings just like everyone of us.
perhaps u may not know the reason y reverend sisters were created in the 1st place grin
their main duty is to service the priests ,make them happy when needed.

So what's the big deal abt having fun wt hs fellow adul though accident cud appen to anyone......
one day Africans will open their eyes nd start thinking like humans
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Okeikpu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
though reverend sisters were not enough for them ds days
due to gals of nowdays hardly wanna join the cult cry
consequence of ds'the priests has to look outside ........
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
When them say make a whole full grown man no marry nko? What to do?
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Flamezreal(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
if this story should be emanating from another denomination, what you'll start hearing is "thank God I am Catholic" as if say na dem holy pass .
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by osymerga(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
myners007:
Blasphemous and slanderous report about divinely ordained man of God
My friend keep quiet there...
Are you not also a child of God ? Don't bring that Men of God crap here. A priest will Bleep up,instead of condemning his action,you will come here shouting Anointed man of God. I am a child of God too and has every right to talk.
Are men of God saints ? Are they perfect or free from sins ? Are they not humans ?
Why must we shield them when they Bleep up ? Can't they be corrected or advised ? What do you know about priesthood ? Have you close with any before ?
Don't link ones personal behavior with his calling.They are two different thing.
We shouldn't condemn priests but they can drag people to court. Why not just forgive that person ?
Please don't say what you don't know...
I am a Catholic but many of us do criticise Mbaka comments at times. Does that make us less catholics ?
Call a spade a spade...
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by uwagimboo: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
officialkempes:
sharap u plastic brain.do u know how many yrs takes to b a Rev.father??...(more dan 17yrs) do u think catholic ordered dia priest like anglicans??...if you think Rev.father is now a career to make ends meet..why not spend 17yrs in seminary school...tout...

Calling me names to drive home ur point shows the level of parents u grew under..

It's a pity ur parents re not learned else they would train better kids.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by samsiko1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hahahahahahs. God don punish you..
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by anataala: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Revered Father for where, body no be wood, the lies continue.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Illuminatus(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jacko01:
Catholic reverend father

Itsorrite

At least he is not gay

Reverend father make sense.... See as women single amd married fo just dey say father father fatjer

If i was one ehn i will chop kpekus sotey cardinal okojie go just release me frm father duty hehe

At least he's not gay? That's your consolation? You people are hopeless sha oh.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by stevio(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
There's nowhere called ALLEN AVENUE in the above mentioned State so OP,get ur facts well.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
R. Father body no be wood has been caught in the act
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by lashout1: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jeffy1206:
Bloggers and lies... This story was on fp long time ago where they claimed that the priest was trying to save a life... Or this one different

I had to scan though comments to know if i was the only one that read the news some months back.

The same picture was used, that he was caught up trying to save persons involved in a fire outbreak.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Ayatullah(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Satan and his agents will be laughing out loud and rolling on the floor. I however wish the randy Reverend Father a quick recovery, but after his recovery he should stop deceiving himself and go get a wife.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Kenmoris22: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

u just judging what u don't know
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
myners007:
Blasphemous and slanderous report about divinely ordained man of God
victim
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by wasiudvd(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rubbish report, this accident happened in my compound. this write-ups is full of fallacy.
ko ni dara fun awon punch yi.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Tijay90(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol... Religion... SMH.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by Oliviaxx(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
tomquest:

When a young male priest is ALONE in the room of a sweet young lady, I suppose he's her uncle or math teacher.

Is a "man of God" supposed to "minister" to the opposite sex ALONE in her apartment?

No wonder Africa remains underdeveloped, because a typical black man/woman can't think intelligently.

You are a very disrespectful person.
Even with all your 'intelligence' you still come to social networks to insult people.
You really shouldn't quote people if you don't have anything sensible to say .Its your type that can only talk and make noise on social media but in real life you cant speak.
NB: Do not quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by toniobyke(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls do not say what you do not know? I know all versions of the story. And I know the real story. Because am a witness.
Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by tushbobo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
toniobyke:
Pls do not say what you do not know? I know all versions of the story. And I know the real story. Because am a witness.

So what's the real story?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) by oluwabishop: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is that no Fr Ezemmuo?
vera031:
What sort of lie is this. I knew when this incident happened and he was burnt trying to save a little girl's life. May God forgive whoever came up with this blasphemy to destroy his image.
P.S I know this priest in person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.