Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (49984 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Coolgent(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

Bros there are morethan 1000k between us but i deem it necessary to warn u about the impeding danger if u marry from that family, pls for godsake and for the sake of your future kids run as fast as you can otherwise what had happened to her father may happen to u.
A word is enough for...
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Lokospirit(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
My dear brother God loves you so much that he made them display their real colours , if not u would have enter the trap as the second housemaid,she must take after her useless mother. if u understand yoruba ERE TETE NI TI EKU AGEGE thank God they stay at agege.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by abisola192(f): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is serious undecided.. No matter what happened between her and her father, the fact that he is still in that house and humble to receive all their insults and maltreatment means he has realized his mistakes.. They should just forgive him and move on..

I hope she doesnt trrat you the samr way when you are broke or sees any sign of infidelity

I don't think she will be submissive if you eventually marry her #myopinion undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by opalu: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
If I were in your shoes I won't just run I will flee. But before then I will make her know my reason of fleeing.
I CANNOT MARRY A GIRL WHO IS IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF THE ENSLAVEMENT OF THE MAN OF THE HOUSE BY HIS WIFE
In case you don't know it is juju she used to tie her husband like that. It is not ordinary eyes. How I wish I know the family I would have come to conduct a deliverance for that man. No matter his past. If you are a giant in the spirit then do a deliverance for him. If not then flee

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by logica(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
You've seen your future. grin Your future is in your hands though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by KevinDein: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Babzilla:
What are you pple saying?
the man is is only reapibg the fruits of his bullshit
Its a simple case of payback.
Pls if she is caring go ahead and marry her
no one deserve that Shiite. Everyone deserve some forgiveness. You are extremely mean human being to not see anything wrong with that.
Op run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run

7 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by misscall247: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Hmm...this one is strong
Perhaps you really should run for your life 'coz marriage is a life-long commitment. It could be you tomorrow...my 2cents
God just showed him picture of himself in few yrs to come,if he SLD end up wit her

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Anitajimi: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
My little brother once had a fiancee from Agege with the peculiar family setup you just mentioned. I hope it's not the same family. Run for your life, that is my advice for you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by kaziblake(f): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
My brother pls run for your life.She is obviously cursed cos no sane woman will try that with her dad.
She will only inflict hardship and pain upon you cos of the curses attached to her.

Honour your father and mother so that thy day will be long.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by pamcode(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op the safest way out is to run without looking back but still which family no get wahala. So endeavour to pray before taking any step and ask for advice from mature minds in your family.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by lizzlix(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op, after reading this your write up. All i can see is a potential houseboy......an it's imminent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Bobo121(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
1.Please run as fast as u can and don't look back.

2.Do not investigate anything

3.pray for God's divine seperation from those evil ladies.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Puresolutions: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
@op i know we were not family before but after reading thru this thread ur my brother biko nu jowow abeg thats ur future u saw dnt mention the tribe but we knw tribes dat swllow men and like to be the men while the men become dried wood pls run change ur number address everything just run as far as u can,this one no be family the burden will be too much to even bear.Please
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by baby4u2(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op, I am surprised you proposed without knowing if the father was alive or dead.
There are many things you don't know. It's safe to take your ring back. Una no know yourself yet.
Next relationship, do research first.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Mrfred43(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
My brother u re the next victim.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
KevinDein:
no one deserve that Shiite. Everyone deserve some forgiveness. You are extremely mean human being to not see anything wrong with that.
Op run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run

Slow down nah
Im not saying what they did is right.
But I understand why they are treating the man like that
As to your other opinion on me well thats your opinion and youre entitled to it
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Ahmed99: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
my little advice is u should try having a walk or take the dad out and try to persuade him to reveal some issues that may be hidden from you and watch the way he talks(like a derailed man,someone that has been charmed or a remorseful man)...after dat let your wife to be realise how bad their treatment to the man is....watch her reaction before running....

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Mjshexy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bros u should be scared oh, hope uv not started washing her undies? sad
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by dapzyjibzy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Comment reserved buh then incoming Houseboy grin Ow va?

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by omoobaswagga(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guy run 4 ur life....BIKO

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by LAUWALI222(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Run

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can stake one million naira on this,. If you marry her, same treatment awaits you

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
if you luv your life forget her. allow their village priest to marry her.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
sammily:
Please I want people to help me out here. I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 months last 2 week ago and we agreed to visit her home last Sunday. I have always dropped her off around the place but I have never entered the house because I wasn't yet ready to meet the parent because we were just dating then and I wasn't yet sure that she was the one for me. Meanwhile all these while, My girl was only referring to her mum so I subconsciously concluded that the father is late. So last Sunday, I got to their house at Agege pen Cinema and what I saw was very sad. I saw a man looking so haggard in the sitting room and I greeted him, He answered in a very low tone and welcomed me. My girls mum soon came out to the sitting room and also greeted me. We exchanged pleasantries before my girl came out to join us in the discuss. At a point my girls mum brought out money and asked the haggard man to go and buy fuel to power the generator for me so that Heat will not disturb me.

We discussed at length after the man left. To cut the long story short, After the meeting we fixed another date for the second meeting that I was supposed to attend with a family member. When I was about leaving, I gave them some money and some to the man and he fell on his knees thanking me as if he has never owned N1000 in his entire life. When my girl was seeing me off, I asked her who the man was and lo and behold, it was her father. I couldn't believe my ears. it was like a rude joke. it was unbelievable. She must has sensed my confusion before she started telling me stories of how the man maltreated her mum when he had money, how he married another wife who squandered all his money and left them in penury. She said he used to beat her mum and all sorts which I cannot write here.

Since that Sunday till now, I've had no peace of mind, I've been thinking and imagining how a right thinking woman and her daughter can comfortably relegate the man of the house to a mere houseboy. That Sunday, the man was wearing a torn knicker and a white singlet that I won't even use to clean my car. Even my wife to be hushed him down when he came back and wanted to keep the fuel change to himself. Something is wrong somewhere, a woman who could treat her husband like this no matter what he did in the past is scary. I have not even picked her calls since that Sunday evening. I am scared and I don't know what to do next.

Be careful with this marriage, I hope your proposed wife will not treat you this way.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by tomquest: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

The guy may be a CIA operative. Let's not be so hasty to discard the suggestions of others. grin
Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by franklingud(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked bro

FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE....
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Jamean(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm!
This story brings back a lot of memories.
Oh! Life!

But as much as it takes the grace of God to forgive, if they won't forgive him genuinely for the past they should let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Shikena(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
My oracle said there is no problem but you must do sacrifice otherwise there is fire on the mountain grin
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Thoughty2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
The exact words on my mouth. Op end the relationship now without any sentiment if you love your life. You are seeing a clear picture of what she would turn you into already if you go ahead to marry her
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Abel202: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP RUN, RUN, RUN!! You can come borrow my legs to add to yours for Hussain Bolt effect in the running.
That's an evil family. If you enter there it's guaranteed that it wount be long before you become part two of the house-boy-father/husband you saw with your two koro koro eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
stunningjudy:
Some women amaze me. So because he maybe mistreated her in the past then she and her daughter now turned him to an errand boy and ur fiancee is silly. Op, if there is any change in ur financial situation and she happens to be ur wife I hope u know you will be treated like that as well.
yes.!! my fsce looks resemble.
Re: I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy by Annie2059: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Investigate the issue properly before making your decision whether to continue the relationship or not...otherwise

FLEE....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.