Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original (17199 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Rolex / How To Tell If That Rolex You Want To Buy Is A Fake / Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by bobbyANSELEM: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2016
I went to the market yesterday just to get a bottle of bio oil, the seller said "we have the one of 800 naira and the one of 1,200naira" at first i thought the differnts might be the size of the bottle, i told him to get me the two,, and when he did,, to my greatest suprise it was the same thing, i asked him the two bottles are the same, but he went further telling me the differnses,

the one of 800 is orange in colour,, it has a nafdac number, made in south africa, he said that this particular one its not fake, that its just the imitation, it was produced else where but still works under the main company.

the one of 1,200 which he said it was direct from the company its a little bit lighter in orange colour i mean sharp light orange colour, made in south africa and also has a nafdac number,,

omo i was confused,, and i didnt buy again,, but am still thinking about to go for the 1,200naira own pls help me guys,, hw can i spot the original one and the fake, sometimes this seller always lies ..thanks
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2016
U shud take a photo so I cud see and compare it.
But usually the bio oil is light orange in a cylinder bottle. But I prefer cocoa butter formula skin therapy oil due to my sensitive skin
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by bobbyANSELEM: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
U shud take a photo so I cud see and compare it.
But usually the bio oil is light orange in a cylinder bottle. But I prefer cocoa butter formula skin therapy oil due to my sensitive skin
well that was what i could have done but am sorry i forgot to snap, but can u give me some illustrations on how the original one looks like and also hw the fake one looks like, this coco butter stuff u said ur using,, hw much is it, where can i get it? And hw does it work,?? cus am light caremel in colour
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
well that was what i could have done but am sorry i forgot to snap, but can u give me some illustrations on how the original one looks like and also hw the fake one looks like, this coco butter stuff u said ur using,, hw much is it, where can i get it? And hw does it work,?? cus am light caremel in colour

Mine I bought it from a pharmacy actually and it works almost the same with the bio oil ..light caramel ey grin
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by bobbyANSELEM: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by Divoc19(f): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Bio Oil is light orange in colour, anything beside that and foams after a good shake is fake
Re: How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original by Hungrychicken(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04
Original vs Fake Bio oil

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Screening Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Africa, Over 500 Models Attend / What Are Your Favorite Hair Styles? / Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.